BABY!?

I.HATE.U.!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

“OMY! Hyukjae! How that thing went there!?” Donghae asked panicking as well

“don’t ask me!” Hyukjae shouted frustratingly.

They went inside without closing the door behind them

“What should we do?” Hyukjae asked walking back and forth at his place. His right thumb was massaging his right temple.

Donghae was doing the same as Hyukjae “Actually, I don’t know either”

Both of them were perplexed about what they should do in this kind of state.

Hyukjae faltered from his doing and clasped his hands together “AHA! Just leave it there outside and just forget that we saw that thing!” he said wisely with sparkling eyes.

On the other hand, Donghae, shook his head left to right, disagreeing about hyukjae’s proposition.

“We can’t do that. What if the neighbors will see that thing outside? They’ll surely think that we were the one who left that thing out there” Donghae contradicted hyukjae, more wisely than the first one.

Hyukjae nodded for agreement, back again in thinking, what they should do now.

Meanwhile outside their house, one of their neighbors saw the thing outside. She was the biggest fat meanie on their village. She strolled the way over EUNHAE’s house.

She furrowed her forehead when she saw the thing on the floor with the door open widely.

She went inside using the unlocked gate and walked to the front door. She peeked inside the basket and her eyes widened. She abruptly exalted the thing on her arms and walked inside without any signals.

The two were oblivious that they are being trespassed by their most redoubtable neighborhood.

They both grunted in frustration. Donghae limp his shoulders down while hyukjae sighed in defeat.

“Just leave it there” They mumbled in unison and nodded for the settlement.

 “HEY! YOU TWO! UNGRATEFUL MEN!”

 The two hurdled out on their respective places by the high pitch tone came from to the intruder.

 They seemed shocked and horror could be seen on their faces. They both gulped exaggeratedly.

 “ahh..ehh..” Hyukjae stuttered, managing to say something.

 Donghae on the other hand, was just staring at the thing and to the holder back and forth.

 “HOW DARE YOU ABANDONNING THIS LITTLE CUTE THING!?” She boomed again

They cupped their ears using their hands. The woman frowned and walked towards them. The two tremble on their places. They pushed themselves near to each other and held each others arm for premeditating themselves on the things that will suppose to be happened to them.

The woman smirked by the sight of the two horrible puppies that wanted to be freed from their unfaithful owner.

 She was really near on them; she held out the thing on her arms to their faces and shoved it on them hardly.

The two whimpered and snarled. They took the thing and place it on their laps. They look at it and bit their lower lips.

The trespasser smiled “I’ll call a cop anytime if I have known you abandoned that cute thing again” She threatened.

 “bu..but....~” Donghae interrupted

 “No buts! That cute thing is on your responsibilities now” She explained with his two hands on her hips

They looked at her terribly. They shook their heads fleetly.

 “NO! This is not ours, there’s someone that just left this outside” Hyukjae clarified with a high tone.

 She rolled her eyes and pointed something on the thing that was hanged at the edge of the wooden basket.

 “See that?” She raised her right eyebrow and smirked

The two followed where the finger pointed at and again they let out a growl after seeing what the woman was talking about.

“See? So, if ever I saw that baby out there again without either of the two of you, I’ll never hesitate to call a police and ask to arrest the both of you. My husband is a police, so its not really a big thing to me and one of my son is a lawyer, so I can sue the two of you anytime”  She intimidated the two men.

She was not a wicked neighbor; truthfully she has a kind heart. They just judged her by her appearance, because she was big and has scary features.

The two both bawled without saying anything. They look exaggeratedly pathetic.

 “DO YOU UNDERTAND!?”

 The two jerked out with the thing on their laps, then nodded hurriedly to the scary woman.

 The woman gave them a sweet smile and nodded for the contentment.

 “GOOD! I’m leaving now” She walked away from the two to the front door, but without a word.

 “MARK MY WORDS!” She shouted addition to her warnings. Then she completely took her out there.

The two heaved a sigh of relief. And both of them stared to the sleeping baby lying peacefully on the wooden basket.

 It was impossible that the baby didn’t wake up from the shouts a while ago.

The baby was having a serene slumber cutely with a smile plastered on her face. She was snoring lightly while moving her lips like she was mumbling something.

 “Who’s the that will give us a baby as a gift!?” hyukjae asked annoyed while still deeming at the baby.

Donghae just shrugged his shoulder and let out a small grumble. He took the card that adherent on the baby’s basket and read it audibly.

“Happy Anniversary!

Hope you like our cute little gift^^

From your beloved parents :) ”

“No other than, from our beloved parents” Donghae mumbled asphyxiated

“Great! They are really awesome” Hyukjae scoffed.

 Donghae flipped the card and saw that there’s a PS.

“We love you two too much that we have decided that the both of you needed to have a cute angel inside your home. To make your family completely, colorful, lively and perfect^^ take care of the angel, neh? The documents are on our hands safely. You don’t have to be worried that baby was legally under your names now J

Your lovely parents”

“What the !” They both cussed at the same time after reading the PS message.

 “They are really uncontrollably indescribable insane! this!” Hyukjae shout bewildered.

 “nnnnnnnnGgggggggnGggGgg” hyukjae froze and glanced to the baby that just going to be awaken by his shouting.

 “Omygash! Hyukjae! Look what have you done!” Donghae said nonplussed.

 “ssshhhhhh!” Hyukjae whispered while motioning his index finger on his mouth that he wanted donghae to shut up his mouth.

 Donghae pursed his lips together and looked intently to the moving baby.

 The cute baby girl was stretching her two small arms up while yawning cutely. The two just staring at moves she has making.

After a while the two let out a comfort sigh, thanking that the baby is sleeping again silently.

They put the wooden basket with the baby on the living room table in front of them really swiftly and smoothly. Then they both jerked out AGAIN when the door bell rang once AGAIN.

They abruptly c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter