THE LAST CHAPTER?

I.HATE.U.!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

june 5, 2013 (12:51:30)

Hi everyone!!!

haha! I'm here again!!! i will update later the last chapter of this ONE SHOT story.. kekeke!! I will do it now.. then afterwards, i will post it here. haha!! don't worry i will give you a long last chapter.... it would be the LAST think so.. yeah i think it really going to be the last...so see yah later!! -.O

and i will make another one shot story haha! yeah that's why i decided to end this story.... poor "BASTARD!" i didn't update for the loooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggg time hahaha!!

LATERS BABY!!!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

June 5, 2013 (05:52)

THE LAST CHAPTER.......................................warning: RANDOM SCENES >.<

here it is^^ enjoy

***************************************************************************************************************************************************

Author's P.O.V

The baby cute girl had been indeed stops from her crying, for the two too much liking.

The baby was really cute and beautiful, because she has chubby rosy cheeks, thin pink lips, brownish hair, beautiful pair of brown eyes and the most of all she has a tame and lamblike features. She really looks pure and taintless. But she was not Korean.

“Hyukjae…” Donghae called the man beside him

“hmmm?”

“Isn’t she adorable?” Donghae asked smiling while holding the baby on his laps.

Hyukjae looked at donghae and to the baby and back to donghae “Beautiful” Hyukjae mumbled unconsciously.

Donghae glanced at Hyukjae and gave him an adorable smile “Yes she is” he beamed and looked back to the baby.

Hyukjae nodded, didn’t snapped his eyes away from donghae. He doesn’t know why he was acting like this. The baby was on Donghae’s laps and playing her fish toy. Donghae was sitting on the sofa with hyukjae beside him.

Donghae and Hyukjae have been monitoring the baby, since she came into their life.

It’s been two weeks after their first wedding anniversary. At first, they were both empty-headed on how they will look after the innocent baby. But days passed by, they had managed and surpassed the whole weeks of taking care of the stubborn and naughty toddler even though it was not enough. They have been more alert to look after the baby, because she was so frisky for the both men dismay.

However, Hyukjae has been paranoid and uneasy since last two weeks. In addition to, their first kiss together.

HYUKJAE’s P.O.V.

‘ok stop it hyukjae, don’t look at him like that!’ I scolded myself for acting differently towards donghae

‘But, I can’t control myself not to. He was too adorable with that goofy grin on his face, that sparkling eyes that he was giving to the baby on his laps, and that pinkish tongue that playing on his lips to make the baby giggles and sniggers on him’ I reasoned out to myself.

‘He was too adorable for his own good. He was giggling with that baby, and laughing gracefully when the baby produces different sounds’

‘What the hell! He was giggling for pete’s sake! He was!! GIGGLING (cutely)!!!!!’

‘Ok really hyukjae! That’s enough! You should stop your fantasy with that fish’

 I pouted to my thought and looked away from them. I sighed and shook my head for garnering to erase my thoughts away about the two beautiful creatures that just near from me.

‘ok hyukjae enough with it’

My thoughts of fantasizing the exquisite view just a while was going to be vanished, however everything came back again when he moved towards me excitedly with a beautiful smile on his face childishly.

‘omygad! I’m gone insane!’

“Hyukjae! Look! Look!” He chirped cutely

‘Oh !’

Donghae sat beside me still holding the baby “Look hyukjae!” he commanded me adorably

I looked at his face that just full of amazement, while watching the baby mesmerizing.

‘What’s going on me?’ I asked horribly

I can’t snap my eyes away from him, but when he glanced up to me, I quickly averted my eyes instinctively at different direction but him.

He pulled my shirt to look at him, but I just look away. He pulled it again and speaks pitifully

“Hyukjae~~ look please, I just want to share the baby Ri cute doings, its cute hyukjae look please” He pleaded

My heart flattered by his cuteness

‘ok hyukjae you!’ I cussed myself for being like a puppy that just found his mate.

Nonetheless, I look at him and abruptly looked at the baby when I saw that playfully pout that his lips making. I saw at the end of my eyes that Donghae glimpsed at me and smiled sweetly.

I keep my eyes at the baby’s face, but my mind never leaves to the beautiful creature beside me.

He moved nearer me to make a perfect view of the baby for the both of us.

My heart skipped a beat for the closeness he just made, but I briskly gained it back. My hands were sweating indescribably with my face that just beside his.

My shoulder touched his back and my chin was above on his shoulder. We were really nigh that I bit my lower lip to restrain myself for creating sounds that just wanted to be freed inside my stomach and my throat.

I looked at his face that was beside mine. And unconsciously down my sight on his lips that was moving from pout to smile and to grin. I was lost in my own reverie that I didn’t have notice that Donghae was saying something

I just stared at his playfully lips unmindful about everything. I gulped my invisible lump inside my throat unconsciously. I was imagining his lips were on mine, like the first time. The soft and the sweetness of it; the ally feeling that I felt at first time.

My heart hitched from beating when Donghae looked at my direction. I instinctively looked at his eyes that just inches away from mine.

His eyes widened and shocked could be seen inside; I looked at it deeply, drowning myself onto him. We’ve been looking at each other without saying anything. No one dare to move first, we were hypnotized by each others orbs, I was lost and I know he was too

I was going to lean forward, planning to taste those tempted lips again for the second time but then….

*giggles*

“..hmm..ihhh…nihh..”

My eyes grew wider; his eyes grew wider even more when we snapped from our own trance by the giggles and mumbles made by the intruder baby.

We blinked, our eyes trying to get a force to look away, not too long we look away from each other and averted our eyes to opposite direction. The baby on his arms was still giggling. My heart was pounding fast inside my rib cage, and I was hoping Donghae didn’t hear it. My face as well heated up for the feeling playing inside me. And I know Donghae too.

‘damn it! Why have you always disrupts us, you intruder!’

We look away not wanting to face each other for the awkwardness we just made between us. Donghae glimpsed back at the giggling baby and fleetly smile form on his lips gracefully.

I peeked at the baby too, not daring to look at Donghae’s face preventing myself in losing my mind again.

I smiled too, when I saw the baby’s doing.

“Cute” We both said unison unintentionally. We glanced to each other unconsciously, and then we laugh.

His laugh was more beautiful than mine. It was so pure and lovely.

The baby was blinking her eyes innocently while his two thumbs at the same time. She was cute and adorable.

Our laughs were died down and just keeping our gazes on her face.

 

************************************************************

AUTHOR’S POV

Hyukjae was watching television with Donghae while the baby girl was crawling everywhere with her toy. She crawled over the two and managed herself to stand in front of Donghae through the sofa for balancing her body and her small feet wobbly.

“pppaaaaa~~~~” the baby girl chirped while poking donghae using her pink glittering, shimmering, and shinning wand toy.

Donghae and Hyukjae’s mind were at the movie that they were watching. They didn’t look at her and just ignore her nonsense words.

She moved more with her wobbly legs and small hands that clutching the sofa to Donghae, poking him using his wand toy again.

At last Donghae looked at her and raised his one eyebrow on her. “What?” Donghae asked her.

She raised her two hands, motioning that she wants to lift her body up. Donghae complied, which is lifting her up and put her between him and hyukjae. ‘Hyukjae wouldn’t mind it right?’ Donghae thought.

She plays her wand and poke it everywhere, to Donghae and to Hyukjae but the two didn’t gave her some attention. She stopped from playing and glanced up at Donghae. She attempts to stand up again using her little legs between the two men clumsily that made Donghae held her for support.

“pp…pp..p..paaa~~~” She chirped forcefully; Donghae looked at her with wide eyes.

“Wha..what?” he asked her perplexed

She gave him sniggers and jumps on the sofa hasty with donghae’s guidance.

“ppp..ppaa~~” She giggles and repetitively jumps on her place while chirping “pa” delightfully.

Donghae was shocked of what the baby had just called him.

“OMYGAD! HYUKJAE!” Donghae called hyukjae nervously.

However, hyukjae didn’t budge and just watch the movie intently. Donghae called him again.

“Hyu…hyuk-jae” Donghae called hyukjae anxiety,

Hyukjae looked at them and gave Donghae a ‘what look’

Donghae gulped his invisible saliva and looked at hyukjae, nervousness could be seen on his face.

“she…she..she spoke” Donghae stammered by the nervousness.

“huh?” Hyukjae seemed wondered.

Donghae moved at Hyukjae and gave the baby girl onto him. “Listen” he commanded.

Hyukjae took her by her arms and stared at her face that shows happiness. The baby girl hurdled on hyukjae’s grip while sniggering cutely exposed her small gums while scrunching his nose.

“pa~~” She chirped and jumped happily “pa..pa~~” that the only word she keeps saying now.

Hyukjae glanced at Donghae and gave him the same expression like donghae did a while.

Donghae looked at him problematic.

Hyukjae sighed and went back at the baby’s attention “okay kiddo, say it again and I’ll throw you outside” he threatened.

However, instead of making her stop, she keeps on giggling and sniggering on him while calling him “pa”

“Omygad hyukjae, she  is calling us appa!” donghae shouted panicky.

Hyukjae looked at donghae and shook his head “no, she is calling me appa not you” hyukjae said selfishly.

Dong

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter