What?

K Academy
Your POV:

I nodded.  Yes...I was right about Seungho and even though I've known him for less than two hours, I trust him with Hyosung. I sighed and then jumped to hear a high-pitched squeak. I looked over to see guitar girl. She was really pretty and petite. And she was talking to L.Joe. I gave her an admiring look. Wow~able to flirt with that cutie x3. I stretched before I searched through my bag for the invite he gave me.

I opened it up. Inside, there was scrawled writing...

But it wasn't there before.

I read it closely and carefully.

'If you go to the dance, meet me in the courtyard at midnight.' it wrote out. I whipped around as if someone was watching me. I saw a quick movement and saw it go to the bathrooms. I followed it. I slowly beard the bathroom, only to find..

"Hello Lee sunsaengnim. Hello Kim sunsaengnim." I greeted flatly.

And I thought I was on to something..

They nodded stiffly and walked away. I gave them an odd look when their backs were turned then returned to the cafe. I looked at my invitation. I stared carefully. It looked like someone typed it then stuck it on...

So I couldn't find the actual handwriting. Plus..who would write that to me? I shook my head and shoved it back into my bag.

Could it be L.Joe?