Problems

Infinitely Dangerous

 

“Hoya-sshi, Eunji-sshi.” I would know that voice anywhere. It was Taemin.

“You guys are out late.” He observed crossing the street to meet us. ”Ne. Taemin-sshi. What bring you around here?” Hoya asked standing up and offering me a hand. I took it and his hand was warm, holding onto me tightly.

“I was just getting something to eat.” He said putting his hands in his pockets. “I’ll be on my way now.” He smiled and walked away. I practically glared holes into the back of his head. Taemin was being so freaking unreasonable. The more he didn’t want me and the guys to be together, the more I wanted to show him I could. “We should head back.” Hoya said quietly and I grabbed the front of his shirt and tip toed to kiss him on the cheek. “G-gomawo.” I smiled and he bit his bottom lip so he wouldn’t smile too much.

“Let’s go.” And we went back to the dorm. I said goodnight to Hoya and he went into his room. I put the medical stuff away and went to nudge Pan ni who was curled up on the couch. She groaned softly but she saw me and her opened her eyes. “Wae?” she asked. “Did you enjoy making out with Dongwoo?” I asked grinning at her and she flushed pink in the next second. “You-what-how-why are you spying on me?” she asked stuttering. I laughed softly. “Lock the door next time. But good job in making him like you.” I said and she laughed softly but nervously. “yeah…I got him.” She said and I patted her on the shoulder and went back to bed.

I locked the door and called Taemin. “I’m going to kick you where it hurts.” I said and I heard him wince over the phone. “I’m so glad I’m not there right now.” He chuckled and I growled. “Why are you always there?” I asked. “I don’t want you to kiss him.” Taemin said. “You’re so unreasonable. It’s part of the mission.” I said and he scoffed. “You’re lying to me and yourself if you believe that you don't actually look at them differently. Good night Minji.” And he hung up on me,

I stared at the phone eyebrows furrowing. “You’re being ridiculous.” I whispered and sighed going to sleep.

Next day~

I woke up groggy and unable to remember what I dreamt. I never dreamt about the people I killed but I usually could remember what I dreamed and that bothered me.

I got up and went to wash up and went into the kitchen to make breakfast. I got out kimchi, to make kimchi jigae and rice. When I was letting the stew simmer I washed the rice. “You don’t have to make breakfast.” Someone said from behind me and I turned away to see Woohyun. “It’s usually my job.” He said and he didn’t smile at me like he usually did and something scratched at my heart. He usually would be making greasy comments or trying to flirt my socks off or something but the past two days he was so reserved.

“Is something wrong?” I asked cautiously. “No.” he said in a flat voice. I got irritated. I didn’t like it when people lied to my face or beat around the bush. “Doesn’t seem like it.” I said putting my hands on my hips despite the water dripping down my hands and wetting my shirt.

“Just leave it alone.” He said and moved to the sink to finish up the rice and put it in to cook. I stared at him confused and hid my hurt. “Woohyun oppa.” I grabbed his wrist and he immediately pulled free.

“What’s your problem?” I asked. “Nothing.” He replied and I sighed. “I’m going to get it out of you one way or another so why don’t you just tell me now and save us both some trouble.” I said and his eyes narrowed. “What I have problems with is none of your business.” He said. “Why wouldn’t it be my business? We’re friends.” I said and he just shook his head. I grabbed his shoulder to turn him around to face me and he grabbed my wrist equally as quick.

He wasn’t hurting my wrist or anything, but I wanted to find out what the hell was wrong with him. “Why are you acting like this?” I asked and he didn’t reply and just pulled me forward and kissed me. He was still holding my wrist and followed me as I backed up against the counter. I closed my eyes as he free hand came up to cradle the back of neck. My free hand went to flatten against his back and pull him to me.

We finally broke away breathing hard when we heard a door open and Pan ni’s voice calling me. His eyes were unreadable and he let go of my wrist and gave me a small push out of the kitchen. That hurt more than when he shot me. He couldn’t just kiss me like that and just push me away. I was about to go back in and give him a piece of my mind when Pan ni grabbed my arm. She shook her head and she threw me the hand signal for she needed to talk to me.

I nodded and we went into the room with her. “Tonight.” She said and I blinked. “Daniel and Claire are going to be in a warehouse doing some business dealings tonight. It’s the perfect chance.” She finally elaborated and I opened up to. “Claire sent a message to the guys to have us killed but I deleted it.” I said and she nodded her face going a shade paler though.

“How are we going to go out? The guys are watching us like hawks.” Pan ni said. “Get dressed in comfortable clothes.” Pan ni went over to her bag and we both changed quickly and we left the room. “Are you guys going somewhere?” Woohyun asked just as he saw us coming out. “Yes.” I replied flatly. Two could play the game he was playing. I ushered Pan ni forward and was right behind her when he grabbed my wrist. “Wait, Eunji.” I threw off his grip. “Don’t touch me. We’ll be back. And we can take care of ourselves.” I said a little more angry that I thought I was and he blinked.

I took his hesitation and Pan ni and I left. 

---------------------------------------

OOOOOHHHH what's going to happen to Minji and Namstar? :[