The torture begins

Infinitely Dangerous

“What the hell do you want with us?” I asked. Daniel casually walked in front of us with his hands behind him.

“Well you did kill my partner. Did you think I would sit back and let this all go?” he asked. “You two also interest our boss.” He added.

Then I remembered what Dongwoo said. “Your boss is a woman.” I said matter of factly. “Smart.” He smirked.

“Why don’t you cut the bull and tell us what you really want from us.” Pan ni spat angrily.

My jaw tightened. Being hung by our wrists like this. It didn’t take a genius to figure out what was going to be in store for us.

Daniel gave her an unreadable look. “You should be thanking me. Belle wanted in on this but she would have killed you, maybe my accident. You know how young jealous girls get.” He said the last part to us but we didn’t respond.

“Even if I were to believe what Minji said about not knowing anything about Shadow, I still doubt that you don’t have information we can use. So now here is the question. The easy way or the hard way?”

“We’re not going to tell you anything.” Pan ni said icily.

“How cliché. Sounds like an action movie.” Daniel said and ran a hand through his hair. “You guys are assassins, you know what happens to assassins being captured.” He said calmly like were discussing what we were going to eat later.

Our ankles were zip tied together to I couldn’t even kick him even if he got close. I felt a growl grow at the back of our throat.

“If you’re going to kill us, just do it.” I said and he chuckled. “No Minji. We have much more in store for you and Pan ni.” He said and went over to one of the wall and pressed a button. A long table came out of the wall and on it were things that I didn’t think I would have to see.

Wicked looking knives and other gadgets. A black whip. All I saw was the glinting of metal in the weird light.

“I loved watched Claire’s light leave her eyes. That vindictive .” I said jaw clenching. Daniel was in front of me in an instant. “She was still a partner.” Were the words that left his mouth before he drove a fist into my stomach.

I gasped as my breath let me but I grit my teeth against the pain. “We aren’t going to tell you anything, so just kill us now.” Pan ni said and he backhanded her so hard her head to whipped to one side and blood gathered at the corner of her lips.

“Don’t ing hit her again.” I growled and his attention was back on me. “Or what? You’re trapped Minji. You don’t know where you are, you don’t have your weapons, you can’t stop anything.” He said and I glared at him. This was when he grabbed my knife wound from when Claire stabbed me. He pinched it so hard I felt a tear roll down my cheek. But I kept myself from letting him have the satisfaction of hearing me scream.

And he grabbed my chin roughly. “Now tell me, where does Shadow frequent?” he asked. I shook my hand out of his grasp and that earned me an elbow in the ribs.

Then he went back to Pan ni and started to continuously hit her. He hit her repeatedly in the mid section and backhanded her so hard across the face when she refused to talk that her head lolled to the side and fainted.

“How about you?” he turned to me, there was sweat on his forehead from his exertion but Pan ni’s cheek was swollen and I didn’t have to see her torso to know it was bruised. He might have even cracked her ribs.

“I have nothing to say to you.” I said and he backhanded me across the jaw. I straightened right away. “You’ll learn that you are just wasting your time and energy. Pan ni and I will stay nothing.” I said bitingly.

And he knocked me out with a blow to my head.

I woke up with a start, when someone splashed cold water on me. I looked over at Pan ni and she was awake now too. Our eyes met and I didn’t know what to convey to her through my eyes. Encouraging words? I would be lying to her and myself.

Daniel was leaning against the metal table. Belle stood in front of us when a bucket in her hand, empty now. She smiled at us.

“Hi.” She said maliciously. Pan ni growled. “Get the away from me.” She said and Belle laughed and whirled around kicking Pan ni in the side. I saw Pan ni try to hunch over a bit to curl up and protect her side but we didn’t have any room to move our limbs.

Daniel sighed. “Belle, back up.” And reluctantly she listened.

He stood up straight and turned to face us, something black in his hand. It was the length of my forearm. A thin rod of some kind.

He pressed a button and I saw a flash of blue as a current ran up the rod.

The back of my mouth went dry. Death was not as scary as torture. In the back of my mind, I heard Woohyun calling my fake name with urgency. His voice…I missed them all. He touched the electrically charged rod to the water that was on the ground and current flashed across it showing how fast the water conducted. 

 

-------------------------

sad scenes :[