Epilogue

I.HATE.U.!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Third person's POV

"Hyukkie! can you please move faster!? aiiisshhh you bastard just put her down first!"

"But hae! She's clinging onto me! I can't do anyhing!"

It's still early in the morning, the sun was not fully out the sky yet loud voices could now be heard coming from Lee home. The two men were shouting each other while some audible curses could be heard coming from the neighborhood seriously annoyed by the unpleased shoutings. But well they can't do anything about it since everyone can say that it become a daily routine and knew that the two men were not really fighting.

"Ohhh com'on Lee Hyukjae don't give me those lame excuses just off and put her down first! She can manage herself alone!"

"Aiish! Can you calm down first? You pressured me too much. And our parents will be here soon so just relax!"

"I can't! I have alot of works to do you know that! so just put her down and help me instead! Aisshh. Omo! The cake! Hyukjae take it out it might burn out! I can't leave this sauce!"

The older could only shook his head, disbelief. Nonetheless do what the younger asked him. But the giggling baby was still on his back clinging tightly like her life was depended on the older while swaying her tiny feet elatedly everywhere.

"gigigigigigi" she giggled.

"You pressured yourself too much hae. The party will start 10 hours later we have enough time to finish these. You haven't taken your breakfast too. You should eat first hae unless you want to go in the hospital later"

The older said with a comfort tone like nothing should be worried about, completely opposite of the younger one. But it can't hide the slightly worried tone within his statement, quite worried about the younger, guessed because the younger still not grabbing anything to put on his grumbling stomach. Hyukjae opened the oven and carefully took out the rectangular grayish tray using a thick patholders and put it on the clean table. The baby on his back giggled when the auroma of the cake filled her small nose.

"Monkeys really talk too much" Hae whispered but smiled.

"Wow. How can you bake something like this hae? Is this edible? Is this safe to eat?" Hyukjae asked as he playfully poke the fluffy rectangular thing.

The younger rolled his eyes while tasting the sauce he was cooking. A sheepish smile slipped on his lips when the right taste lingered on his taste bud. He heaved a content sigh before turning the stove off fire. He then faced the teasing man who just doubted his cooking skills.

"Shut up monkey! I don't say you're able to eat that because you won't eat anything I cooked today. Get it? So either it's edible or not you don't have to be worried about because I'm not feeding you up"

Hyukjae's eyes widened and faced the younger with a you-are-just-kidding-me looked.

The younger smirked and turned around will going to start cooking the other recipes.

"I'm serious Lee ing Hyukjae" Donghae smiled when he heard a helpless groan behind him. But he suddenly squeak when a pair of hands sneaked on his waist and a warm body pressed onto his back.

"I was just kidding hae. Hmmmm"

Hae bit his lip and shrugged his shoulders to show he was not kidding at all and he was completely serious that he really won't feed this certain monkey.

"You can't do this to me hae. You know that. I can't live a day without your dishes. Please feed me okay?" Hyukjae pleaded with a helpless and exaggerated tone. And smile formed on his lips when he heard the younger said "Idiot"

"I love you too baby" the older replied then peck the younger on the lips and moved away.

"love your face" Hae muttured in his breath but a smile goes up and no one can make it fade for a meantime.

Hyukjae unfortunately didn't catch it so he proceeded his way on one of the stall on their table and put baby ri there on the baby chair and secured her chubby frame using the thick and big seat belt. But before he made it, he faced first those hard punches and hard kicks caused by the struggling baby on his back. "Behave okay?" He commanded her after successfully locked the baby on the baby chair and he got a snigger answer. He ruffled her fluffy hair and pinched her right cheek which the baby hated the most, baby ri was about to mourn but stopped when Hyukjae suddenly showed her a pink bottle which contains her delicious milk. Her eyes shone as her hands immediately reach out to grab the bottle of her milk. Hyukjae smirked and pinched her cheek again but now the girl didn't mind it.

Afterwards, the older straight up and roamed his eyes around the white kitchen. He heaved a sigh and started to clean the mess everywhere which actually the younger had made. He picked the trashes on the floor, table, sink and all around the kitchen and put it in a medium garbage bag. He cleaned the table using a small-clean rag and reorder the ingredients and utensils that are spread around the table. Surely, Donghae is a great cook but it doesn't mean he is neat when cooking.

Once he finished cleaning, he got a small plate and grabbed the nearest bread inside the cupboard above the sink and toasted it then he made a hot chocolate. Afterwards, he put it on the now clean table and smiled by his artwork.

He martched towards the still busy man on the counter and hugged the man through behind.

"Hyukjae" Donghae muttured with a threatening hard tone doesn't want to be disturbed again by the older.

"Hae, eat first" hyukjae whispered softly.

"Later Hyukkie. I'll finish this first"

Hyukjae shrugged his shoulder "You can continue that later just eat first" he insisted.

"Hyukkie. Eat first I'll follow you okay just more minutes"

The older groaned and let go the younger, sat down and crossed his arms above his chest.

"I won't eat without you" Hyukjae childishly but cheesily said. But the younger ignored him.

He growled yet smirked then clutched his stomach "Hae, my stomach hurts! Awww..Hae! I'm hungry! Aaaawww" He pretended playfully. The busy cook chuckled and an amused smile plastered on his face.

"Hae~~~~ I feel dying! I am so seriously hungry. Don't you have a heart?"

"None" Hae simply answered so the older growled again.

"Fine!!!!"

Hae thought that the older has started eating finally leave him alone in peace. But not too long a piece of bread was now in front of his mouth.

"Ahhh" Hyukjae gestured him to open his mouth. The younger looked at him and gave him a wide smile and beamed eyes he then open his mouth for Hyukjae to feed him.

"Thanks Hyukkie" He said while chewing the toasted bread as he felt his chest warmed by the sudden sweetness of his husband.

The older grinned and feed himself too. After feeding the younger he will feed himself and it continued consecutively until the bread was completely gone. As soon as they finished the toasted breads Hyukjae had made the door bell rang signing someone or few persons were waiting outside.

"Finally" They both muttured before Hyukjae moved and welcomed their guests.

"Hyukkie baby! Where's Hae? and baby ri?"

"Where's my babies? ohh Hi hyukjae

the two women barged in as soon as Hyukjae had opened the door. They stormed inside and roamed their big eyes around anticipated to see a specific brunet and a certain baby girl. Hyukjae could only grimaced by the eagerness of his mothers to see the other two while they just ignore him, even his own mom didn't even touch him before storming inside

"Kitchen"He simply answered while sulking. His fathers patted him at his back and gave him an apologize look while the two women immediately ran inside the kitchen.

"Hae baby! I miss you!!!! OMO Baby ri! You grow too fast! OMO! OMO!" hae mom chirped.

"OMG! You are still cute cutiepie! Hae you too and I miss you!" Hyukjae mom beamed.

Hae had to stop his doings to greet his parents first.

"mom umma I miss you too. Where's appa and dad?"

And before his mothers could answer 3 man entered the room.

"Hello baby boy" Hae dad greeted.

"Hello there" Hyukjae's dad replied.

While Hyukjae was still sulking.

"What's with the face Hyukkie?" Hae noticed his husband's sudden changed of behavior.

But before Hyukjae could reply the women shove him off and went beside their husband while holding the beaming baby.

"OMG she's still cute! He looks like Donghae!" They chirped while giggling along with baby ri.

The fathers nodded in agreement while Hyukjae jusy became more annoyed.

"Hey! She looks like me not Donghae!" Hyukjae protested.

His moms gave him an unimpressed looked.

"Mom!!"

"Hey Hyukkie what's wrong with you huh?" Hae plopped beside him and looked at him with a questioning looked.

Hyuk shook his head but pouted "Nothing baby" he was about to lean down to capture those tiny lips of hae but halted when their parents cough playfully.

Hyukjae growled and glared at them. His moms were grinning along with his dads and baby ri. Donghae could feel the dark aura that surrounds Hyukjae so he faked a cough and said "Okay. Let's start moving we have a lots to do" and before he went back to his works he gave his husband a kiss on a cheek and whispered "Love you babe" didn't mind his moms teasing growls. That made Hyukjae grinned like an idiot and was enough to childishly stick his tongue out to his shocked moms.

The mothers helped Donghae in cooking and cleaning the kitchen while the fathers played with baby ri in the living room. Hyukjae went along to his fathers and left his moms with his lover in the kitchen.

The entire morning went well. The girls in the kitchen were doing well as the fathers were having fun playing with baby ri. 

The party would start 2hours later as their backyard was fully decorated with different colors. Balloons were scattered every corner of the place as the small and big chairs were arranged orderly. The tables and chairs were covered by pink clothes with shades of violet and orange giving a comfy and excite feeling to the person who will sit on it.

Everything was going fine for Donghae's liking. When they finished everything at their kitchen, men helped them to bring the food outside and place it neatly on the big long table covered also in a pink table clothe and it was well dressed. While men doing their parts, women were busy in dressing the only baby they have and also Donghae was with them, giving the dresses and costumes of baby ri. He also changed his outfit.

"Perfect! Cute Cute Cute!" The women giggled when they finished dressing the baby girl. Baby ri grinned cutely while reaching her fake pink glittering wings.

Children along with their guardians were slowly filling the spaces at their backyard where the party will hold. The children were wearing different outfits and also wearing different party hats. The guardians were just wearing a casual dresses like Donghae. Slowly, the place was going noisy as the time passing by filling the previous silent place of noises and shoutings coming from the excited kids. Guardians were laughing while gossiping about something in one the corner of the place.

Hyukjae was pleased that their neighbors were not ignoring him instead they gave enough effort to dress their children in the theme that was told in their invitation. He greeted them and thanked them for coming and the older guest answered with the same pleased tone and thanked back for inviting them.

Donghae went out while holding the bouncy baby with his parents behind him. Baby ri's eyes shone cutely as the colorful balloons, decorations, and dresses came in her sight. She moved her small hands in the air signing she was very excited. The children went over Donghae and beamed to see the baby celebrator.

They greeted the baby with a happy and smiling faces. "Happy Birthday Baby Ri" that made the baby girl beamed cutely. Donghae smiled at them and put baby ri on her feet. The childern fly over to their playing place but now wit baby ri. Afterwards, hae went over in one of the corner of the backyard where Hyukjae was, he bowed down to the guest and thanked them too like Hyukjae did a while and so the guest replied back with the same pleased tone like they gave to Hyukjae. 

The party has started, the MC had managed to make the children stop from their doings and just listen to him first. They had managed to make the children sit silently. The MC made baby ri to sit in front and then he started talking. He talked and talked, sometimes he had to ask some of the guest and gladly the children were cooperating to him. Well he has a pleasing and persuading tone.

"What is today?" He asked.

The children went wild while answering "Baby Ri's birthday!!!!"

"What? I can't hear you" He pretended like he doesn't hear anything. So the crowd stood up and shouted as their lungs out. "BABY RI'S BIRTHDAY!!!!"

The MC grinned and nodded slowly "Right! Today is baby ri's birthday!" He beamed and smiled widely.

The program was doing fine. The MC was doing great and the children were also good and obviously having fun. Donghae and Hyukjae's parents were now on the guests table with the other guardians, having fun too. The children were cheering and giggling by the clowns lame tricks.

Suddenly, Donghae's eyes went big as he caught a familiar figure approaching their gate. "Hyukkie is that Sungmin-shii?" Hyukjae looked where Donghae was looking at. And he nodded for answering "Yes hae it's Minnie. Ohh and he is with Angela"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter