Going crazy

K Academy
L.Joe POV:

I walked away quickly. I didn't want her thinking I liked her. Not already at least! When I got to my locker, I banged my head on it. Yuri noona head popped out of hers, which was right next to mine.

"What is it dear brother?" she asked, a innocent look on her face. I shook my head but continued to bang my head. She made a face at me and skipped away.

Wow..and she's older?

I rubbed my head and opened my locker.

  A slip of paper fell out. I picked it up.

It had scrawled handwriting on it.

'If you're going to the dance, meet me in the courtyard at midnight.' it read. I looked around. Possibly...?

No. I was crazy. I stuck my head in my locker and screamed. I WAS going crazy. Someone tapped me.

"L.Joe-ah, don't hurt yourself." it was IU.

I nodded and then held up the sheet of paper.

"Do you know who left this?" I asked. She stared at it and shook her head.

"I got a similar one and I thought it was from..."she trailed off then laughed.

"Nah. I'm going crazy."

My eyes widened.

"You too?" I held up my hand for a high-five. She slapped my hand then sighed.

"Anyways, tell me^^ if you get anything else?" IU said. I nodded then waved as she walked away. And out of the corner of my eyes I saw a flash..

But before I could turn, it was gone.