It's a secret

I.HATE.U.!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s P.O.V

 

As soon as hyukjae found out that his wife and his baby sneaked out he had not wasted even a little bit of time and ran with his all strength after them. His feet brought him to the nearest road where the nearest aligned cafes has located just 10 blocks away from their home. As his breathe hitching due to the lack of air, it caused him to halt first and waited to gain back his breathing at its normal pace.

Afterwards he started to lead his way again and carefully peeking inside of those cafes anticipated to see a certain man and a certain kid inside. The two might go there because that’s the nearest and inconvenient place where you can have a nice breakfast.

He even tried to peek inside Sungmin’s café really carefully because he has no plan to face his bestfriend at this moment.

However, he sighed for the 5th time when he didn’t see what he has been looking for.

He was going to walk and go somewhere else where the two might go when suddenly a familiar voice filled his ears.

“hahahaha! You are so funny!”

Hyukjae’s body stiffened when he heard that familiar voice, it was small voice indicating that the owner of the voice was far from his place. But…

He can’t be wrong.

He perfectly knows whom that voice came from.

He surely knows.

So, he walked and followed the familiar voice that the only sound his both ears registering right now.

“Nope, she’s not Korean and its obvious don’t be silly”

The voice is clearly now and he slightly smiled when his eyes finally caught Donghae’s back. He chuckled when he figured out that hae didn’t even try to change his outfit, so hae is still wearing his baby blue pajamas with brown bears printed on it.

He took one step, two and three then faltered. Grimaced took its way to his face when he noticed that hae is not alone. He fisted his hands as his eyes changed into glare ones, seems digging a hole into the man’s head that was sitting just opposite to hae.

Steamy smoke led his way out through hyukjae’s ears and nose when that stranger smiled at hae, showing that damn deep dimple.

The feelings he was facing now which were all negative doubled when hae responded to the man’s annoying smile.

“Ohh! I don’t know that you have dimple! Wow! Cool!”

Seems the time flowed fast, he didn’t even know how and when he finally brought himself at the back of the laughing and giggling man but Hyukjae’s mind taking it differently he thought Donghae is flirting with the man.

“Thank you hae-ah and you still cute and beautiful” The stranger said as he looked at hae still wearing a charming smile and with a meaning look while those hands were taking its way to donghae’s.

No one can paint hyukjae’s face now, heating and head is going bigger and bigger by annoyance as he gazed at the stranger fiercely.

“ohhh..thank you siwon” hae replied shyly as he bowed down his head slightly.

Hyukjae can’t take this anymore. He is not used to feel this way but he concluded he doesn’t like everything with it. So he decided to make the flirting session of HIS Donghae with that not-so-handsome stranger faced its end.

Hyukjae rested his both hands on donghae’s shoulders that made the latter stiffened.

“My lovely wife is being naughty hmmm?” for his relief he didn’t stutter but deep inside he was wrecking nervous.

Hae took surprised at hyukjae’s suddenly plopping out. He gulped an invisible limp on his throat as he took a deep breath before he moved his hands to the other’s and wiped it off from him. He slightly looked at his back and gave hyukjae a hard look.

“Excuse me?” He stopped and glared at hyukjae then added “Do I even know you?”  hae asked faking a confuse tone and he perfectly did.

‘what the are you doing here hyukkie?’ hae wanted to ask.

Hyukjae have taken a back at hae’s unexpected question. He looked at hae, disbelief could be seen on his face but smirk abruptly made his way, trying to be cool. Especially in front of that not-so-charming stranger.

“Ohhhh that’s bad baby” he slightly shook his head and fake a sad face “You have to be kidding me” and gave hae a charming smile like the stranger giving but the fact that hyukjae’s smile is more charming for hae.

Hae unconsciously gulped again, never expect that hyukjae will talk to him like that in a public place.

‘Stop being chessy!’ hae shouted inside his mind.

“I’m sorry, I have no time with this mister” Hae ended hyukjae’s has just started flirting session and got back his recent position, facing back hyukjae.

 “hiiiii” baby ri suddenly giggle on her place and watch the interesting scene that was perfectly in her view. Donghae had placed her on a baby chair at the other side of the table.

Hyukjae was really annoyed at how hae treated him like this especially in front of other people. He glared at hae’s back but looked up when he heard the stranger chuckled.

‘! Shut the up!’ hyuk cursed the stranger inaudibly.

“who’s he?” The stranger asked as his eyes shift from hae and hyukjae’s direction in a confusing way.

Hae shook his head vigorously gesturing his answer. “I really don’t know him” and hyukjae knows hae pouted.

Hyukjae bit his tongue, coz he knows he would say something that will make Donghae hurt for declining him, so he should calm down his raging nerves first.

However, Siwon nodded and looked at hyukjae “You heard it?” he asked with a serious tone, but it is more gesturing hyukjae to just leave them alone. “Donghae doesn’t know you” he re-informed.

Clenching his jaws before speak up “You don’t know anything, so shut the up” serious but yet calm.

Siwon rebutted him “I know Donghae but I doubt that you know him more that I do”

The still standing man chuckled and wet his lower lip finding some encouragement to fight back “Are you stupid or something?” he mocked then chuckled when he finally thought something that will make the latter surprise. “IF you really know him, you should know too who you are talking with now” then smirked.

Donghae suddenly spoke “Stop it”

But Siwon spoke again; talk back with hyukjae “Wait let me ask you back. Are you crazy or something? because if you really know Donghae you should know who I am first” then smirked back.

“You are really stupid. Aren’t you? Why I should waste my precious time just to know someone stupid?”

“stop” donghae pleaded

Siwon continued “If you are close to hae, then I must know you”

“Why is that so? You are just nothing” hyukjae answered back with a mocking tone.

“You don’t know me”

“So?”

“Please stop!” Donghae finally stood up and made the two closed their mouths. He let out a long sigh then spoke “Siwon, Hyukjae” he called their names seriously “You too. Please grow up” he sneered while shaking his head that made the two boys coughed and baby ri sniggered and giggled on his seat.

“Let’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter