OMG~ish

K Academy
Yuri POV:

I hummed as I dropped my stuff on my desk.

"Hey Jinyoung!" I greeted. He was plugged into his earbuds and was scribbling music notes. I peered over his shoulder then pulled out one of his earbuds.

"Yah. Jung Jinyoung."I said sternly. He looked up with wide eyes.

"Huh? Oh hey Yuri." he mumbled before turning back to his music. I made a face and shoved the earbud back in his ear. Only bad thing about having a music freak as a crush.

Once they're pulled into their music, THEY DON'T PAY ANY ATTENTION TO YOU!! I huffed in frustration and turned to greet my other friends.

Soon, class started. We talked about our monthly showcase. I smiled and glanced at Jinyoung, who smiled back and pointed to my brother. My smiled melted to a frown.

No way I'm doing something with L.Joe. That immature dork of a brother...

I sighed and shook my head. Before I knew it class was over. I stuffed the flyer into my folder when something caught my eye.

'If you're coming to the dance, meet me at the courtyard at midnight.'

Huh...possibly..?I looked over at Jinyoung's seat but he was already gone.

I smiled to myself. If it was from him, then I'm in luck. Maybe...

Just maybe..?

I looked down at the piece of paper again.

I'll be there.