Returning

Infinitely Dangerous

 

Minji~

I was sick of being in bed. On the fourth day, I got up to go walk around but I didn’t get far before Taemin stopped me. “You really shouldn’t be out of bed.” He said crossing his arms. “You aren’t scared of me getting angry and I’m not scared of you either.” I said using one hand to support me on the wall.

“Besides, I feel much better.” I said and I let go of the wall and threw a punch at him. He thought I was aiming for his head but I nailed him in the shoulder. “That hurts!” he cradled his shoulder and I rolled my eyes.

“Be a man.” I said and he suddenly scooped me up. “Yah! Put me down.” I said. He laughed softly. “You said a be a man, so I don’t think I’m supposed to listen to that order.” And he carried me back to the room and set me in the bed. Once he put me down I kicked his . He chuckled. “Oh so you like it rough?” he asked. “You’re such a joke.” I rolled my eyes and raised my hand to hit him when he grabbed my arm and pulled me to him, and leaned in to kissed me.

I put my hand inbetween our lips and then pushed him away. “Not funny Taemin. Not funny at all.” I said swinging my feet over the side of the bed to get up again. “I thought it was funny.” He smiled.

“Well I’m going back today.” And he threw me a look. “They’re just a mission. You know that right?” he asked.

“Of course I know that.” I snapped at him. “And to delay my mission is something you know I hate to do.” I said and went over to the closet and pulled out my clothes.

“Now go away. I need to shower and change.” I said shooing him. “Awh I can’t stay?” he winked and he ran out before I tossed a book at him.

I went into the small shower and let out a deep breath as the hot water ran down my back, unknotting my tense muscles. I put on a light blue blouse and black shorts with converses. When I walked out Taemin covered his laugh with his mouth. “What?” I bit out. “You look like a girl next door, which is really different from your actual style.” He explained still smiling. “Gaja, I’ll drive you back.” He said getting up.

“Wait, drive me back to my house first.” I said and he was confused but he nodded.

He came upstairs with me and I dug out baking ingredients and started making brownies and cookies.

“Ahhh, smells good.” Taemin said leaning on the island. I put the two pans into the oven and poured myself a glass of vodka.

“You’re drinking too early.” He said. “Shush.” I stuck my tongue at him and he rolled his eyes. “So who are the sweets for?” he asked tilting his head curiously. “Them.” I said. “I have been gone for so many days I can’t go back empty handed.” I said.

“Does your side still hurt?” he asked. “Not really.” I said and suddenly wrapped his hands around my waist and squeezed. I gasped in pain and punched his shoulder. “It is going to hurt if you irritate it!” I said angrily. He looked apologetic. “Mian Minji. I just don’t really want you to go back.”

“There you again. Stop being so protective. I will be fine. I’m always fine.” He was about to say something when I cut him off. “Enough. We’re done talking about this.” I said and went to take out the bakes goods. I put them in Tupperware containers and we stayed quiet as Taemin drove me back to Infinite’s dorm.

“Bye.” I said to him and got out and left. When I was at the door I felt his eyes on my back but I sighed and just went back upstairs.

When I got to the guy’s door and I heard loud voices. “It doesn’t make sense that she hasn’t come back yet. Are you sure she hasn’t been taken by those loan shark s?” I heard Woohyun’s voice and my heart did a small flop. I missed the guys? Why did I miss their voices?

Then I heard Dongwoo’s voice which was less loud than Woohyun’s. “Stop getting mad at Pan ni for no reason.” He said.

I knocked on the door so the situation wouldn’t get out of hand. Hoya came to open the door and when he saw me, he smiled widely. “Eunji.” He said my name and then he hugged me. I took a breath and got ready to act in front of the guys again. My side throbbed a bit, but I laughed softly. “This is a warm welcome.” I said and he pulled back kind of embarrassed. 

-----------------------------

:] losta romantic injections~