runaway

I.HATE.U.!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Author’s P.O.V

Hyukjae went to his car in a speed of light as he finished cooking for his bestfriend. At first, of course his bestfriend Sungmin tried to stop him by using his aegyo that no one can resist even hyukjae but this time is not the time in giving in at his bestfriend’s unresisting cute act and unresisting pleas. As he arrived at his car he immediately drove it somewhere far enough at Sungmin’s flat then he parked it and dialed Kyuhyun’s number. He waited for the other to take the call however kyuhyun didn’t answer.

He dialed again “Please take it” He uttered hopingly but still no ones answered. He hits his head on the steering wheel by his frustration while repeatedly dial kyuhyun’s number. A defeated groan instantly produced within his gritted teeth then threw his phone at the back of the car when his annoyance invades him. Curses are the next words filling his car. He punched the steering wheel to release his anger and of course his fist ached but he didn’t give a damn right now. He pants as his breathe hitching by the feelings which are lingering his whole body. Not too long he started the car and went home anticipating to find something he can use and some clues he can use to find where the ing hell kyuhyun’s house placed. He drove home speedily didn’t even care if he will bump into something, thankfully the way is clear if not he might get into an accident. When he reached their house he parked his car outside clumsily and ran going inside. He didn’t know that someone is waiting for his arrival.

He was going to go upstairs and started to find clues at Donghae’s room when the corner of his right eye caught something. He immediately looked at it and his heart beats fast as he saw the reason why he was like a crazy man just a while or should we say until now. His eyes met the other’s eyes which supposedly will make his heart overwhelmed by the happiness his heart supposedly feel, however he feels the opposite of it, his heart clenched hurtfully as he saw the man’s eyes. It shows the same when they were on the hospital

‘nothing’.

“Hae” he mumbled as he walked over there. The called man blinked his eyes as he was just awakening by hyukjae’s suddenly approach.

“Ohh hyuk-..” he stopped when sungmin’s voice flashed on his ears ‘How dare you calling him hyukkie huh?’ He bit his lips nonetheless continued.

“You’re home” hae fake a chuckled trying to mock the other. He looked away to avert his eyes from drowning on hyukjae’s ones. The tormenting feeling is visible at his voice that surely caught by hyukjae.

“Hae” Hyukjae couldn’t even say anything else and just call the younger’s name. He was gaped, he didn’t know what he should do, and he didn’t know what happened. He was damn clueless.

Hae’s face still pale but he was fine compared to his condition this morning. The older stopped from walking when Donghae flipped around back facing him.

“It’s late hyukjae why you didn’t just spend your night there” Hae said calmly but deep inside he was tearing up.

“I-..” hyukjae was going to explain but donghae suddenly cuts him.

“I’m sleepy” Then faked a yawn “Good night” afterwards hyukjae left there dumbfounded.

Hyukjae growled and sat hopelessly on the nearest couch. He palmed his face terribly and gave some slight punch on it. “What have you done hyuk!” he snorted himself and grunted. "Damn kyuhyun!" he cursed kyuhyun for fooling him.

When he calmed down himself he proceeded to his room and expecting Donghae and baby ri’s figure on his bed, but no ones there. He groaned again for how many times and walked towards Donghae’s room. He clutched the door knob and turned it but of course Donghae locked it. He rested his forehead on the door frame and sighed.

“Good night Hae”

Hae bit his lips as he heard hyukjae outside the door, he touched his heart which is drumming inside his chest and leaned his back at the door frame. "Why are you so mean hyuk?" he asked himself but inaudible "You left me alone there why you decided to come back here?" He thought then fisted his shirt that was in front of his chest "hyuk" he mumbled as his feels meddled.

A while ago when Hyukjae still not coming home, donghae thought something.

If hyukjae won't go home........He will forget his feelings towards the man no matter what.

Otherwise.....He will continue his feelings even though it will make him hurt even more.

 

But Hyukjae came home.

 

There is a big part of him which is glad that hyukjae decid

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter