My erted thoughts

I.HATE.U.!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyukjae’s POV

 

I’ve smiling like an idiot since I wake up. Well you can’t blame me it’s just that when I woke up the first thing I saw is hae’s sleeping figure beside me.

And take note! I have seen his face really closer! Just f^ck! He’s so beautiful! I had a really hard time in stopping my self in hovering on top of him; molesting him and ravishing his whole being. Thankfully baby Ri was still on my embrace that made me think first and I hesitantly think different just to keep my self sane.

I can’t help but smile until now because he didn’t ignore me anymore. He talks to me again and I’m glad he doesn’t hesitate to show his smiles anymore. And he is open with me now, also he allows me to take care of baby ri while he does his work.

“pa!..mik!” baby ri punched me in my face so I glanced down to her.

“What?”

“mik!!!” she wailed cutely.

I chuckled “Yes yes master” I stood up with her in my shoulder. She clutched my hair so she will balance herself, too afraid she will fell on the floor.

“Don’t worry I won’t let you fall down there. Umma will kill me if that happens”

She giggled but didn’t let go of my hair. I let her do what she likes to do with my hair even it hurts so much. I walked to Donghae’s bedroom, because her things are there.

“Hae, baby baby is hungry. Where is baby’s milky milky?” I asked hae as I enter the room, hae was on his bed, doing his works there.

“ohh baby baby is hungry? Why? Appa didn’t feed baby baby up?” he played along with me.

There you go fluffy feelings.

Baby ri let out a loud squeals. Hae and I chuckled.

It was so overwhelming.

“mikkkkkk!”

Hae was going to move out off his bed and proceed to the other side of the room to make a milk for baby ri but I stopped him.

“I’ll do it hae” and I walked faster than him so he won’t say anything more. He’s busy so I shouldn’t disturb him in the first place. Pabo Hyukjae!

“whoa hyukjae, do you even know how to make one?” he mocked me. But I feel him smiling behind me.

“I can do it” I cheered up myself. He chuckled.

I shifted baby ri on my arms so I could still be able to hold her while making her milk. She didn’t stop squealing like a fangirl and keeps moving like a worm. I let her from her doing and just concentrate on my work.

Donghae whispered that made me smile.

“3 and 1”

I did what he said. Just 3 spoons of milk and I put 1 spoon of sugar. I mixed it with water and shook it. I smiled on my work. I think it’s not bad like before.

“Done!” I chirped then give it to baby ri, she accepts it happily and it hungrily.

I walked towards hae and sat on his bed beside him. He sat up and made a huge space for me and baby ri.

“Hae, don’t bother, just do your work. We will leave you later on”

“No it’s fine, my mood is off anyways”

Frowned slipped on my lips and guilt invaded me right away “I’m sorry hae, I didn’t mean to disturb you. I swear” I tried to apologize even it’s will be as useless as I am.

He shook his head then closed the laptop he’s using and put it on the desk beside the bed.

“No, my mood left me before you entered the room”

I looked at him with concern eyes “Is there something wrong?”

Before, I was the only one who can make him stop from his work because all the time he feels to do it no matter what happens and he loves his works so much. But now he will tell me he is not in the mood to work.

“Well, it’s not important hyukjae”

“It is, so tell me” I insisted.

He shook his head again and looked away “I can’t tell it to you”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Night came but Donghae still didn’t tell me what’s wrong with him. I already stop pestering him but my worries didn’t decrease instead I feel more worry about him.

But I can’t push him too, I’m afraid he will mock me like

“Why should I tell you? We aren’t even friends”

or like this

“I don’t trust you”

and this one

“Stop asking, you are not even helping”

So I really need to stop myself or else I’ll surely hear one of those coming from him and that is the least thing I want this time.

Donghae and baby ri are already with their pajamas. So I hurriedly changed myself too.

After changing into pajamas I hurriedly go out and went to the living room and I found out the two watching television.

I sat down beside hae who was engage to the movie he is in. While baby is pouting while watching too. She probably hates the movie because it’s not colorful movie and the characters are not wearing colorful dresses and I guess the way the character talks is soooo boring for her liking.

She looked at me and pouted even more “mote~”

I smiled at her and shook my head “no baby, umma is watching you can’t change the channel”

She frowned at me and tilted his head “pa. mote” she repeated again and kick her feet but this time with an irritation.

I chuckled and glanced at hae who was now looking at me. I gulped.

! Why he is looking at me like that!?

“ohh.. Did I disturb you? sorry” I smiled at him and sat up straightly. Looking somewhere else but not his direction. I feel myself heating because of his eyes are on me.

Stop looking at me like that Donghae unless you want me to do something to you.

Right now, right here.

Oh stop thinking like that Hyukjae! Baby ri is around!

“No, the movie is boring” He simply said and shrugged his shoulders.

I nodded and took the remote control beside the table which is on my left side. And give it to him.

He shook his head “I’m sleepy” he said as he yawned.

Baby ri abruptly snatch the remote in my hand and click it speedily just to change the boring channel right away.

“Hey we will go to sleep now baby. Stop playing” Hae scolded her and snatched the remote control.

Baby ri struggled on him and reached for the remote control. “mote~”

I chuckled at her stubbornness nonetheless stood up and took her from hae. So hae can take his sleep now and my job for tonight is to make this baby girl fell asleep.

“Come here! Don’t be stubborn. We will sleep now” I carry her as Donghae turn the television off.

“ahhh! Nnnnnn!!mmmaaaa!!” baby ri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter