One Time

I.HATE.U.!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

 

It’s a normal day for the two lazy men that were lying on their couches while looking after a baby that was happily crawling and rolling everywhere.

When they found out that the baby was a hyperactive bouncy toddler that really loves to jump, roll, and kick, they had decided to make a place where she could play freely. They put some mattress on the floor and make sure that it was fluffy enough for the baby’s mischievousness. The cute bouncy baby was happily appreciated her now playing place.

If you are wondering, how donghae and hyukjae could take care of the baby if they have respective jobs. The answer is, they are working inside their home. Hyukjae is a professional architect while Donghae is a professional writer. They both do their jobs well; they have no problems with it. They earn income really fast. Hyukjae is a great architect and Donghae is a well-known writer.

They had finished their works for this month really fast that they were just work for it within one whole week. When they got their work at the first day of a month they abruptly do it without any words coming from their mouths. They ignore each other, no words, no talks, no shouts, no yells, no yelps and no teases. They have an agreement which is, one week of day-off from their childishness activities. After one week which is the first week of month, their real job would be started again, and yeah their really truly jobs are mocking each other for the rest of the month. If one of them didn’t finish their job within one week, the unfaithful one would be sacrifice his whole freaking month of staying at night when the finisher one is sleeping peacefully. Because that’s the only time he could do his works when the other was off.

Hyukjae had girlfriends at his past life; he was a playboy and a heartthrob. He was older than donghae few months, but donghae didn’t call him hyung. Donghae’s reason why he has never call hyukjae ‘hyung’ and treat him as his hyung, because he believed that hyukjae didn’t deserve to be respected. Hyukaje loves to tease and make donghae annoyed and frustrated every single time, so, he always does his job really fast to have a lot time to tease the fish.

Donghae on the other hand, never had a girlfriend before. He can call himself “NLSB” which means “NO LOVER SINCE BIRTH”. He was sensitive about having a lover. He thought that there is a right day he would meet his soul mate, would marry him/her and have a perfect and happy family. But after the contract thingy, everything he does believed changed; he doesn’t believed anymore in soul mates and destiny.

One time, (flashback scene)

Donghae had done his work since last day, while hyukjae was doing his work until now. Hyukjae was on the living room table, drawing and planning about his project. Donghae had finished his work earlier that Hyukjae’s had expected.

Donghae had thought something that surely would make hyukjae a horrible man. He went to the living room and took a seat across hyukjae. The older has been ignoring the younger one since the first day of their day-off, for his dismay it was 8th day it means the real job have just begun. He has no time for playing this time because his project was really big and would worth a lot of fortune that he needed to exert more and provide more time. Unfortunately, donghae didn’t mind whatever his project was.

The ungrateful younger looked at hyukjae and smirked.

“Hyukjae~~~” he sing sang hyukjae’s name with a mocking tone. Hyukjae just restrained himself not to surrender his sanity to donghae. The younger has a teasing expression that hyukjae’s hated the most because the older one wanted to be at donghae’s position now; this was the first time Donghae finished earlier than him.

Donghae slumped down his arms on the living room table and put his head above on it still staring at hyukjae.

“Hyukjae~~~ lets play” Donghae teased the busy man. “Hey hyukjae..” he continued to teased the worker man. Donghae was imitating how hyukjae teases him if he was still on working.

Donghae pouted and sighed “You’re unfair hyukjae, you’re no fun” he grimaced at how hyukjae treated him.

“Leave” Hyukjae replied without leaving his eyes on his works. He was currently measuring the sizes of the windows gradually. Donghae was taken a back by hyukjae’s word.

‘he is unfair, right?’ the younger thought.

“No!” Donghae yelped and shook his head “Unfair” he whined.

“Go to h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter