Surprising outcome

K Academy
Chundoong POV:

I sighed and paced around back and forth. IU sat on a bench outside the room and shook her leg. I waited impatiently. Suddenly the door flung open.

"Lee Jieun, Park Sanghyun, you guys are up." One of the judges announced. I gave IU a firm nod before entering the room. We quickly sat and were greeted by the judges. Soon, we started. This final round was a pure talent round. Meaning we had to show all our talents without practice. They would give us a song to dance to, a piece of music to sing and a chance to show our skills using instruments. I inhaled deeply.

IU started off with a quick intro of herself then started to dance. She wasn't a very good dancer but her effort made her look like she was better than she is. After, she sang a quick excerpt of Davichi's Love and War. Her vocals went well with the song, although she sounds better with ballads. Lastly, she got her guitar and played a song called "Perfect Two" by an American singer named Auburn. Even though she didnt need to, she sang with along to it. The judges nodded of approval before turning to me. I ran through my performance, trying my best but knowing IU was going to win. So when I heard the judge say..

"Good job. Both of you guys win."

I...was surprised. IU and I both looked at eah other confused.

"Well, let's say..this competition was more of a test. To see how well you guys cooperate." the judges explained. I...didn't get it.

"Well in other words, all 8 of you are debuting. Congratualtions! You guys are now 4vs4! The Co-ed group from K academy!"

When the thought finally sunk into my mind, I turned to IU and grinned. She laughed and hugged me.

Yes!!