Sleep with me

I.HATE.U.!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A/N: yahhh! another update ^^ .. Double update for this week kkkk because I'll surely have a hell week next week so I updated this now, just making sure that I updated this before I drowned myself in my studies again :)..

Well. last chapter is MinGela and WonKyu moments.... So this one is EunHae Moment:) .. ENJOY READING!!! hope you'll like it^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hyukjae’s P.O.V

 

Damn! I wanna yell and shout to release this damnit feeling. Thankfully, I can still restrain my raging self because I don’t want hae and baby ri wake up because of me.

Yes MY WIFE. So if you are thinking that you still can be able to steal him away from me.

NO, it’s a big NO NO NO. So you better back off!

After that incident (at the café) I self proclaimed that Hae is indeed my wife. That’s true anyways. We are married. I’m his husband and he’s my wife. No other way around. So that Siwon should know what his limits!

Siwon. I figured out that I have encountered him before. That’s why his name is familiar. And I wasn't wrong. Because Siwon is Sungmin’s ex-boyfriend. I kinda forgot his features because it’s been so long when the last time I seen him. I think 9years ago. But I am still confused about Donghae and Siwon’s relationship. He said they are friends, close friends. But the way he looks at hae it seems different.

I know Donghae have talked about Siwon before. I just forgot when and why.

Hell! It’s already late midnight but my eyes were all big and my soul was still wide awake. For how many times I have tried to close my eyes and drowned myself in the darkness. 

But hours had passed by I could still hear the sounds of crickets that seems teasing me that I can’t have the peaceful and tight sleep I’m craving now.

It was fine with me before, thinking that I will get through with this and I’ll be used to it someday. Well I had used to it before. But ! It has been 1 week!

Yes! ONE FREAKING WHOLE WEEK!

I have been sleepless!

I have been paranoid!

I have been suffering from something I know what but I can’t do anything to make it fix!

“You are so pathetic Hyukjae. Why can’t you just go there and ask him to sleep with you, huh?!”

“Hey hae! Sleep with me!”

“Yo! Let’s sleep together!”

“Hae, do you want to sleep with me?”

Arrrgg!!! No I can do that.

Yeah. Donghae has been cold to me. I know I did wrong but I still can’t figure it out what I have done. I thought we were already fine when he talked to me back then. (Whispering thingy). But after that moment he came back to the ‘I don’t even know you’ self. And he has started to sleep in his room again with baby ri, leaving me here in my room all alone by myself.

Of course I tried to ask why he doesn’t want to sleep with me *cough* to sleep in my room rather. But he reasoned out “Because I can handle MY baby ri alone now”.

I want to reply with “Baby Ri is my baby too you know” but my damn voice failed me and my ing head nod for telling “Okay”

He has this thing ‘Don’t ever try to talk to me if you still don’t know what you have done’ whenever I go near him. And my coward self can’t do anything about that.

So I just drowned my self in my work for the whole week. I had done with it since last day but I still using it to make myself occupied from the things bugging me. I don’t even know if Donghae has done his work. How awesome husband I can be.

But I’m really sure he yet finished it. Because whenever I tried to check on them, they are always playing around. And when I say, whenever…in every second.

I hope he is doing fine.

“Hayyyyyyyy~”I sighed, shook my head vigorously then took my self off from my bed, walked out and went to the living room.

If my sleep is hiding from me, I should get out and find it instead. So I walked towards our long sofa and plopped myself down, closed my eyes and try to catch it.

Sleep come here!

However I jerked out in my place that caused of me to stumble on the floor when someone yell.

“AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!”

I hurriedly stood up and looked where the yell came from and I saw Donghae holding his chest while staring at me, hmmm glaring at me rather.

I let out a long sigh then lay back on the sofa but my eyes were not leaving him, mesmerizing his every feature.

His cute nose

His adorable eyes

His puffy cheeks

and his thin and able lips.

Oh damn! erase the last part!

“You scared me!” He exclaimed that made me frown.

“I didn’t do anything Hae” I replied.

“Yeah, you didn’t do anything! But why the are you here? You have room Hyukjae!” he is still shouting.

I sat up and looked at him intently “I can’t sleep hae” I said honestly and pitifully. Hoping he would pity me and sleep with me now onwards.

He looked at me back with a confusing look then raised an eyebrow, gesturing me to just continue.

“I can’t sleep in my room, so I was trying something. I thought I can get my sleep here” I cleared out but I wish I can say the reason why.

‘I can’t sleep because you are not with me’ I thought.

He nodded. I feel he wouldn’t talk anymore. So I asked him.

“How about you? Why are you still awake?” I asked him with a sincere tone. As much as I want to sound cold and uninterested, I can’t.

His turn to let out a sigh and sat on the couch beside mine.

“I’m doing my work” he simply replied.

I looked at him and it’s my turn to raise my eyebrow and telling him I need a further answer.

“I’m doing my work” But he just repeated his answer a while.

I frowned “Why now?”

“I can’t do it when Baby ri is fully awake” he honestly answered that made me frown even more.

“Why didn’t you tell me? I can help-..” he cuts me.

“You don’t have to, I can manage” He said in one go and stood up and was planning to leave me alone. But I encourage my self to say something that can make him stop.

I miss talking to him okay.

But I wish I didn’t courage myself i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter