shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I.HATE.U.!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s P.O.V.

 

The two men has been lying on hyukjae’s bed with baby ri between them, sleeping peacefully while breathing normally. They have been staring and monitoring baby ri since they went back home from hospital. She was still sick and weak. Donghae has been totally wrecked nervous at her condition, of course hyukjae as well.

 

Both men were concerned at her health status, feeling guilty at her state now.

 

Both have been blaming themselves for her suddenly illness.

 

Both feeling that they were at fault and they haven’t been a good guardian

 

And also, feeling that they were both failed parents.

 

After baby ri's check up the two has been worldless. donghae has been thinking what hyukjae did at the hospital, trying to figure out why he suddenly felt different towards hyukjae, why he cried and why hyukjae did that intimate action with him in front of others. He felt shy and anxiety now towards hyukjae.

 

On the other hand, hyukjae has been thinking as well how could he makes donghae’s feeling came back from comfortable ones like before, he planned to just tell that it was just an acting nothing more, but he couldn't say it because he doesn't want to hurt donghae's feeling even though he's not sure if donghae mind what he did, although it seemed that donghae mind it at all so he just kept quiet.

 

They bought her medicines and did and tried some ways to make her take it. At first, baby ri indeed being stubborn rejected the medicines and cried out loud. But at the end she took it forcefully and then immediately made a face as his tongue sticking out when the bitter taste of the medicine spread at her taste bud elatedly.

 

Now, the baby girl has been sleeping since she had completely taken her medicines, her temperature has been the same as earlier for the two men dismay, but that was just ordinary because the medicine just begun to work out and attack the things that made the poor baby sick.

 

“She will be fine, right?” suddenly donghae asked didn’t snap his eyes away from the sick baby. Hyukjae nodded for assuring donghae that baby ri will going to be alright, even though himself doesn’t know the answer.

 

“Of course hae” he voiced out. Donghae knitted his brows together and for now he looked at hyukjae and gave him a confused look

 

“Since when you are calling me Hae?” hae asked and waiting for hyukjae to answer him. On the other hand, hyukjae was taken a back at donghae’s question “Since when?” he asked himself inaudible for donghae.

 

Hyukjae fisted his hand unconsciously firmed behind his back restraining himself not to curse as the answer blatantly hit him. The younger was just stared at hyukjae intently, oblivious at what things were playing inside hyukjae’s skull. Nervousness and anxiety were invading hyukjae; he perfectly knows that he started calling him HAE when he was at his own world when donghae and he were both a mess. Hyukjae startled at his thoughts when donghae snapped him by calling his other name innocently.

 

“Hyukkie?” the younger unthinkably mumbled, signing that he was waiting for hyukjae’s answer. The older gained courage to look up at donghae by calling him HYUKKIE unexpectedly.

 

Donghae was still unaware of the fact he called hyukjae differently. As if the situation just completely flipped around. Hyukjae asked hae back instead of answering the oblivious man question.

 

“Since when you are calling me hyukkie?” hyukjae asked back getting rid his freaking thoughts of donghae that was underneath him shamefully his name pleasurably while he was donghae’s neck as if it was his first time something.

 

As expected this time, it was hae’s turn to be taken a back at hyukjae’s question.

 

Hyukjae was completely well-known when he has first heard it coming from donghae, but he was confused, because he surely knew that he was just dreaming during that time and he knew that donghae was calling him hyukkie seductively was just his delusional mind that was playing him at all.

 

Donghae’s face heated up abruptly at hyukjae’s suddenly question. At first the younger was thinking what hyukjae was talking about, but immediately blushed as the scene of hyukjae unconscious body and himself who’s kissing the man and calling him as hyukkie secretly struck him. The blushing man bit his lower lip and roamed his eyes over hyukjae’s room except at hyukjae’s direction.

 

The older was waiting at donghae’s answer, but frowned when donghae’s face change quickly from anxiety to amuse one added with those cute wide eyes looking upon something. The younger eventually cheered with an excite tone

 

“Look hyukkie!” donghae abruptly stood up with wide amuse expression while his index finger was pointing something outside the window. Hyukjae furrowed his eyebrows, nevertheless trailing his eyes where the younger’s finger pointed at.

 

The younger hurriedly ran towards the window with a wide smile plastered on his face as the older sighed when he didn’t see what hae was pointing just a while because hae’s not small body blocked it at the wrong time. Hyukjae stood up and followed donghae at his window.

 

Hyukjae chuckled after seeing the reason why. He looked at hae who has been looking awesomely to the mascot who’s wearing a big orange fish costume at their neighborhood’s backyard.

 

“Nemo” donghae suddenly mumbled then grinned his ultimate elatedly grin. Hyukjae tittered for donghae’s childishness “oh! my hae is being kid again” he thought but immediately stopped from chuckling after the thought dumbstruck him “my hae” he thought again buffering while looking at the amused childish man that was watching animatedly the mascot fish.

 

The older smiled inwardly when he realized what his mind pertaining at  “yes my hae” he nodded for agreeing “mine” he said with a finality tone but didn’t loud enough to be heard by the still amuse grinning man beside him.

 

The questions which the both men were waiting for the answer a while ago just had been left behind.

 

Donghae has been giggling and laughing at the fish mascot doings, the mascot was certainly a guess at their neighborhood’s birthday party. Hyukjae has been watching donghae’s reaction enthusiastically amazed ever since.

 

The giggling man suddenly glanced to his left side where hyukjae placed with a beautiful grin and happy eyes that made hyukjae gulped exaggeratedly his saliva. For his luck donghae haven’t notice it. Donghae beamed and his grin widened even more then spoke

 

“We should invite Mr. Nemo too at baby ri’s birthday" he said furiously while beaming and bouncing up and down at his place.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter