Chapter Seven.

Cautious Love

 

Chapter 7

'Jongdae,you asleep? '

After his confession, the relationship between you guys had improved a lot, even though you didn't pronounced that you love him too. You do not reject his skin ship as you think this is a sign of love and intimacy.

Now days he slept with his hands on your waist or you sleeping with your head on his chest. You don't know about him, but each time you heard his heartbeats, it reminds you that you are no longer alone.

'Hmm? ‘You heard him replied. His hand was playing with your hair.

‘Mother said that the wedding picture will be here tomorrow. '

'So where do you want to hang it? ‘He asked

'Can we print another one? '

'It's ok if you don't want too. Just ignore me' you continued saying because you didn't hear a reply from him. You assume that he is not happy with your suggestion.

'No, I'm trying to see which one we should reprint.'

'I think, it will look nice if we print the one that we took at the beach while sunset. The one you carried me. ‘You tried your very best to illustrated the picture that you loved most to him.

'That's a good one. '

‘Can we print it on a canvas and make it as wallpaper for the empty wall in our living room. ‘You always like this idea of having your own wedding picture as wallpaper. You think that it is romantic and it portraits a loving kind of atmosphere for the house.

‘Sure! ‘He smiled and gives you a peck on your lips

‘Do you know this is the first time you requested something from me? ‘He said hoping that you realized it .

‘And I enjoyed fulfilling your wishes ' he smiled so happily till his eyes became a curved

'It makes me feel great to be able to do something that my wife wants. It makes me feel like a real man. '

‘Thank you Jongdae. '

‘I should thank you, baby. '

This is the first time he called you a nickname.

To give your love one something that everyone cannot give. It makes you feel like a real hero.

To give him, the self esteem that he never had in providing a better life for you.

-888-

'Quack quack ' Jongdae's received a message.

'Jongdae ar, you have a text message. ‘You walked near to the washroom as Jongdae was bathing.

'Read it for me. ‘You heard him said

It reads: 
Son, we didn't manage to help you to get the ring. Please go to the mall and choose them yourself.

It's Jongdae's father.

While you were reading them, Jongdae came out from the bathroom all in a sudden and it scares you. 

He laughed at your clumsiness. And took the phone from you and read them again.

'Looks like we have something on for this afternoon. ‘He said. You realized water was still dripping from his hair and you took the towel from him and dry it from him. He stays like a good boy, seating still and quietly for you to dry them for him.

You guys were done choosing the rings and it took you guys quite some time. All of the rings look so beautiful. Jongdae leave it up to you. He said girl should have special grace when it comes to accessories and diamond.

Then both of you decided to grab a dinner before heading home.

-888-

It's a western cuisine restaurant decorated with different drawings and dim lights. The golden oldies surround your ears.

'I would like to have 1 seafood pasta and 1 Lamb chop , 70% done.' Jongdae ordered the main course. You were asked to choose for desserts and you order one white caramel chocolate cake for Jongdae and one slice of rum and raisin ice cream cake for yourself. 

Both of you enjoyed the meal. But when the cake was served, Jongdae insisted that you shall finish yours before his. So he watched you eating.

You felt something between the cake when you tried to slice it into small pieces with your fork.

You looked at Jongdae and all he did is just smiled.

You found out that it is a ring. Jongdae took the ring out from the cake and clean it.

Within a second you saw a violists standing beside your table and he was playing the wedding song.

And Jongdae was kneeling before you 

You were overwhelmed with shock and surprise.

' Sunmi-shi, will you marry me? ‘Jongdae said.

Your brain couldn't process this and you were all screwed up in your mind. 

You heard people start cheering 'Yes ' .

When you figured out everything, joy was shown on your face and the tears of happiness begin to form in your eyes.

You nod your head and Jongdae wear the ring for you.

'This is an engagement ring. The one we bought just now is a wedding ring. ‘Jongdae whispered into your ears and hugged you tightly.

The whole restaurant cheered for both of you. 

This is the first time, you made a decision for yourself by yourself .

Thank you, Kim Jongdae.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you for reading Cautious Love - Chapter Seven :) 

Leave me a comment or subs me or anything to show your support to me alright !