Truthful words

Infinitely Dangerous

 

I could see that Sungyeol didn’t really want to look at me in the eye. I did kiss him and knock him out after all. It would be understandable that he was upset. But was I going to apologize for my actions?

“I think you should go.” He suddenly said to me, meeting my eyes. “He’s the one that told me to come, why do I need to leave?” I asked as an automatic retort. His jaw clenched. “I don’t think we need to say whose more at fault here.”

“Sungyeol, let go of me.” Woohyun said shaking him off. He looked at me angrily. “Don’t look at me like that, you know you’re just angry that you let yourself get blinded by your emotions and want to blame me.” I grabbed the shirt off the patio table. “Bye.” I said before he could reply and shoved between the two, bumping my shoulder against Woohyun’s arm before leaving.

My anger was immediately gone when I looked at the shirt as I walked slowly back to the room. “Pabo…” I said softly.

“Is that?” Pan ni asked when I came back in. “Yeah. The last bit of our lie.”

“I wonder where mine is. He probably threw it away. He’s with that now.” Pan ni said. “Belle is a , but are you sure the reason you are angry isn’t the fact you told him to go to her and he just listened to you.”

“Why the hell are you acting like my subconscious right now?!” Pan ni said angry. “And it’s not my fault you got four guys who you led on and now you have to deal with the consequences of them finding out!”

“Ugh! I can’t talk to you right now!” I said throwing the shirt on the chair and leaving the room. I didn’t even have the comfort of my own space. So I went to Celestia’s office. She was sitting at her desk going through paper work and look honestly surprised I was there without her telling Daniel to get me.

“What brings you here?” she asked looking up curiously. Her hair was in a messy bun, and she looked tired but the aura of her strength never faltered.

“Can I just sleep on the couch? I’m not going to talk or anything.” I said feeling more tired than before. “Be my guest.” She said and she got up to come a drawer of a cabinet and pulled out a blanket. “Here.” She handed it to me.

“Gomawo.” I took it from her and just settled on the couch and closed my eyes. Before I knew it I drifted off.

“Woohyun, I don’t think getting drunk will solve your problems.” I heard Celestia’s voice and my eyes slowly opened. “The rest of the guys are drinking too.” I heard Woohyun’s aggravated reply. “Yes, but you punched our of the guards when he tried to take the bottle away from you.” She said. “Why am I here? You usually don’t into our business as long as we are doing missions.”

“True. But, I plan to give you guys a mission soon, and I expect you to be in top shape, Nam Woohyun. I expect that of all of you. And I expect you and the guys will act professionally.”

“If you expect me to pretend that I’m not mad at her, I can’t. Not right now.” He said sounding sincere.

“I’m disappointed it turned out like this, but emotions are not a luxury we can afford. Please pull yourself and tell the guys to do the same.” I heard her authoritive voice. Then I heard a thud. “Woohyun!” I heard the slide of the chair and I got up. Woohyun was leaning against one of the furniture fixtures. “Let me.” I said and Celestia nodded. I slung Woohyun’s arm over my shoulder and helped him up as he leaned on me. His head rested gently on my shoulder. “His room is two away from Sunggyu’s.” she said and went back to her work without looking up. “Got it.” I left her office and got him back to the room. I set him down on the bed and went into his bathroom to get a wet towel. I sat down on the side of the bed and wiped his forehead and face.

He groaned softly. “Minji.” He said my name and I sighed. “I’m sorry.” I found myself saying and I blinked surprised. His eyes fluttered. I got up to move back but he grabbed my wrist. “Please…” he said and I swallowed. It was a bad idea.

I felt myself sit back down and I tried to adjust him so he was more comfortable on the bed. But, in the middle of the process he fell against me. I was going to push him off but he started talking. “I wish…I wish we could just go back to three weeks ago.” I blinked. “Woohyun.” I said softly and he buried his face in my neck. I felt my heart skip.

“I…I want to be able to flirt with you shamelessly. I want to be able to make you smile, but that all gone now…all gone.” He said slurring. I found myself touching his cheek. “You are such a greasy idiot.” I said softly. “I want to be your greasy idiot.” He said almost unintelligibly. I felt something get caught in my throat. It was all part of my duty from the mission given to me but why did I get such a nagging feeling? I never felt this way.

I leaned against the headboard to make myself comfortable because Woohyun had fallen asleep. How much did he have to drink to get drunk? His breathing was even and he even had a small smile of his face. It was the most relaxed I’ve seen him in a long time.

------------------------

I contemplated for a really long time on which guy to write next and I feel like Woohyun deserves some alone time with Minji. Can you guess whose going to be the next one? haha :3