All the way

K Academy
Chundoong POV:

I stretched and glanced at a practicing L.Joe. He seemed very concentrated as he practiced rapping, dancing, and playing the violin. I shook my head. What were the chances?? I sighed and stood to stretch. I also started to practice, and when the girls came out, Hyuna looked defeated. Probably because she was. IU was assuringly patting her back, and when L.Joe saw this, he immediately stopped practicing ad rushed to Hyuna's side. I walked to IU and wrapped my arm around her. She patted my hand then pecked me on the cheek before wishing my luck. I nodded as the judges came out and called me and L.Joe in. I shot L.Joe a "good luck" stare before entering. After settling in, we started. L.Joe obviously shined, leaving me feeling small. I clapped weakly when he was done. I got up and took a deep breath. The judges stared at me expectantly. I took another breath and clenched my fist.

'Lets do this'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sighed and exited the room. L.Joe patted my shoulder and walked out. When we came out, the two girls whipped their heads around and stared at us wide-eyed. L.Joe and I looked at each other before L.Joe took a step back and pushed me forward. IU smiled and Hyuna congratulated me too. L.Joe grinned and weaved his hands with Hyuna's before saluting us a good bye. Hyuna waved and then left happily with L.Joe by her side. I smiled and looked down at IU. Her smile slowly melted into a frown.

Then I noticed...

We had to compete each other next.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  Hello~! kpopgirl14 heree! Cliff hanger? Haha we're coming to an end soon TT TT but alls well. I'm thinking of a sequel with a few other different characters. What do you think? Please comment!!(: Also, from this point until the competition comes to a full end, we'll only see in IU and Doongie's POV. Hwaiting! I shall update soon~<3