Final 2/2

I.HATE.U.!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi! ^-^ Firstly, I wanna say thank you for reading this fic of mine until now. Thank you for subscribing as well and for upvoting. I love you all and thank you.

^-^ this is the last chapter/ Final chapter as I promised. Here it is... Hope you'll like it ^-^ Enjoy reading!~...

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Previous chapter. Donghae's Point of view.

“By the way, you smell good”

My stomach clenched tightly as my throat dried down.

Ohhmmygad! ! ! Of course! I bath myself five times just for you!

“I always smell good” for my so much relief I had managed in replying him and my voice fortunately didn’t fail me. But somehow Hyukjae can be so annoying sometimes, no, always rather.

“Really? But you smell nicer today than last night”

See? Jerk indeed! Flirting much huh!?

But!! Arrrhh! God! I wanna die! I wanna die!

I could feel my face becoming hot when my mind suddenly reminisce the activities we made last night.

DAMN YOU HYUK!

“Where really we are going to?” I changed the topic and just stare outside of the car hope he will just answer me and stop teasing me. And of course hiding my very pale face.

“Beach”

And so my eyes went big and my mouth fell open shocked on what he had said.

“WHAT!?”

*********************************************************************************************************************************

Donghae's POV

"MWOOOAAHHH! WOW! WOW! THIS IS HEAVEN! HYUKJAE THIS IS HEAVEN!"

"I know"

"I LOVE THIS! I REALLY LOVE THIS! BABY RI LOOK AT THAT! OMG THAT IS AWESOME! OH THAT ONE! YOU SEE THAT? DID YOU SEE THAT HYUKJAE? !"

"Lee Donghae stop bouncing like that"

"LOOK HYUKJAE! LOOK OVER THERE! A FLYING FISH!"

"Hae stop jumping. Put baby Ri down you shake her too much"

"THIS IS HEAVEN! HYUKJAE THIS IS HEAVEN! DO YOU HEAR ME?"

"YES LEE DONGHAE I DO HEAR YOU. SO STOP SHOUTING! AND PUT BABY RI DOWN!"

I immediately halted in jumping by hyukjae's suddenly outburst. Instinctively cup my right ear using my free hand which is also right just making sure my ears won't damage by his really loud voice. The other one was supporting baby ri.                                                                                                    

 "Hyukjae I am not deaf" I scoffed.

Why he shouts like that? Is he still mad at me? But I thought he already forgave me. Did I mishear it again? But there's no way. I clearly heard it. He had said "It's fine"

My lips curved down as my forehead ceased together when I heard him sigh.

He said it's fine can you find a word forgive there ha donghae-yah?

"I thought you have forgiven me" I frowned and as he asked a while I put baby ri down on her feet. Also as he said I had shaken her too much coz she keeps shaking her head which is sign she feel really dizzy.

But again another sigh came out from his mouth. So I pouted and looked at him. He looks weird.

"What's wrong with you?" I asked him this time and stared at him with my lips slightly jutted out. My mood crashed down just like that.

What is wrong with him now? I thought we are already okay.

"Nothing"

See? What a nice answer.

"Nothing?"

"Yes"

I bit my inner lower lip to restrain myself.

"Are you mad?"

Hyukjae! Please answer me seriously!

I patiently waited for his answer which is clearly stated based on his moves that can tell that he is completely annoyed by me.

However, I feel more irritated when he answered the obviously the fake one and it is….

"Of course not"

Iiar!

I heaved a long heavy sigh as I looked down. My pout never leave my lips.

"I am sorry. I really didn't mean to punch you" I tried to look pitiable because I want to look sincere. Well, I am sincere indeed!

However my lips voluntarily curved up which of course his alert eyes perfectly caught. So I immediately sealed my lips together to prevent the wide smile which is really determined to sneak on my lips as I noticed his eyes squinted on me.

Yes I punched him. Don't be mad at me! Hear my side first!

"You were not sincere hae. Look at you"

This is my turn to squint my eyes by hearing his statement.

Did he just say that I was not sincere?

But I WAS!

"Hyukjae I was sincere. Don't doubt my apology" I defended myself. That's true okay! I was sincere. My sorry was come from the bottom of my heart!

I swear! Swear to God!

"Ohh Donghae you were not. We both know you were not. Until now" he insisted then hissed; now his eyes were probing.

But of course I will defend my side "I was! I was sincere when I gave my sorry to you. And if I am not mistaken I apologized for 12 times. No. it was 13" I proudly said.

He glares at me but I don't feel scared instead my laugh is nearly at the edge when I see again the mark I left on his right cheek. Luckily, I had blocked the threatening sounds before it burst out which surely will make this man in front of me more pissed.

But it seems that I failed when he looked away and walked out.

I blinked my eyes to see if he really did walk out on me. But he really did with matching baby ri following him.

They walked out on me.

How dare they?

I followed them through my gaze as my lips and cheeks uncontrollably puffed out.

What have you done Donghae? You made Hyukjae annoyed! But I was indeed sincere. I promise! I am not lying.

I felt guilty for what I have done to him.

It is just that I really couldn't control myself earlier.

Yes, from laughing.

Yes. I laughed at him.

Is that the reason why he doubted me? The reason why he doubts my apologies?

But I just laughed because he looks funny!

I mean his priceless face when the moment I slap him.

The mark and the shocked big eyes and the thrill that we almost got into an accident meddled on me that made me slightly paranoid and laugh for the whole car ride.

In fact, I have not laugh at him right after I slap him. Because I was mad and I was not in the mood to laugh if I am mad even his face is really funny I won't. Not after he explained everything to me.

Why I slapped him?

Well, it was reasonable why I had to slap him.

First I got shocked.

Yes. I got shocked for what he said to me.

Really shocked.

No. It was not a slap for joy or something like that. It was far far so far from joy. As I said I was mad. I would kiss him right there, right away when I heard it right.

If I heard it right.

I wish I heard it right.

Unfortunately I misheard it that made me slap him instead of kiss him.

Well you can't blame me. You will do that too if you were in my place

Well...'Beach' sounds ''.

I heard him said '' instead of 'Beach'

I thought he said I am .

And so I slap him.

Reasonable Isn't?

Omygad Donghae! You are so mean! You should not have done that. What if Hyukjae did that to you instead, don't you feel the same? Of course you will be mad. And if you were on his place you would had punched him back.

But I have given my apology.

But it looks like I didn't look sincere and forgivable because I laughed?

But.....

"Okay" I heaved a sigh.

Okay I will apologize again but this time I will not laugh.

Okay. I will not laugh at him anymore.

Say sorry and be sincere.

Right!

Hwaiting!

I can do this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hyukjae's POV

Did you see that? That fish keeps laughing at me.

The sting on my face is still there but it fades away little by little.

I am not mad. You know I can't mad at him. Even he punches me, kicks me, and slaps me, whatever he wants to do to me. The thing is he laughed at me and he keeps doing that whenever he sees the mark he gave me.

!

I am not mad.

He said sorry. And he was wrong because he said sorry for 15 times. I had counted. But every time he says it a long and loud guffaws will follow.

I forgive him.

I don't mind if he hurts me. If that will make him happy I will let him do that to me anytime he feels to.

So what's wrong with me?

Nothing is wrong.

Everything is fine.

It’s just that. We almost got into an accident a car accident specifically. But thankfully that we didn't. If I didn't stop the car in a right time we might ended up at the hospital and not here. And I won't forgive myself if something bad happened to hae and to baby ri. It is fine to me if I will just the only one who will get into trouble but in our case that would be impossible.

So this is also one of the reasons why I am not in the mood right now.

Still, I feel relieved that nothing bad happened to us.

But hae laughs as if nothing happened.

I am not mad.

I am not annoyed.

Just.

I am worried.

I was nervous. I am nervous.

And seems Hae didn’t notice it. Thanks that I had managed to drive here safely.

I walked away going to the beach. This place is really beautiful as Hae described. And I am glad Hae likes it, loves it rather.

I stopped and let out a relief sigh. I could still hear my heart beats which is fast but not as quick as earlier.

I looked down when I felt something touching my right feet. A chuckled came out when I see a cute figure.

No. It was not hae.

It was baby ri cleaning my feet free from sands.

I bended down and ruffled her hair which is neatly bundled into two pigtails which hae happily made before.

I smile by the cute scene that suddenly flashed in my head. They are so adorable. They are cute together. Seems they are mother and child. And of course I am the father.

"Hyukjae~"

My smile widen, finally Hae came and call my name. I know it. He will sulk on me now. And ask for my forgiveness with an aegyo on top.

"Hey Hyukjae~ pstttt"

See? He is so predictable. At the same time cute. I feel it again something has started moving inside my belly.

"Hyuk~ please listen to me"

He is now using a cutesy tone which is perfectly suitable on him.

"Hmmmm? Spill it"

I replied. Before he walks out, leaves me and won't talk to me anymore. And just throw everything to me and blame me for what the things which are actually he did. Telling he had said sorry and he has nothing to say anymore and his conscience is clean and clear. Believe that he is right and I am in fault which will make me chase after him, ask and beg for his forgiveness.

"I know you are mad at me"

"I am not"

"You are! Don't deny!"

Insistable hae is quite interesting.

"Okay. Then I am mad"

My smile even wider as I pictured out that he is now pouting. I am back facing him so I can't see him. But I can say that because I know hae too well. With the proof of his stomping feet.

"But you said you are not"

This time he used a whinny tone.

Finally, I looked back just to see his whinny face. And I have to say this.

He is ing adorable.

Pouty lips.

Puffy cheeks.

Misty eyes.

Such a perfect view.

I chuckled and stood up.

"I am not hae"

He looked away still pouting.

"Really?"

I nodded. "Really"

He blinks his eyes which are in the midst of tearing.

Tearing? ! He is going to cry!

Hyukjae! You almost made him cry! Again!

"Hae. Don't cry I am really not mad" I moved closer to him and ruffled his hair.

"I am sorry Hyukjae. I didn't mean to do that. Please forgive me. I am sorry for slapping and laughing. You were just too damn funny so I couldn't help it" He confessed in one go and looked up to me. I felt my stomach contracted as our eyes met.

"You know. I was just shocked when I heard it. I was shocked that you called me a . So I didn't think twice and just slap you" he continued with the same tone.

I nodded "I know. You misheard it. So I am not mad at you"

"But you look like one" he blinked his eyes.

I smiled at him that made him frowned looks like he is confused.

"I was just worried hae"

"Worried?"

"Yes. We almost got into an accident. And you know that if that happened. You and baby ri might get hurt"

His eyes went big. "You are just worried?"

"Yes"

"I am sorry for making you worried" his eyes spark and a smile crept on his lips.

My smile gets bigger. "You are forgiven" that made him smiled at me so sweetly then he kissed me on my lips.

"Thanks Hyukjae"

And then he flies away going to the sea, bringing baby ri with him leaving me on my place. Frozen.

He kissed me!

Damn! I didn't expect he will do that!

I should have kissed him back!

Damn!

Aiiishhh! Idiot!

But that's too fast! He back off too fast. Why?! Hae why you back off to fast!? Wae!? WAE!?

JINJJA!? Next time Hyukjae! Next time!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Donghae's POV

LEE STUPID DONGHAE! WHY DID YOU KISS HIM!? YOU MORON!

After kissing him I run out with baby ri going to the sea shore. Trying to hide the ing face I have now.

I was not in the right mind when I kissed him. It seems my body moves by itself. No. I didn't say I hate it. In fact I had longed for his kiss. But it was so embarrassing. That was the first time I was the one who kiss first. Well not actually the first time because I had kissed him before but he was unconscious that time! If you still remembered the time he fell unconscious because of my unbearable kiss. And you know it feels new and weird. That was not our first kiss and you know that fact. But initiating the kiss is way too hard to handle.

Damn hae! What if Hyukjae will think you are so easy to get? That you are so flirty?

But I am already his. And I am not flirty! It was instant move and I have nothing to do about it.

Did he like it?

What if he suddenly feels disgust in me?

What if he suddenly thought that my kiss is terrible? That I am not good at kissing and he will just look for another girl or man who is good at kissing unlike me.

No! He knows he is my first kiss! So he knows I am new with this.

He won't look for another.

And I am willing to learn!

"Hae? Hey? Are you okay?"

My heart jumped and my body literally hurdled. ! "Hnnnn yeah. I.mm fine"

He stares at me like reading if I am telling the truth. Don't look at me like that Hyukjae! Stop doing that!

He nodded and smiled at me.

Holly cow. His smile is very charming! He looks cool! Damnit!

OMG! What the hell!?

Did I fell that fast? Really fast?

Do I love him this much?

And because I love him everything about him makes me gone crazy. Everything he does drive me insane and everything he says melts my heart off guards.

My conversation with my love mind shattered by his surprisingly proposition.

"Let's go back"

Huh? Let's go back?

Wait....

Did I say I love this man? Really? Did I really say it? Did I really accept it?

No!

Because I hate this man!

"What the Hyukjae!" I burst out don't mind if I say so much curse. I have to release this. I have to!

"What?" He asked me and gave me that confusing eyes.

If I am not annoyed right now I am surely fall for him all over again. Sorry. But unfortunately I am annoyed.

"What are you talking about? Let's go back? Are you kidding me?" I glared at him and he blinked his eyes on me.

"I am not?" He replied while shrugging his shoulders.

I bit my lips for so much irritation. "Do you know that I hate you?" I growled and stomped my feet on the ground which is full of white sands.

"Let's go now hae" he grabbed my hand and lugged me back.

I tried to get it back but he gripped it even tighter.

"NO I DON'T WANT! I DON'T WANT! LET ME GO! I DON'T WANT TO GO BACK! I WANNA SWIM FIRST! I WANNA SWIM FIRST! LET ME GO!" I jump up and down and never stop struggling.

Finally I made Hyukjae stop. But I have taken a back when he snatched baby ri and then continue in dragging me.

"I SAID I DON'T WANT TO! LET ME SWIM FIRST! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YO-..." He cuts me.

He cuts me. And like the first time he used his lips.

So I shut up. I got shocked. I am still not use to this kiss thingy.

"You can't swim hae. You don't have any spare clothes"

After that he drags me again.

I let him drags me back to the car, so much baffled by the kiss. But when we are nearly to the car and I could finally see it I started to struggle again. As the situation reminds me we are indeed going back home now without even touching the sea!

"Damn hyuk! Let me touch the sea first! Aiiiishh! This is your fault! You bring us here without a word! How can I bring spare clothes? Tell me! How? I hate you. I really do. You hear me Lee Hyukjae? I HATE YOU"

He finally let go of my hand. So I run off. I didn't go back to the sea instead I went back to the car.

He was telling something but I didn’t hear it I careless anyway. I hate him!

I opened the car and get inside. I purposely shut it off with a loud thud to tell him I am indeed disappointed for doing this to me.

"Smelly monkey!" I exclaimed and pouted. I could feel my eyes getting teary by annoyance at the same time disappointment.

I love sea. And I had longed for it. The last time I went at the beach was way back on our honeymoon.

My eyes suddenly widen.

Oh ing !

Quickly, my heart thumps fast.

Donghae stop it! Remember, you didn't even touch him that night. And he didn't either. Nothing happened that night. You slept on the couch, he slept on the bed. Ohhh yeah. He ing kicked you out. See? Such a bastard!

You remember when he kicked you out off the bed and you have nothing to decline because he teased you.

He teased you that he will going to make love to you while his lips and checking you out from head to toe while wearing those damn teasing eyes.

"Stop please" I begged to my teasing mind to stop mesmerizing the past which is not too good.

But because my mind is too stubborn unlike me, it continued...

Remember, he followed you to the couch and ask you to sleep with him because the couch is too small for you. And you disagreed because you afraid that he might do something to you. But he promised he wouldn't. But because you were too much scared you refused and tried to act you already fall asleep.

But your act cut off and panicky punched him because he tried to lift you out off the couch. And then he cursed you all night because you almost broke his nose.

“Okay! Okay! I remember! So off!”

Suddenly the car shifted that made my reverie shattered. And it came from at the back. Hyukjae probably opened the compartment.

My forehead ceased together thinking what the hell that monkey doing there.

Compartment?

"Don't tell me" My eyes went bigger as my mouth wide gaped open. Then speedily go out and go over there when some not good conclusion struck inside my head.

And when I see them I swiftly get baby ri from him, kicked him on his knee then hugged baby ri tightly.

"Owwww! Owwww! Owww! What was that for!?" He jumps up and down through his left leg while holding his right knee.

"It's okay baby. You are safe now" I soothed her back. She giggles and mumbles something.

"What are you saying Hae? Arrrggg that hurts!"

I faced Hyukjae and gave him a death glare. "Hyukjae you ca-..." but halted when my eyes caught something inside the compartment.

"damn! Seems you had broken my knee!"

My eyes shine and spark then I exclaimed. "Hyukjae! WAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!~~~~~"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hyukjae's POV

"Hyukjae thank you again"

"Welcome"

"And sorry"

"It's fine"

"Really thanks Hyukjae"

"You are most welcome"

"Hyukjae-ah mianhae"

"Yes hae"

"Kamsahamnida Hyukjae-ah"

For the nth times I sigh.

"Hae please stop thanking me and saying sorry. You are too much"

I finally beg to make him stop in thanking and apologizing. Since we got back here he never stops saying thanks and sorry. I had tried to count it like I did when he gives his apologies for punching me. But because he thanks too much with matching his endless apologies I suddenly lost count. Just think of it. He has started doing that when we got back here and for my calculation it has been 1hour ago.

"I am just too happy Hyukjae. You know I had cursed you and hurt you because I thought you were just teasing me and making pranks on me. And I really thought you will put baby ri there so I just tried to rescue her"

Seriously, he thought I will put baby ri in the compartment. Am I that too cruel for him? Damn! I will never ever do that to baby ri. Why would I do that in the first place? And why the he thinks I can do it to our baby?

"Hae you know I can't do that to baby ri" I voiced it out to remind him that I love baby ri so much that I can't even harm her by anyways.

He stopped on his work then looked at me and gave me his are-you-kidding-me look then he slightly chuckle. "You remember? You asked me before to throw her on the trash bin and kick her outside" he explained.

Did I really do that?

"Really? When?" I asked puzzled. I can't remember that I asked him to do that.

"The first day Hyuk. When she cried in the middle of the night and she popped! Remember?" While telling the scene his eyes shows amazement and his smile is different. It’s genuine.  "She woke us just to change her diaper" at the end of the sentence a small giggle came out from him.

I secretly smile.

I remember now! The first day which also our first anniversary!  I remember the next morning I woke up and the first thing greeted me was his peaceful cute face. I got it. I asked him to do that because she ruined my sleep. But I was annoyed that time and I was also sleepy.

"Fine. But that time you know I hate kids especially babies. So what do you expect from me?"

"You got it Hyuk. You hate babies and baby ri is not an exemption. So what do you expect me to think huh?" I rolled my eyes as his smile changed into smirk.

"Yes I do hate babies. But hae, I can't harm babies. And I don't hate baby ri. She is my baby and you know she will going to carry my surname for the rest of her life so why would I hurt him?"

"Hey! She is my baby too! And her surname is come from mine!" He declined and cutely pouted.

I smiled "Ohh of course not hae. I am the father here. So my surname indeed"

"No no no. It is a big NO. And I am a man too"

I chuckled. "Yes hae. She carries your surname which is also come from mine" a smirk crept to my face. The color of his face suddenly changed.

"Ammm.. N..oo. Whathever" he stuttered then awkwardly rolled his eyes and continued his playing with baby ri.

I chuckled and just watch them. They are so cute. They are trying to build a small castle using the toys I bought the day when I found this place, it was yesterday. But because baby ri is still a baby and baby can't do anything and you know she can't build one just annoyed the hell out of hae for ruining his work.

Hae never changed, he still hae I know when the very first time I see him. He was building a sand castle at their backyard that time. He was alone that moment. He looks so cute pouting back then well that never changed. I love to see him always pouting that push me to every time we will see each other.

"Baby ri! Stop doing that! Don't ruin my work!" Hae growled and rebuild the castle that baby ri had ruined.

Baby ri blinked her eyes on me then giggled. I chuckled.

Hae rebuild it again. But before he finished it baby ri already shattered it.

"Jinjja!? Ooooohhhh! You can do your own. Don't ruin mine! Aiishhh! Hyukjae! Make her stop!" Hae wailed while pushing baby ri towards me. Baby ri sniggers on him which makes hae more pissed.

"Okay let's make our own castle baby ri"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Donghae's POV

Finally Hyukjae successfully got rid baby ri off me. They have started doing their own castle as I do mine.

I have to tell you something. You know he just said that I am using his surname. Do you know what does it means? Omaygad. He just practically told me that I am his wife! HIS WIFE!...I mean his husband. I am still a man anyways. That is so sweet.

I happily build my sand castle using the equipment which Hyukjae practically bought for this event.

Omg!

"Where did you buy this Hyuk?"

"Just nearby"

He answered while doing the castle, baby ri is beside him scooping sands and giving it to him helping him which she never did to me.

She's unfair!

"When did you buy this?"

He nodded. "Just yesterday. Why?" He is still on his work while I had to stop mine.

Wait. So does it mean he didn’t-..

"So. You went here and not -..." I halted and stared at him. He glanced at me.

"Not? What?"

I inhaled, flattered my eyes close then chewed my lower lip. A smile goes up as I feel warm envelop my chest.

He went out not because he goes to his bestfriend's house.

He didn't cheat on me again.

Again, because he did it once before. Remember when he chose his bestfriend over me. Ho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter