UNFORTUNATE LIFE

I.HATE.U.!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's P.O.V.

 

“Ohh! Shut up monkey!”

“Shut up your mouth first fishy!”

“I’m not a fish! So, stop calling me that!”

“I’m not a monkey either! So, stop calling me that too!”

“But you look monkey!”

“You look fish too!”

They both stopped from yelling, panting for shouting consecutively at each other, nonetheless they give each other a killing dazes, they both gritting their teeth for the feeling they are hindering inside their bodies. 

They have been like that, since one year ago when they got married. Yes they got married really long time ago, but their relationship have not changed or even moved one step forward.

They just have been cat(fish) and dog(monkey) in their whole marriage year.

“I.HATE.YOU!” donghae yelled at hyukjae but hyukjae will not going to be lose so, hyukjae shouted back.

“I.HATE.YOU.MORE!” hyukjae shouted while looking to donghae with hatred gazes.

“Let’s get divorce then!” Donghae challenged hyukjae

However, hyukjae just gave him a smirk, and then folded his arms up to his chest still looking at donghae intently.

“Are you an idiot? If we able to do that. Then you are not here for long time ago” Hyukjae stated with a manner of fact tone.

“You may go and leave me here!” Donghae yelled with his face heating for the words hyukjae just blurted out. Donghae doesn’t like that people call him an idiot, pabo and stupid.

“Hey fish! For your information this is my house, you’re the one who should get out of here and leave me alone in peace!” Hyukjae said always proud that this house is really his.

His parents bought this for him for his graduation gift.

“Ok then!” Donghae stood up with a tomato face and gave hyukjae an enmity look and walked to his room, planning to pack his things.

Hyukjae stunned at donghae’s answered.

Donghae and Hyukjae have been married one year ago, and this day was their first anniversary. They were aware that this day is their 1st year of being together, however, as always and like other ordinary days they just shout and yell at each other.

Their parents were really close, super duper close that they wanted to have a tie between their families and that would do if one of their offspring would be together or should we say marry each other.

Unfortunately for the both of them, Sora, hyukjae’s older sister already have a boyfriend while Dongwa, Donghae’s older brother just got married 2 years ago. So, they had no choice that time.

At first Hyukjae and Donghae both freaked out. They knew each other because of their parents closeness…………………… but their relationship was opposite with them, because they hated each other since their first meeting.

 

-FLASHBACK-

 

Donghae was playing alone at their backyard where his sandbox placed. He was building a cute small rectangle building using his rectangle blue small pail. Unluckily his building shattered immediately after he had pulled up the pail he had used to build one.

Little donghae pouted for dismay, however, his pout deepened even more when he heard a laugh coming from behind him.

The laughs was coming from little hyukjae. Little donghae rose up and faced the laughing man behind him.

“BwaaaHAHAhhahahahaHAHa!!” Hyukjae clutched his tummy for laughing hard. He shut his eyes closed and his mouth opened wide where the laughs were coming from. His pink gum was exposed and wrinkles beside his eyes were visible.

“Who are you?” Donghae asked still pouting. He raised his right eyebrow when the kid in front of him gave him a laugh replied.

Hyukjae didn’t heard the question of little donghae, because of the high feeling his body got from laughing. So, he laughs still hysterically.

“Hhahahaha!! You…hahaha! Stupid!” Hyukjae said between his laughs.

Donghae got hurt from the kid’s words so he quickly scooped sands below him from his sand box then threw it to the laughing man stubbornly without hesitation.

The sands were flying everywhere around the laughing kid. The kid halted when some of the sands got inside his mouth. He coughs and cough just to get rid the sands out.

Little donghae deemed at him pouting and confused. He folded his arms across his chest and tilted his head sideward.

“Wha..What the!!!!!”Little hyukjae yelled “What’s wrong with you!” he yelled again while spitting to the ground with the sands that meddled with his saliva.

Little donghae got scared and was going to ran inside the house that will pass the kid in front, but then he didn’t have notice the foot that just ‘purposely’ stocked out on his way exactly when he will going to pass the kid.

Little donghae stumbled forward, luckily he instinctively moved his hands before him to prevent his face to get contact to the ground. But his knees and hands were unluckily got bruises by the impact and the rough ground that just contacted with them.

Little donghae cried out loud, that made their parents speedily got their way to the backyard.

“Hyukjae! What have you done with donghae?”hyori, hyukjae’s mom asked her son with a skeptical tone.

Hyukjae, however, shook his head and gave his mom a puppy eyes “I didn’t do anything mom” He said while pouting that he knows his mom didn’t resist.

“He…hic..tri..hic..tripped…hic…me…hic..hic..” donghae managed to say between his cries.

“LIAR!” Hyukjae growled

“I’m….hic..hic…not…hic..hic...” Donghae defended himself

“Donghae, baby don’t cry anymore. Shushhhhhh” Donghae’s mom, heemi, shushed him and soothed him to make him calm down.

“Hyukjae! Stop it!” hyori scolded hyukjae

But hyukjae rolled his eyes and just smirked and stuck his tongue out when his mom and donghae’s mom were at donghae’s attention. Little Donghae saw it and stuck his out too at the naughty hyukjae.

Hyukjae and Donghae were oblivious that time that their parents have been planning about their future.

After they cleaned donghae, the elders went at the kitchen to make a dinner. Little donghae just sit on the sofa pouting and sulking his life out, caused he can’t play anything for a while because of the ointment on his knees.

“Hey! Peevish fish” Little hyukjae just emerged from somewhere.

Donghae furrowed his eyebrows together and look fiercely cute at the blonde kid at his side, smirking.

“Don’t talk to me, you are bad” Then donghae snapped his head away from the smirking kid. “HMP!”

“Nah! You’re bad too!” Hyukjae said loud, but didn’t reach

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter