Unwanted attention

K Academy
Your POV:

I blocked the sun from my eyes with my hand and smiled. Thank goodness it didn't take too long to unpack. I was still a bit early, but to me, the early the better. I'm kind of surprised that I got into K academy. Only the best of the best got in there. And I...was not exactly the best. At anything. I flipped my phone up and down, impatiently waiting for the orientation to start. I saw a few scattered people. A boy with brown hair and a violin sat next to a girl who had a cello at her feet. Siblings? Another girl was listening to music and mouthing words, clutching a guitar. One by had earphones hanging on his neck and was carelessly twirling a pencil between his fingers. Two boys sat together playing around. The last girl was absorbed in her iPod and every so often, got up to dance. I sighed and dropped my music folder. Looks like I have no one to talk to. As usual.

 I decided to do what the dancing girl did. I pulled out my iPod and inserted my earbuds. I stood and stretched. Let's see...

"I'll only know of you even when my breath ends cause you are the one."

Yup. Perfect song. I loved Shinhwa, not to mention, this song. I let my body flow freely and as i wanted it to. I didn't care if people were around. After all this was an ARTS academy. Who cared? I continued to go on, oblivious to anything happening around me. That is until I noticed everyone in the room, and I mean EVERYONE, was staring at me. I pulled out my earbuds and stared back.

"What?" ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Soo~ if you haven't figured out, "You" are Hyuna from 4minute