Sunggyu

Infinitely Dangerous

 

We faced each other in the center of the room. “I’m not going to go easy on you.” He said and I shrugged. “I honestly don’t expect you too, and if you do, you are disrespecting me because you aren’t fighting with everything you have.” And with that, we moved. It was always going to be your own fault if you underestimated your opponent so I did think highly of Sunggyu’s skill and he definitely had to show for it.

He grabbed my wrist and twisted my arm and tried to sweep my legs from under me. But I kicked out and his leg missed mine, giving me a chance to grab his wrist to twist so I could get free.

I decided to take the offensive and threw a high kick towards his shoulder. He grunted when I hit him but he grabbed my ankle and threw a punch in gut when I was off balance, knocking the air out of me. He really wasn’t pulling any punches, pain exploded in my gut.

I jumped and kicked out with my free leg to hit him in the chest, sending him back so he let go of my leg. I landed on my hands and knees and quickly got up to face him. He rubbed his chest, but the determination in his posture never faltered.

We went at each other again and I whipped around elbowing him in the chest and he sent a punch into my jaw, jerking my heard back. I felt a bruise blossom.

I grit my teeth against the pain and brought my fist up into his chest and even though there was a loss of breath, he didn’t miss a beat and kicked me in the side. I dropped and rolled out of his reach and got up again.

We were both panting hard now. I realized until now, I never met his eyes and when mine finally did, I froze. “!” I cursed aloud. He was showing me how he felt through his eyes and expression and I averted my eyes and went at him again. I kicked him in the shin and he went down on that knee but he swung his elbow around and elbowed me in the thigh making my leg give too. We were face to face with each other.

“I’m not going to stop until I can’t get up from this mat.”

“Then I guess I just have to hit harder.” I said feeling anger color my emotions. I threw a fist at him but he caught my punch and threw one of his own into my side. He grazed my ribs and I rolled out of the way. I tried to calculate where I should come from to catch him off guard. But before I could figure out a plan he came at me. He grabbed my arm and hook his foot around my ankle trying to flip me over his shoulder. Instead of resisting, I let him to it and I let out a huff from the air left me after my back hit the mat. I hooked my own foot around his ankle and pulled him down with me.

I straddled him and without thinking too much I punched him in the jaw. I was about to throw another punch when he grunted and grabbed my waist and flipped me over. This time he was the one sitting on my legs. 

------------------

What do you feel about the fight so far? :3