unexpected scenes

I.HATE.U.!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

June 12, 2013 (10:42 AM)

hi! i am writing the next chapter now.. then i will post it after.. if i can finish it today^^..

so i am just saying it so,if you don't want to feel disappoint.. please don't read the next chapter.. neh? :) thank you.. 'cause i know it would have a BIG change to the story.. hahaha! i think so^^ and it is so creepy i can  tell >.< ..It crept me out too when i thought about it hahaaha... so if ever you are already fine with the ending that suppose to be the ending of this story don't read the next chapter okay? ..hahahaha i am just fooling around here hahaha!!!

 

I don't feeling well this days... but i just really love this story so much and this is my 1st monthsary here so i will try to make one more hahaha!!!

 

that's all^^

and i will make it uncomplete again.. yeah because it is not the end ^^ haha i am so scruffy >.< forgive me...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

june 12, 2013 (07:10 PM) updated

 

Chapter 8 : Unexpected scenes (cliche chapter)

I warned you neh? Don’t read this if you don’t want to read a cliché chapter >.<

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

“How can you make me like this…” Hyukjae stopped and moved his lower part region at donghae’s one forward.

 

Donghae stiffened at hyukjae’s move and moan when their lower part touched.

 

“hard” hyukjae completed his statement.

 

“nnnnnnnGggggg hyukkie” donghae moaned hyukjae’s  name seductively.

 

“hyukkie?” hyukjae asked

 

“I.. I mean..hyu,,,hyukjae” donghae stammered for embarrassment.

 

“no, I like it hae, call me hyukkie” The man above of the embarrassed man pleaded lustfully. Then rolled his hips with the younger’s one.

 

“hyukkkkkkiiiiiiiieeeee” Donghae mewled hopelessly. His eyes were firing and shouting sneeringly

.

Hyukjae kissed donghae again, the younger heartily accepted.

 

They were going to be lost again at their hot making out session, but abruptly stopped when they heard a loud mewls.

 

“UWAAAAAAAAA!! UWAAA!!!! MMMMMMAAA~~~~~~~!!”

 

The loud mewls was not coming from hyukjae either donghae.

 

The two looked at each others eyes dearly, smiled at each other, and then they laughed.

 

“okay..okay.. looks like our baby is needed her umma now” Hyukjae said teasingly

 

Donghae stopped from laughing and look at hyukjae intently “Our baby?” he asked interested

 

Hyukjae chuckled and pecked Donghae’s lips again and whispered “Yes Our baby”

 

Donghae grinned between hyukjae’s pecks and mumbled “Our baby"

 

The older leaned down and kissed donghae again, ignoring the cries of that baby that was echoing inside the whole house.

 

They were losing again at their passionate kiss, lip biting, tongue and teeth clashing. The cries stopped at their own world and just enjoy the moments there are savoring now.

 

“hae~~nggggggg”  hyukjae moaned when donghae arched his back that cause of their lower part grinded.

 

“Hyukkkieee~~hmmmm” donghae as well moaned at the friction that their lower parts making voluntarily.

 

“hmmmmmm hae ngggg.. go on hae..omygad” hyukjae muttered between his moans.

 

“HYUKJAE!”

 

“hae…ohhhh..nnnnggggggg” hyukjae didn’t stop from with the mess underneath him.

 

“HYUKJAE! OMYGAD!”

 

“hae…….”

 

“HYUK!!!!!”

 

“yes hae, I’m near baby”

 

“OMYGAD HYUKJAE!!!!”

 

“nnnnnnhh..hae~~~” hyukjae moaned sensibly and shamelessly.

 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

*splash*

 

SILENCE

.

.

.

“WHAT THE !” hyukjae shouted with wide eyes opened.

 

“The hyuk! You’re gone crazy!” Donghae exclaimed with blushed face.

 

“!” Hyukjae cursed as his face was fully drenched and his clothes of the mixture of his sweats and the water hae had splashed on him.

 

The younger’s face heated up uncontrollably, he averted his flushed face away from hyukjae and flipped his body. He was now back facing hyukjae then he replied with a trembling tone “I think..hmm..you..need..hmm..bathroom now” he managed to say while chewing his lips, after that he flew away.

 

Hyukjae left dumbfounded “O.MY.GAD” he said unbelievingly, eyes going out to his sockets, mouth hanging wide open and lips trembling “Was I?” he slowly glanced at his sweat pants and there…. There was a big something standing proudly inside his sweat pants.

 

He abruptly ran to their bathroom and does the ‘job’

 

-Flash back-

 

Donghae unconsciously bit his lips seductively while hyukjae wet his lips using his tongue hungrily.

                         

Their heart beats were both going wild inside they chest unbeatably.

 

They both moved forward at the same time to get rid the only distance that separated them. They didn’t know what they were doing, there’s a force that pushing them to move forward.

 

They shut their eyes closed, holding their breaths and hands . They were lost what they just have been doing.

 

At last their lips met together, they didn’t move they just attached their lips, feeling the texture of the others lips.

 

The feeling of their first kiss is nothing compare with the feeling that they are getting now.

 

Donghae tried to kiss hyukjae because hyukjae didn’t move yet, as an impatient donghae was; he moved his lips to deepen the kiss, but abruptly moved away when hyukjae didn’t move; he snapped his face away from the older that still was closing his eyes. Donghae blinked his eyes and observing what the hell hyukjae was doing.

 

After a minute of staring at the unmovable man, he shook the elder’s arms but he just moved backwards so that his back was leaning against the sofa’s back rest.

 

Donghae was agape at the unconscious figure.

 

“Is he?” he asked himself.

 

“wow” he said amused.

 

Hyukjae was gone unconscious at their second kiss (A/N : I know it’s creepy.. I warned you :< )

 

Donghae sighed and chuckled “You are really something hyukkie” he said while smiling like an idiot. He touched his lips dreamily and blushingly; he bit it and giggled.

 

“Hyukkie is cute right?” he asked the unconscious man stupidly.

 

“haha! yes hyukkie is cute nick name, can I call you hyukkie then?” he beamed and moved towards hyukjae and pecked hyukjae on his slightly parted lips gently trying to do it quickly, scared of waking up the man.

 

“Hyukkie are you fine? Why you loss your consciousness? Is it because of me?” donghae asked childishly.

 

“Are my lips that intoxicated to make you like this?” the younger giggled inwardly.

 

“Don’t worry I like your lips too, they are too fluffy and sweet” donghae pouted “Why you left me like this? Aissh! Pabo hyukkie!” he sighed disappointedly.

 

“You are so weak!” he exclaimed, and then he hurled out on his place when he heard something indescribable coming from hyukjae.

 

“nnnnnnn”

 

Donghae’s eyes widened after hearing the sounds that the elder muffling.

 

“Gosh” he breathed in and out didn’t move and just stared at the unconscious man.

 

“Hae” hyukjae mumbled ily that caught up by donghae.

 

Donghae’s face heated up from the feeling and the sensation he was getting from the way hyukjae was calling him.

 

“hae~~nggggggg” the elder still creating sounds that makes donghae stunned at his place.

 

The man was sweating and heating, his face was flushed with the thick sweats trickling down while panting heavily.

 

“hmmmmmm hae ngggg.. go on hae..omygad” hyukjae muttered between his moans.

 

Donghae stood up and exclaimed hilariously “HYUKJAE!”

 

“hae…ohhhh..nnnnggggggg” hyukjae didn’t stop from moving his head left to right while clutching his sweat pants firmly.

 

“HYUKJAE! OMYGAD!” donghae panicked, he was walking back and forth at his place while biting his lips.

 

“hae…….”

 

Hae’s face was fully red and sweats were forming at the same time the feeling of the tingling sensation below him doubled his nervousness.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter