Not understanding

Infinitely Dangerous

 

“Give them both more blood, goddammit!” I heard a familiar female voice shout as I came to. “I’m fine. Minji was the one who got stabbed so close to her liver.” I heard Pan ni protest. “Just a few slashes aren’t going to make me bleed out.” She laughed lightly. I opened my eyes. We were in the condo.

“She’s awake.” I heard Ethan say and I nodded weakly. I tried to sit up but both Mel and Pan ni tried to keep me down. “Let go.” I said annoyed. “We need to get back to the guys.” I said. “I can’t disappear again for a week.” I said and sat up. “You are going to ing kill yourself. Whatever I don’t care anymore.” Melina said and she stomped out of the living room and I heard her door slam.

Ethan sighed. “You really need to rest.” He said. I shook my head. “We’re out of time.” I said and Pan ni sighed. “She’s right.” She said biting her lip. “Alright.” He handed me a bottle of pain killers. “Take these as you need them.” And then he handed me a small pouch of bandages. “These are medicated with the strongest stuff from Shadow’s lab. When Pan ni changes your bandages, use these.”

Pan ni nodded and helped me up. “Let’s go.” I straightened despite the overwhelming urge to curl up and sleep for three days. Ethan drove us back to the dorm and when we got upstairs I keyed in the code and we went inside.

I had to lean on Pan ni every few moments to steady me but the pain killers were doing their job.

But when we got inside we froze. Belle was sitting on the couch leaning on Dongwoo as Woohyun was bandaging her up. We all froze because the guys looked up not expecting us to come back at this moment.

Belle’s eyes narrowed but her expression relaxed. What kind of game was she playing? I felt Pan ni stiffen beside me. “Pan ni!” Dongwoo tried to get up by Belle grabbed his arm, making him stay. “Oppa. Don’t go. Don’t leave me alone.” She said in that helpless voice that guys always melted from.

“I’ll sleep in your room today, Unnie.” And Pan ni went quietly into the room and closed the door. “.” I muttered and lost my balance, falling forward. Hoya caught my arm pulling me gently towards him. “Are you okay?” he asked softly into my hair. I nodded. “Why are you all bruised up?” he said examining me with a look. I had put on a dark blue long sleeve shirt and a thicker cardigan to hide the bandages but I wasn’t feeling so hot right now.

“We got into a car accident.” I said sticking with the story Pan ni and I made up. The guys immediately turned my way. “Gwenchana?” Hoya said trying to see if I had any injuries. “I’m fine.” I said and I caught Woohyun looking at me. Sungyeol came over. “You look like you can barely stand.” He took my hand and pulled me into a seat. I winced at the jostling of my knife wound.

Belle watched me and I watched her through the corner of my eye. Pan ni and I weren’t going to get any sleep tonight. Not with that here.

“Eunji, meet Belle. Belle, Eunji.” Sunggyu said looking worriedly at me but he didn’t make a move to come over because Hoya and Sungyeol were by my side. “Are you hungry?” Hoya asked. “Gwenchana yo.” I said weakly. Woohyun bandaged up Belle and he smiled at her. “All done.”

“Gomawo.” She said and went forward to hug him. He looked surprised but patted her back. I felt myself gritting my teeth. Then she let go and turned to Dongwoo. “Thanks for coming to get me oppa.” She kissed Dongwoo on the cheek and I heard something drop. I saw Pan ni standing in the doorway of the room, a cup at her feet. She quickly picked it up and when she straightened her expression was the same fake acting smile. Pan ni had completely pulled her feelings away. She went back into the room without another word.

“Belle got into an accident and is just staying with us for the night.” Myungsoo explained. “Yeah, I’ll leave tomorrow, but I’ll come back to visit.” She smiled and it sickened me.

I pasted on a smile and thanked the guys before going into the room. Pan ni was punching a teddy bear. I locked the door. “That teddy bear didn’t do anything to you.” I said coolly and she whipped her head up to look at me. “Don’t start. I should’ve killed that .”

“Are you calling her a because you were fighting her, or because she seems really cozy with your Dongwoo oppa?” I asked and she glared. “The first one.” She said through gritted teeth. “I’m saying it is both.” I said and climbed into bed, pulling out one of my guns and clicking the safety. “We’re not sleeping with her here.” I said and Pan ni was more than happy to agree. “If she can manage to fall asleep, I’ll kill her.” Pan ni said and I shook my head. “Don’t do anything rash. Take a deep breath.”

Pan ni gave me a glare and went back to her laptop. I sighed and pressed around on my phone. I got Taemin’s text messages. “I needed to go do a performance so I couldn’t see you. I heard you were hurt and I really want to see you. But I know you don’t want to see me right now, so I need you to becareful or I’ll come after your myself. Love Tae.” I sighed and deleted the messages after looking at it for another few minutes.

I sighed and hugged my knees. “You can sleep, I’m probably not going to though.” Pan ni said without looking up. She lifted up a hand and I handed her my gun. “Thanks.” And I curled up the bed to go to sleep.

-----------------------------------------------------

Awhhh the guys :3