The Beginning

I.HATE.U.!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

 

“Hyukjae~~~” Donghae shakes hyukjae’s body tardy.

“nnggggggggggggg!” Hyukjae mewls.

Donghae continued his shaking and waking hyukjae up “Hyuk~~~~”

“wha..what?” hyukjae asked forcefully.

“Wake up…the baby” Donghae said lazily and sleepy as well.

“huh…?????” hyukjae asked again.

“She is crying” Donghae explained straight to the point.

“So?..oww..Ma~ke him… s-stop t-then” hyukjae replied, plunged his face on his pillow.

“I tried” Donghae answered shortly.

“Carry her…….like you did yesterday” Hyukjae suggested sleepy.

“I’ve tried it, but still..” Donghae stopped obvious what are the next words.

“Make her milk” Hyukjae propound again.

“It didn’t work out” Donghae replied immediately.

Hyukjae didn’t say anything; he put his face on his pillow and ignores the cries that the baby was creating.

Donghae was sleepy as well; he lay down on hyukjae’s bed and closed his eyes attempts to get some nap.

They were both sleepy, because it’s just 2 o’clock in the morning and they got their sleep at 11o’clock last night, because the baby was awake the whole night and she didn’t allow them to get some sleep or some rest because she was freaking noisy.

“UWAAA!! UWAA!!” her cries was enveloping the whole house.

“Arrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggggg” Hyukjae grunted, sat up and threw a pillow at his door.

Donghae jerk out by hyukjae “WHAT!?” hae asked annoyed.

“Make that thing stop!” Hyukjae demanded.

“I tried! But she can’t stop!” Donghae replied frustrated as well as hyukjae.

“Do else!” Hyukjae shout displeased.

“Like what!?” Hae questioned.

“put something inside that damn mouth to make her stop” Hyukjae propound desperately.

Donghae rolled his eyes “Oh! Do that then” hae challenged.

“wiehufjsandiughwge” Hyukjae cussed endlessly. “Dump her! Then throw it outside” He said seriously.

Donghae made a face then mocked him “What a wise solution”

“Uwaaahh! Sniff! Uwaahhh! SInff”

“fine, fine” hyukjae stood up and lugged himself uneager to the door. Donghae followed hyukjae.

They went at the living room where the wooden basket was placed.

The baby girl was crying her hearts out. She looks pathetic and rueful. She was wailing with her hands raised in the air like she was reaching for something. Her feet were kicking and moving like she was irritated and uncomfortable.

Hyukjae let out a heavy sigh and took the poor baby up on his arms. She keeps mourning and hiccups and sniffs could be heard, because she was already tired from crying.

“What should we do to you huh?” Hyukjae asked the piteous baby on his arms.

Hyukjae and Donghae walked to the sofa and have their seats. The baby didn’t stop yet her cries were not that like a while ago.

Hyukjae put her down between him and donghae.

“Hyukjae what’s that?” Donghae asked while snuffling.

Hyukjae raised his right eyebrow, nonetheless snuffling likewise donghae. He groaned and looked at the troublesome baby.

“You pooped?” Hyukjae asked the baby unbelievingly. Hoping she will answer him “no”

“She pooped?” Donghae asked Hyukjae

Hyukjae growled and looked at donghae then rolled his eyes irritated “No, It’s me”

“owww…..” Donghae nodded and glimpsed at the poor baby lying beside him then looked back at hyukjae.

“go, clean her then” Donghae suggested

Hyukjae gave him a death glare “No way!” he went away from the baby and crossed his arms above his chest.

Donghae pouted and sighed “fine” he mumbled unwillingly.

Donghae opened the diaper that she was wearing and pinched his nose hard when the smell exposed to the air. Hyukjae fan his nose waving the unhealthy air that surrounds him.

“Hyukjae get her bag” Donghae demanded, hyukjae did without a word.

The baby girl kicking her small feet at Donghae,; donghae caught it and gripped it tightly to stop the baby from moving.

“Hey! Stop moving” Donghae demanded, but the baby didn’t stop.

Hyukjae let out a sigh and help donghae to stop the baby from moving.

“kiddo, stop it, I will chop your feet if you’re not going to stop” Hyukjae threatened sleepily.

As if the baby understand what hyukjae just told her; she stopped and looked at the two men cutely while sniffing.

Donghae get some clean clothe and use to wipe the pooped on her. Hae elevated her legs up to have a perfect way to clean her. Hyukjae helped Donghae because Donghae was having a difficult time to get rid the diaper that she was using a while. Hyukjae took it off and put some clean one to replace the dirty one. Donghae cleans her really gently and swiftly.

After cleaning her from her poops, he looked at hyukjae and gave him a ‘what next look’

Hyukjae shrugged, nevertheless tried to find something inside the transparent bag. He took out a powder and alcohol then passed it to donghae. Donghae accepted the things and get again a clean clothe and put some alcohol and wiped her. Then he used the powder as well.

Afterwards, hyukjae took some pamper and wear it to the now sober baby.

At last the baby stop from crying and just her right thumb silently, she looks like going to fell asleep.

Hyukjae and Donghae heaved a relief sigh and shook their heads unbelievingly.

“So, you pooped, made us wake up and cleaned you, and then you will just going to sleep and ignore us?” Hyukjae brief what just happened.

Donghae chuckled at him and sat up “I’m sleepy” he pouted and brushed his eyes cutely that didn’t uncaught by hyukjae.

Hyukjae looked away “Sleep then”

“How about her?” donghae asked concerned about the baby

Hyukjae looked at the baby and shrugged his shoulders “Leave here?”

Donghae rolled his eyes “Oh great”

Hyukjae rolled his eyes too “Get her back from her basket, then” He stood up and walk to his bed room.

Donghae pouted even more, nonetheless obliged what hyukjae told him. He exalted the baby on his arms and was going to put her back to her suppose to be place when the ba

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter