Reminding

Infinitely Dangerous

I leaned my head back against the headrest and held my side while Woohyun drove. We tied Sunggyu with zip ties and put him in the back seat. He was still out cold. "Are you in pain?" he asked. "I should've.." "No. It was my fight. I needed to prove to myself that I could beat him and not be weak." I said and he went quiet. "I'm just tired…" I said and I closed my eyes and faded into unconsciousness. "Minji! Minji!" I heard someone yell my name as I came to. I was being jostled, strong hands around me. I squinted and saw Woohyun's face as he ran me through the halls to the infirmary. "Woohyun." I whispered and he looked down. "You're awake." he said. "Yeah, Put me down." I said. "But." he stopped running. "I'm okay." I said. "You take Sunggyu. I'll go get checked." I said finding my feet. 

 
"Okay." he said but his feet didn't move. I sighed and wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled his mouth to mine even though it hurt my side and I kissed him. His hands ghosted over my sides like he was afraid to hurt me but he kissed me with more intensity. I pulled away first. "Fine." I smiled slightly. "Alright." he returned my smile and turned around and went back to get Sunggyu. I walked into the infirmary and sat down on a gurney. A nurse came over to check me right away. "You might have a concussion. We're wheeling you to take a CAT scan and MIR." and she laid me on the bed and a few people came to push the gurney and I let myself sleep.
 
I woke up again and Woohyun was sleeping in the seat next to the bed. I reached out from under the covers and I grabbed his hand gently. He stirred and woke up. His eyes fluttered and then he looked at me. "Hey." he sounded tired. "How are you?" he asked. "Better. It was just a small fight." I said.
"Small?" he said. "You have a bruise down your entire right side from his punches." he said. "You had a slight concussion." he added. "That's why I'm dizzy." I smiled and he scoffed. "Can you please care a little more about yourself?" he asked squeezing my hand. "I got it." I said and sat up slowly. "How's Sunggyu?" I asked and Woohyun's smile dropped. "Awake but he's cursing us to the moon and back." I tried to get out of bed. "Whoa, what are you doing?" he tried to stop me. "Going to see if we can get his memory back." I said. "Alright, let me help you." he said and suddenly scooped me off my feet. "I can walk." I protested and he rolled his eyes and shook his head. "Yeah, if you want to get there next year." he said. "HEY!" I said indignantly and hit him lightly on the chest. But it probably hurt me more than it hurt him.
 
We got to the interrogation room for injured people and Sunggyu was handcuffed to the bed. He glared straight at me when I walked in with Woohyun. He finally put me down. "Don't glare at me. You lost." I said pulling up a chair and sitting down. "Doesn't make you less of a who was out to kill me and the people I care about."
 
"Are you ing kidding me. We are the people you care about." Hoya said from the side. I realized that everyone else was in the room too. Sungjong was sitting next to Myungsoo and they were watching their leader. "Where's Dongwoo?" I asked looking at Sungyeol. "Celestia called him away to do a mission."
 
"Well did you guys try talking to him?" I asked. "Who? Dongwoo hyung?" he asked. "No, I mean try to remind Sunggyu." i said. "I'm sitting right here you know." he said with a slight growl. "I think you guys should bring anything that could remind him of who HE actually is and tell him stories that only he would know." I said. Sungyeol put his hands in his pocket. "Oh Sunggyu Hyung, do you remember that time where we had a mission by the beach at night and you almost got shot when we saw a bunch of girls skinny dipping?" he laughed and I gaped at him. Sunggyu stared at Sungyeol weirdly.
 
"How about the time we were drinking in Hongdae and one of our fans came onto you and ran her hand down your thigh. You almost choked to death on your vodka." Hoya laughed. "Well then…" I blinked kind of embarrassed. "Or when you lost rock paper scissors and we made you jump into the Hangang." Myungsoo smiled. I looked at the ground. They really had been through a lot. "Or that time when we were training when we you were fifteen and we thought stealing Daniel's knife collection would be fun but he found out and Celestia punished us without food for three days. We ate chips and granola bars and drank soda that we had hoarded before that." Sungjong smiled.
 
"Hyung, please remember…" Woohyun said. "I don't know what you are talking about." he said turning away from us, but his voice was uncertain now. 

((A/N: A little funny to go with the drama :[))