I'm fine

I.HATE.U.!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N : Sorry for took me so long in updating this :(

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Kyuhyun’s P.O.V

“Can you please stop?” I asked, feeling irritated while watching this jerk who has been pacing back and forth in front of me. But instead of complying, his paced doubled. I can’t believe hae married with this paranoid jerk.

“damn! Stop being paranoid and just ing sit!” I tried again but it seems I’m not here with him and not nervous as he is, I know he has no plan to listen and care about what I’m saying. I sighed then slightly shook my head, had decided to just neglected hae’s freak husband. I chuckled

‘husband huh?’. As far as I know, their feelings are mutual.

‘MUTUAL, because they HATE each other.’

I’m hae’s bestfriend and I had imagined that hae would be married with a perfect wife, before this paranoid entered the picture. I thought before that, hae would be a nice father and husband to his future family but everything crashed down ever since their parents had played with them and as I see their parents won. Ridiculous right? I pity hae because he married a man like this.

‘A perfect jerk and a damn man’.

But, I wondered why he acts differently now, he seems anxious ever since I saw him since a while ago. Why the hell we are together? Well this prideful man just called me for an emergency. We brought hae here in the nearest hospital; this jerk surprisingly called me a while ago and pleaded to help him. I was shocked of course it’s Lee damn Hyukjae who had been my rival at my minnie’s heart. Well, I mean Sungmin’s heart.

I sighed again.

‘Sungmin has been in love with this man and I know it, it’s obvious but I don’t know if this dumb know about it But I think he doesn’t know since I see how he treats Sungmin and I know it’s just a bestfriend treatment. He is big numb.

If sungmin knows about my feelings? Of course not, why would I confess if in the first place I’m just a stranger. Yes, Sungmin doesn’t know about me and I can’t go and tell my feelings because…I’m…because…’ I growled.

‘I’m not a COWARD okay!’

“Hey freak, tell me hae is going to be fine right?”

I coughed when this man suddenly spoke. Wow! he finally talked to me, I thought he already forgot me since he already got what he needed.

“no” I simply answered fooling him. And for my so much surprised, he groaned and crumpled his face.

‘what the is wrong with him!?’ nonetheless I smirked. This is the first time I saw him like a and I like it.

“Can you get this thing now?” I asked suddenly, nearly forgot that I have a thing on my lap which staring back at me, moving and blinking at me. It’s creepy!.

“She’s not a thing idiot, she’s my baby” he said that made me chocked. I looked at him with a wide and disbelief eyes.

“Your baby?” I asked baffled. ‘Don’t tell me he cheated on hae!’ “Damn you! You cheater!” I surprisingly burst out. I know they don’t love each other but I know they have a freaking contract!

This cheater glanced at me and gave me a frown “What are you talking about? She’s my and hae’s baby. She’s baby ri” he answered without a second thought and took the creepy thing off from me and embraced her.

‘is he ing kidding me?’ I thought not sure if I should believe on him. Because hae never told me that they already have a kid. What the they would have a kid if Donghae can’t bare one!

“pa…” the kid mumbled while resting her head on hyukjae’s shoulder and seemed she was nearly to pass out

‘she called hyukjae pa! APPA! So it means they are real now!?’

“umma will be fine soon and you can play with umma again” hyukjae blabbered as he soothes her back to make her fall asleep. “umma will be fine soon don’t worry okay?” he talked again as he continues soothing her back while the baby answering him with unrecognized words.

I was looking at them amazed at how they act like that. I’m not into this, I don’t hate kids but I never ever imagine that this man will hold one and talk like that in front of me. ‘Is he serious?’

“How?” I asked still perplexed.

He sat down beside me still holding the baby. I followed them with my gaze.

Then he spoke “Our parents” he stopped and chuckled then it made me surprised more when I saw his lips twitched up “Thanks to them”.

I can’t believe this!

“They gave baby ri on our anniversary as a gift” he laughed and tried to continue between his laughs “Hae and I freaked out! to the extent our scary neighbor went to our house and made us accept this kid” he shook his head while tittering “It was my biggest nightmare and I know hae does too” He halted and looked at me never erase that meaningful smile. “But now, I can say it’s the most beautiful nightmare” he said and I feel he is sincere and lies would be the last thing.

I only nodded for responding still shocked at his suddenly blabbering. It seems I’m not hae’s bestfriend that I didn’t even know all about this even this kid.

I straight up and looked away speechless still analyzing his every propositions.

‘Hae and  I’ my eyebrows knitted ‘Hae? Since when he started calling donghae as hae?’ I smirked.

“Are you falling for him now?” I asked and waited for him to decline and protest but he didn’t do anything and just sit there and shut his mouth.

“I asked you dude!  You never called Donghae as ‘Hae’ I know hae won’t allow you so”

But he didn’t respond again. ‘Is he deaf or something?’

“I said-..” he cut me.

“I don’t know” he answered helplessly, seems he was in problematic state “I don’t know what to feel, it’s weird I don’t know what this feeling is” he added while staring from nowhere.

I nodded ‘I understand him, I know it because I feel it too when the first time I saw Sungmin and it made me like a for so long that I can’t even remembered how many days my mind didn’t stop thinking about him because until now I’m still thinking about him’

“You’re in love” I simply replied.

He chuckled and sighed “Since when you knew about love huh?” he suddenly mocked me.

I chuckled as well “You don’t know anything about me jerk, so don’t estimate me”

However he replied something that made my body shivered.

“Yeah right, I just know that you such a coward”

“What!?” I asked right away feeling anxious. ‘Does he know?’

“Tsk tsk tsk” shaking his head then added “Are you?” he said using a teasing tone.

I fake a smirk ‘He is just fooling around’ “Of course not”

“Make that sure, Sungmin is still waiting” he confessed playfully.

I glared at him “Fuc-…” I was nearly to rant him with curses when suddenly someon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter