Back to zero

I.HATE.U.!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyukjae’s POV

I have been watching the two adorable creatures that are just meters away from me. Donghae is teaching our baby how to close and how to open her hands and obviously baby ri hates it.

“Close-open” hae sing-sang for the nth time but the annoyed baby still didn’t get what Donghae saying is. I can’t help but to chuckle by their cuteness.

We have nothing to do this day unlike before that hae and I do our job which is annoys each other when the time this baby still not here.

I slightly miss those moments.

No. I miss it A LOT!

“Hmmp!” baby ri grumbles while trying to skip away from hae but hae hold her tight.

“no no no you have to learn this first before I let you” hae didn’t let go of her and for that baby ri let out a pitiful groan. She glanced at me and gave me that puppy eyes that seems seeking for help.

I just smiled and mumbled “Hwaiting!” to cheer her up. “Com’on baby you can do it!” I added and gave her a fighting pose. I grinned when hae chuckled.

“Hear that baby? Appa said you can do it!”

I can’t help my lips but to twitch up. I smile idiotically and you know the reason why.

He called me APPA!

For the second time!

Yeah I count it and so?

How I love the way he says it. It seems he is singing a ballad romantic song that gives me a tingling sensation that invades my whole entire being.

They continued what have they doing while I watch them.

I should do something!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Donghae’s POV

I am teaching baby ri how to open and close her hands when suddenly hyukjae stood up and ran faster upstairs. I got curious so I go after him and baby ri happily walk away. But when I was about to step up hyukjae hurriedly go downstairs.

“Hey hyukjae!?” I shouted to get his attention.

“yeah?” he simply replied didn’t even spare a glance at me and just hastily wear his smelly shoes.

“Where are you going?”

Wait! tell me I didn’t sound like a nosy girlfriend. Didn't I?

“Ohh. Just somewhere” he replied that made me frown.

Where is that somewhere!? Can you answer me specifically where that somewhere hell is!?

“Okay”

I said and stomp my feet towards the living room, feeling annoyed and pissed by his answer.

I have rights to know where he will go, right?

We are married!

I have to know where the places he is going at! And we have a contract! That wherever he will go I must go and tail with him!

Is that difficult? Just to tell where he is going is difficult?

Unless he will go to his bestfriend. I don’t want to know it anyways.

Hell I care!

Aiishh..

Stop this nonsense talking Donghae and just focus in taking care of your baby.

“tsskk! Don’t come home ever again!” I childishly wail when I heard the door closed.

I pouted and slumped down on the floor and rested my head on the small table placed at the middle of our living room. Baby ri is far away from me practicing how to walk by herself.

She’s too cute to be our baby.

NO! MY BABY ONLY!

She’s only mine! And that bastard monkey should out of our picture!

I HATE HIM!

I shrugged my shoulders and my pout deepened.

I will cut your balls when I found out you have an affair with that pink bunny lover!

Ohhh stop it donghae, you sounds like a mad and jealous wife.

And so? That’s true anyways.

I'm his wife and no one else!

Wait if I found out they indeed have an affair. I will cut his balls? Did I really say that?

BUT! I haven’t seen it until now!

I feel my blood rush up to my face.

“Stop it Donghae! ert!” I scolded myself for being as innocent as ever.

“You will see it in the right time” I unconsciously mumble and when I realized what I just had said. I instinctively palm my heating face.

“ hae! Stop thinking like that! You won’t see it ever! He won’t allow you” I suddenly feel down but my heating face was powerful to make me embarrass even more.

“Shut up! hae!” I hit my head on the table to get my sanity back in me.

But my thought hurriedly drifts away when I heard giggles beside me. I smiled when baby ri was standing near from me and giggling. I guess she is giggling because she finally can walk by herself.

“Wow! I’m so proud of you baby ri” I ruffle her hair and pinch her puffy cheeks. She gave me a cute toothy smile.

“Appa is not around we will tell it later to him okay?” I grinned and scooped her up going to kitchen and find something we can eat.

I frown when I noticed that our fridge is empty.

I guess I need to go shopping. But I will wait for Hyukjae first. What if he went home and finds out we are not here. He will probably feel worried.

You wish fish! Dream on!

But as I said I will wait for him first. What if he wants to go with me right? No one can tell!

So yeah. Just wait for him. And Dream on.

I hope Hyukkie didn’t go to his bestfriend. Is it the right term? BESTfriend? Whatever. But 99.9 percent he will go there. He didn’t tell me where he will go, of course he won’t tell me that or I will think that they are indeed together and if that happens we will end up in jail.

I wish we just end up in jail atleast we are together.

Added with the fact that he can not go to his bestfriend anymore.

What if he will fall for me there because I’m the only one person with him right? and I couldn’t be happier if that happens.

Jail love story. Sounds perfect.

But how about baby ri?

Can we bring her there?

Of course not! PABO!

“haiiii” I sighed a hopeless one.

“You’re so hopelesss hae”

I really miss calling him hyukkie. But I can’t call him like that anymore. His bestfriend would be mad at me. B

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter