Behind the mask

K Academy
Chundoong POV:

I gaped as the girl walked away. I was too shocked to go after her.

"Chundoong-ah! You are so blunt! You could've said something like,"I am honored and thank you but I have no clue who you are." Seungho exclaimed. I shrugged.

"I-I-who was she?" I sputtered out. Seungho shrugged then checked his phone.

"Oh..it's 11:59. I have to go." he apologized. I nodded.

"Wait..where?" I asked. He pointed to the courtyard. My eyes widened.

"You too?" I said in disbelief. Seungho gave me a weird look.

"Someone told me to meet them there at midnight." I explained. His eyes widened. We both took off.

"I swear, if this is a prank.." he grumbled. I had no idea who the girl was..and I had no clue what was going to happen in the courtyard. Maybe the girl sent me the message. I sighed and heard the loud chime of the clock. Midnight. There were a couple other students who were standing around. I picked out Hyuna and Hyosung easily, along with Yuri who had a guy next to her(probably Jinyoung). That's when I saw the masked girl. I made my way over to her. When I got to her, she looked up. I reached for her mask and pulled it off slowly. She looked back down before I can see her faces. I crouched down to see...

I caught my breath. It was her. I pulled her in and kissed her. It was the person I liked. It was IU.