Next.

K Academy
Yuri POV:

I'm so screwed.

Screwed!

Screwed!

It's already OBVIOUS who's gonna win. I mean, yeah I can TRY but I don't think that'll help. And even though I acted all confident the other day, I wasn't! Hyuna danced with earphones in as I "shadow-bowed" my piece. Suddenly, Mr.Kim came out and gestured for me and Hyuna.

"You two are next." he said.

I hesitantly followed and Hyuna right behind me.

"Welcome girls. Yuri, would you like to go first?" the judges asked.

No.

I forced a smile and nodded.

I positioned myself then started.

"Its my mistake for not being able to love you more. It's my mistake you loved me more than I loved you. Since I couldn't love you as much you loved me, it's my mistake." I sang as I played.

When I finished, the judges nodded with a satisfied expression. I exhaled in relief.

"I never heard that song before. What is it called?" one judge asked. I blushed.

"Well actually...I wrote the song." I mumbled. They nodded then turned to Hyuna.

"Go on Hyuna-sshi."

Hyuna positioned herself too and started to dance and sing.

She's really good TT TT.

When she finished, the judges had a bewildered expression on their faces. Hyuna bowed then sat back down. The judges discussed and my confidence was boosted.

I could win! I smiled to myself when the judges stood and cleared their throats.

"It was very hard to pick who should win but we'll have to go with...Hyuna."

My heart broke. Sigh~~~

Of course. We both bowed and Hyuna gave me a hug. I bit my lip to prevent my tears to spill. We walked out and everyone waiting was quiet. One look at my face and...

"Jinyoung what are you doing? Comfort her!" Hyuna hissed. I heard Jinyoung scramble up and I felt his warm arms.

"Well at least we can talk now." he joked. I nodded. Then heard the door open.

"Jinyoung, Chundoong-ah. You're up next." I heard Ms.Lee. Jinyoung slowly let go of me and smiled.

"Wish me luck."he said.

I nodded.

"Good luck."