hyukkie?

I.HATE.U.!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s P.O.V

Sungmin was lugging Hyukjae out from the patient’s room without a halt. Hyukjae frowned at his bestfriend’s suddenly changed of behavior.

“Min, where are we going?” Hyukjae asked and his frowned deepen when Sungmin didn’t answer back.

“Min!” he called out with a loud voice but his bestfriend didn’t budge. So, he pulled his arms off from his bestfriend to make him stopped and faced him.

Sungmin faced him and gave hyukjae a what the hell look “Hyukkie, what?”

“What? I should ask you that instead, what happened to you.” Hyukjae asked direct to the point looking to his bestfriend with a serous expression. Hyuk was not feeling well now because he doesn’t like to leave hae there alone and with his baby ri with just Kyuhyun. He doesn’t like it but he can’t do anything more because it’s minnie, his bestfriend but he can’t take it anymore when his bestfriend is acting weirdly now.

Sungmin sighed and shook his head “Nothing hyukkie, it’s just that I’m tired and I really want to rest, that’s why I want to go home immediately” he said with a soft voice that made hyukjae sighed and nodded.

“Fine then, let’s go” He said then walked first followed by Minnie who was smiling up to his ears then Sungmin walked beside hyukjae and hooked his arms on hyukjae’s then rested his head on hyukjae’s shoulder.

Hyukjae didn’t do anything, the first thing he wants now is, take sungmin really fast at his flat and get back here in the hospital and take care of hae and his baby.

They arrived at Sungmin’s flat really fast because hyukjae was the driver. Then sungmin spoke “Let’s go inside Hyukkie” but Hyukjae immediately shook his head “No min, I need to go now. Go inside and have a rest” he said and was planning to walk away and just rent a car to get back to the hospital when sungmin stopped him.

“Where are you going Hyukkie?” sungmin asked with an authority tone.

Hyukjae sighed really annoyed at his bestfriend “Hae” so he just answered simply.

Min’s eyes changed into a glare one “Hae? Is that Donghae?”

“Yeah” hyukjae answered while walking away. Sungmin followed him and stopped him by his arms.

“Hyukkie, what that fish did to you to make you like this!?” Sungmin asked with an obviously hatred tone that didn’t uncaught by hyukjae.

Hyukjae looked back and faced Sungmin “He didn’t do anything”

“Really? then why are you acting like a lost in love puppy just because of that damn annoying idiot pretender wife of yours?” Sungmin blunted out didn’t care about Donghae.

That made Hyukjae glared back and harshly took off his arms away from sungmin’s hold which made Sungmin surprised  “Dare to call my wife like that again Sungmin and I swear I can forget that we have been bestfriends” after that he gave sungmin a last threatening look before he left the man dumbstruck. The latter can’t believe that his bestfriend which is the reason why he hated Donghae so much is now the reason why he felt to kill someone.

~~

Hyukjae get back to the hospital and checked if donghae is still there, but the nurse said the patient is already out. so he just get back to their flat anticipating to see his wife and baby ri welcoming him. But when he went inside the house is empty and darkness is filling the surroundings.

He opened the lights and sat on the sofa which is place at their living room, then fetched out his phone which is fortunately survived then dialed Donghae’s number. The phone rang but he growled when he heard it coming from their room. He went to his room and took Donghae’s phone. He dialed Kyuhyun’s number and not too long kyuhyun answered.

“Why?” kyuhyun asked, cold.

“Give it to hae” Hyukjae commanded.

“tsk, I’m sorry Hae is sleeping now just call tomorrow” kyuhyun lied and planning to clicked the end button when hyukjae spoke first.

“Please” Hyukjae said with a sincere tone really need to talk with hae

“Please? For?”

“Please tell me he is alright. I know he’s still awake. Baby ri still not sleeping right?” Hyukjae asked but sure about it. He knows Donghae won’t sleep unless Baby is already asleep. And it’s still early to make baby ri fell asleep.

“Wow, you’re indeed his stalker aren’t you? Yes he still not sleeping, he is just resting with that baby playing beside him, happy? Can I end it now?”

“When I-..” kyuhyun cut him.

“Donghae won’t go there anymore”

Hyukjae’s heart stopped for a while “Wha..at?” he asked stuttering.

“I said Donghae won’t go there anymore, he will live with me now” Kyuhyun said still in a cold tone. Hyukaje’s body wiggled that made him sat on his bed.

“You are kidding right?” he asked hoping kyu will answer him yes.

“No” After that kyuhyun ended the call.   

Hyukjae’s mind meddled. He doesn’t know what to do, he felt his world crashed down as he thought he won’t see Donghae

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter