Psycho and Jerk

I.HATE.U.!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sungmin’s POV

 

It will be a tired day again.                

“haiiiiii” I sighed.

Siwo had passed by here a while just to greet me good morning. He is still gentleman like before. He has café here as well, he had just opened it last week and we’ve met again.

Well yeah I lied to Hyukkie that Siwon went to my house yesterday.

I lied. Arrrgg! I’m sorry Hyukjae, I’m sorry Siwon. I just couldn't think straight. I was desperate that time.

Siwon is my ex-boyfriend and he was the one who broke up with me, well I had strong feelings towards him back then but he changed his preference because of his family.

So he dated girls.

I understand him why he did that. We still young that time and he needed his family first. He said that if we still in love with each other when the time he graduated he won’t hesitate to marry me.

But everything change so did my feelings for him. I don’t love him anymore but I am not regretting that we had a relationship before. He deserves better anyways.

How’s hyukkie doing?

Hmmmm.. I think he is still paranoid over that damn Donghae.

Why he didn’t visit me anymore? Is he really in love with him now?

But he said to me that he hated Donghae! Why he can’t come here with me like before when he feels annoyed with that fish?

Tsk! I have hated him even more!

Yes, I like Hyukkie if you are still wondering my feelings for him. I like him beyond bestfriend. But of course I know he doesn’t feel the same way.

I’m not a dumb as he is. I know him too well because we have been bestfriend since birth but I couldn't help but sometimes annoyed by his stupidity"

I know my love is just one sided love. I thought I can make him mine by clinging to him like a koala everytime and anywhere but he just treats me like I’m his younger brother! Arrrgg! I hate it but I feel happy when he tells me that he’s happy that I’m always here to make him fine whenever they had a fight.

Fight with that fish.

I could still remember when the time he confessed to me that he can’t harm that fish! And I know it’s not ordinary. That time I know he will fall for that fish trap.

I guessed it already happened.

Well, as I denied that fish is cute at the same time handsome. If I just haven’t known that he’s my ultimate rival in my bestfriend’s heart I will have a crush on him.

If I just have guts to go there and confess my feelings I will.

But my guts flew away when that damn bastard Cho ing Kyuhyun went to my apartment and tell me that I should stop pestering my bestfriend and his bestfriend’s life.

Well I slapped him hard on his face and laughed at him.

But he looks like he really wants to kill me that time so I stopped and answered him.

“Why would I do that?”

He smirked on me and I felt like killing myself rather than to see that evilly smirk.

“Because they love each other, so you better back off.

After saying that he left me there dumbfounded.

And his words made me paranoid until now.

“Because they love each other”

and I feel a tug in my heart whenever I recall his line.

But even I wish he is the wrong here and I am the victim and should be the one who will get the nice happy ending, I know it won’t happen. I know by heart that ever since I have started to feel different towards my bestfriend, I already lost the game, well if there’s a game to begin with.

I just have known him because of my bestfriend, hyukjae.

Hyukjae hated Kyuhyun, because his pretender wife is so clingy to that man as well. Obviously they are bestfriends.

And Hyukjae hated that.

At first I just ignore why he hated kyuhyun that much just because he is Donghae’s bestfriend.

But now, I perfectly know why.

He’s unmindfully jealous over that damn man.

I couldn’t help just to curse everyday because of him! He had helped my bestfriend to fall in love with that fish!

I hated it, but I know I can’t do anything more. I have cursed kyuhyun in front of Hyukjae just to show how much I am so irritated to him.

And you won’t believe me!

Hyukjae thought I have feeling with that !

Damn! I will never feel that way towards him!

In his dreams!

"Stop now Sungmin and just do your work" I shook my head. I should stop thinking over Hyukjae and start to live happy now without him.

I’m still having a pride okay.

And I don’t want Hyukjae to hate me. No, I won’t do anything to make him hurt more. He did too much for me back then I should do something too for him now. And it would do if I let him be happy.

But I won’t thanks to that bastard Kyuhyun.

I was going to arrange the cakes on their respective places when someone entered the café that caused of me to stop and so greet the customer first.

“Good morning ma’am. Welcome to house bunny café” I greeted and welcomed her with a pleasing tone. But I frowned when she didn’t respond on me and just take his seat. Is she deaf?

In my dismay, my workers were all busy inside the kitchen so I have no choice but to be the one who will ask her for her order.

I went over her and ask her “What’s your order ma’am?”

She didn’t answer me and just stare at me. She’s deaf, I guess.

She’s small girl, a skinny one. She has big doe eyes that can captivate people’s attentions. She’s beautiful for my liking. Also she’s familiar.

I was going to write my question because she can’t hear me. I hope she’s really deaf or else, I’m doomed. But she stopped me by gripping my hand, so I looked up to face her and will ask why but when I was going to talk. She stopped me.

………

……….

………….

She stopped me with her lips.

I stiffened on her sudden action but when I gained back myself I hurriedly push her away and looked at him with horror.

“WHAT THE !” I exclaimed and wiped the strain of saliva that she gave me.

I have feeling that this scene already happened back then.

She smirked on me and walked closer to me.

“Stop!” I glared at her but she didn’t listen to me.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter