Make love

I.HATE.U.!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's P.O.V.

 

Hyukjae and baby ri were at the living room, they were both watching television.

 

Or should we say hyukjae was just sitting on the sofa with baby ri who has been sitting beside him clicking the remote control and playing it brutally with her two small bare hands, changing the channels randomly in every seconds.

 

Hyukjae couldn't do anything to make her stop, because when he did the baby girl cried and wailed at him to give the remote thing to her.

 

"naa..maaa!!yaaahh!!paa!!" she was currently mumbling incoherent words while changing the channels happily oblivious that she was playing a very expensive thing.

 

After hyukjae managed to make her take her medicines successfully, he thought of watching television would be a good start of his day with baby ri. And also to make her stopped from wailing and calling for donghae. But unexpectedly baby ri didn’t want to watch instead she wanted to play the remote gleefully because of the suddenly changing of channels that made her wanted to try it unstoppable.

 

"haiiii" hyukjae let out a defeated sigh while shaking his head. He never thought that he would be a babysitter of a stubborn kid who has been a big spoiled brat ever since.

 

“this is hae’s fault, he made you spoiled like this” he concluded defeatedly.

 

"hey kiddo, don't break it okay?" he warned her.

 

As a nice baby she is, she stopped clicking the remote but surprisingly hit hyukjae's legs instead.

 

"awww!" he growled

 

baby girl halted and looked up to hyukjae with a big grin visibly at her face. She blinked her eyes cutely then giggled while still hitting hyukjae's legs sensibly.

 

"hya!hya!hiiii" she giggled because she thought that hyukjae was playing with her.

 

"aww!aww! Stop!" he stood up then raised her through her arms and left a space between them.

 

"stop hurting me! If you don't want to get something on me!" he scolded the baby who was just sniggering at him without any sign of discomfort.

 

"stop hurting appa, that's bad. Understand?" he tried to talk to her but baby ri just wiggled her chubby body attaining to get off from hyukjae.

 

“haaaaaaaaa!!! Hyaaa!! Tsssssssss!!!!” she randomly said while struggling.

 

“Fine” he shook his head.

 

Hyukjae was hungry now, so instead of scolding her more he just put her on the clean carpet nearby the sofa.

 

"stay put here, okay? appa will just eat first neh?" baby ri ignored him then crawled over the television.

 

he sighed for the baby ri’s stubborness, nonetheless proceeded to the kitchen planning to cook for his breakfast.

 

"hmmm" he hummed thinking what food he should cook.

 

He opened the fridge and was seeking a convenient food to eat when he suddenly remembered donghae. He looked at the hanging clock plastered on the wall then abruptly frown when he saw that it's already 10:43 a.m. Donghae supposed to be awake this time.

 

He slumped his shoulders down and decided to go at his room peeking if donghae was still sleeping.

 

He checked first if baby ri was alright to be alone there. He could just chuckle, when he saw baby ri who was sitting in front of the television with an amuse expression plastered on her face enthusiastically. She was watching a cartoon titled "sponge bob" a square sponge yellow thing that was wearing a square pants.

 

“hoooo!!! pannn!! Pann!” she exclaiming while hitting the floor with the remote that creating a loud thuds.

 

Hyukjae wanted to stop her from hashing that expensive thing but he thought that it would be a big problem if he would make her cry again. Because for him it's easier to buy an expensive thing than to make baby ri stop from crying. So, he continued pacing going to his room.

 

When he was already outside, he opened the door really slowly and peeked inside.

 

But then, he hurriedly ran inside when he surprisingly saw donghae lying on the floor with a pale face.

 

"donghae" he called hae dazzled, unbelieved that he was seeing hae in this kind of situation.

 

He gently shook donghae's frame trying to wake him up, but halted right away when he felt the hot coming from donghae's skin. His heart suddenly thumped fast incredibly with his forehead that was going to mist soon.

 

He put his back hand on hae's foreword then bit his lip when he felt it. hae was freaking hot.

 

“Hae! Wake up” he shook him again but failed.

 

Hyukjae carried him swiftly going back to his bed and placed donghae there.

 

After that he hurriedly fetched out his phone and dialed his mom. Because that’s the only thing went to his mind what to do.

 

He waited for her to pick up, but minute passed by she didn't yet answer.

 

He ended the call and tried to call his dad instead. He was pacing back and forth anticipating and waiting for his dad to pick up his call but like his mom his dad didn't answer as well. Seemed his parent were both busy or something.

 

He closed his eyes as he gritted his teeth with his forehead which was ceasing together.

 

He unconsciously threw his phone at the wall unmindful if it was hella expensive caused of his annoyance. And as expected the phone broke into pieces pitiable, unsure if it still can fix up.

 

"DAMN!" he cursed literally, really irritated.

 

He hurriedly went beside donghae with an unpainted expression.

 

"hae..-" he called lifelessly with a breaking tone. He bit his lip when hae didn't give a sign or anything that will make hyukjae feels fine.

 

He touched donghae's forehead once again and now with a trembling hand.

 

"!" he cussed when hae is unbeatably hot, hotter than

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter