I.HATE.U.!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

 

The two were lying on their couches lazily while looking after a baby that was playing on the fluffy mattress happily. The two has no more energy to tease each other, its jus because they're both exhausted by the baby's presence. . Donghae sat straightly and suddenly asked hyukjae "hyukjae, it’s been a week since the baby came here, but we didn't even know her name yet"

hyukjae shrugged his shoulder and replied "is that important?" he said uninterested what the baby's name is. . Donghae rolled his eyes at hyukjae's reasonable mind "of course! We can't just call her 'hey', 'you', whatsoever" he reason out. Hyukjae nodded and answered "call our beloved parents then" he suggested. Donghae nodded and fetch out his phone inside his sweat pants pocket and dialed his mom's number. Not too long her mom answered. .

~~

"no mom we're not fine" donghae said with a frown. .

~~

"oh, yes mom she's fine. Just worry about me and hyukjae, we think we can't take it longer" he replied with a whiny tone.

~~  

Donghae heaved a sigh "fine" pouted "oh by the way mom, I just call to ask her name" .

~~

Donghae furrowed his forehead.

~~

“I’m sorry, pardon please"

~~

“WHAT!?” donghae exclaimed "is that her true name mom? In real?" he asked unbelievingly. .

~~

The younger pout deepened even more "ok fine, thank you mom" he replied lifelessly.

~~

"neh, neh, love you too. Bye bye" the whiny man ended the call after bidding goodbyes'

Hyukjae gave donghae a 'what look', but the younger snapped his head off at hyukjae, still pouting. Hyukjae grimaced at how donghae acting like that

"what is her name then?" hyukjae asked sudden, and for that donghae face crippled in unpleasant.

"what?" hyukjae asked again, worrying what's happening to donghae. Donghae, however, just ignored hyukjae. "hey fish, tell me. Don't act like that, its not cute" the older looked away at donghae's sulking figure. Donghae glared at hyukjae and sulk even more.

"I know I'm not cute, just shut up monkey" the younger one scoffed

The older chuckled "no, you're not cute. You're better than that" hyukjae mumbled inwardly. Donghae glanced at him and knitted his brows together

"are you saying something?" sulking fish asked curiously. Hyukjae looked at donghae and knitted his eyebrows as well "huh?" he asked oblivious, what he had just said a while. Donghae rolled his eyes annoyingly "nothing" he said like a brat.

The older chuckled again and averted their topic to the first one "so, fish, what's her name?" he asked wondering. As if the question is the hardest question on earth, donghae thinks about it deeply. Then replied mockingly "I know you will love it" the fish said exaggeratedly.

"really? Oh tell me then" hyukjae demanded; donghae sighed.

"Yeon Ri" he said lifelessly.

Hyukjae nodded, but then frowned at donghae "Yeon Ri is a nice name, what's wrong with it?" he asked curiously. Donghae crossed his arms on his chest and gave hyukjae a pout answer. "hey answer me, what's wrong with Yeon Ri?" older persisted. The younger frowned "remember your ex-girlfriend?" he begun.

Hyukjae think what should he answer "which one?" he answered unsure who is donghae talking about.

"oh I forgot you had a lot of girlfriends back then" he paused, rolled his eyes then added "the last one"

hyukjae nodded "yeah, Hyo, why? How about her?"

"I hate that " donghae confessed without a second thought.

"bwoah! Why? She is a nice girl!" hyukjae defended her ex. Donghae gave him a fierce look. "oh! Really? Wow, a nice " donghae mocked while gritting his teeth.

Hyukjae glared at donghae for accusing her ex. He loved his ex truly. He thought that hyoyeon was the one for him and he planned to marry her, but everything has changed because of their parent’s craziness.

"she's not! Why are you acting like that!?" hyukjae asked annoyed, but then immediately vanished when he realized something, and for that he smirked. "are you jealous?" hyukjae asked teasingly amused.

Donghae gritted his teeth hardly. "I'm not! Why should I!?" he defended himself. Hyukjae shrugged his shoulders still visible his smirk

"oh!.. Because you love me?" he sing sang cheerfully. Donghae taken a back by hyukjae hurriedly shook his head that bit by bit becoming flush. "I don't love you" he mumbled loudly enough to be heard by hyukjae. Hyukjae frowned oblivious that he was disappointed at donghae's replied

"then, why?" he asked lazily, mood changed upside down. “How come Hyo is entangled here?” he added; astonished.

Donghae rolled his eyes “Look her name is hyoYEON” he said giving a high light at ‘yeon’.

Hyukjae looked at donghae, flustered “Shisus! Donghae, YEON is a name for Koreans, many people used that too not only Hyoyeon” he was dazzled why donghae acting like this.

Donghae wagged his head “I don’t care, Yeon is still on hyoyeon’s name” he replied stubbornly.

The older was stunned at donghae’s unreasonable answer “What hyoyeon did to you, to hate her like that? She is kind and lovely!” Hyukjae tried to defend her ex once again.

“She’s not! I’m really sure she’s ! No the queen of all es” donghae concluded, nodded for his perfect conclusion.

Hyukjae glared at him “She’s not ! Stop calling her like that! She is a good girl. I think she is better than you” he said unconsciously because of the annoying feeling.

Donghae was hurt by his words, but immediately drift it away.

“She’s ! You don’t know her true color!” donghae snapped hyukjae

“I know her! She was my girlfriend! And I’d love to marry her, if it’s not just because of you!” hyukjae said oblivious on his hurtful words.

“Really? Then why you agreed in this marriage then!?” the younger asked annoyed and unaware that his heart ached at hyukjae’s confession.

“I didn’t agree! And you know that!” hyukjae was became annoyed as well.

“fine! But she’s not good as you knew!”

“She’s lovely stop tainting her!”

“Lovely? Wow! So, everyone who is paying some guys out there to someone is lovely” Donghae said mockingly while nodding.

Hyukjae has taken a back by donghae’s statement. His eye grew wider and was agape.

“wha…what?..who?” he asked for assuring.

The older chuckled at hyukjae’s expression “The lovely ex-girlfriend of yours; had just paid someone to me?” Donghae replied calmly and with a questioning tone to make it more sarcastic.

Hyukjae’s eyes grew wider even more; shocked at donghae’s confession. His heart pounding fast every second that just flew away.

‘…Donghae’ hyukjae thought horribly

“You’re lying” he accused donghae. Hands were trembling, and sweating for being baffled.

Donghae looked hurt, that hyukjae didn’t believe on him. “Don’t believe me then” he said and stood up, planning to walk away but a hand grabbed his arms and hauled him back again.

“hyu..hyuk” donghae stammered, shocked at hyukjae’s moves.

Hyukjae had pulled donghae on his laps, holding him tightly. He clutched donghae’s shirt firmly do not want donghae go away from him. His heart thumping fast inside of his rib cage, causes of the feelings hindering inside.

“t..tell..tell me…you..were..just joking” Hyukjae asked stuttering, hoping donghae was just joking around. He didn’t know why he was acting like this, perplexed what the reason is.

Donghae felt offended, strangling at hyukjae but the older held him hardly. “Get off me! If you’re not believing me then release me!” donghae commanded, however, hyukjae didn’t released him instead gripping donghae more firmly.

Hyukjae was not saying anything anymore,; he didn’t even know why he couldn’t release the straggling man above him. He felt his blood boiling fast.

The younger was now panting, but he was still on hyukjae’s laps. Hyukjae was really stronger than him ever since. Donghae let out a small whimper, he bit his lower lip and control himself not to cry “You’re not believing me right?” he asked sadly.

Hyukjae nodded slowly at donghae’s back. Donghae closed his eyes and restra

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter