Chapter Twenty Two

Cautious Love

Chapter 22

 

You woke up before Jongdae the next morning. He slept and the end of the bed and you slept at the other end, leaving a big gap at the middle.

 

After the BBQ last night, your stomach doesn’t feel easy. You keep rubbing it with your palm but it still doesn’t feel easy. Maybe is because the BBQ and you are not use to oily food. You walk out to the balcony and enjoy the morning breeze and the warm sunlight.

 

You heard someone behind of you, its Jongdae. You recognize his footsteps.

 

“You look pale, are you fine?” he said

 

“Yes I am.” Jongdae walked away after your reply.

 

Jongdae still cares for you even after all that had happened. He knew that you are not feeling well because you didn’t sleep still last night. He wants you to tell him that you are not feeling well, he wants you to rely on him .He wants to take care of you. He was a little disappointed because it reflected that you still did not trust him well enough.

 

The plan for this morning is to head to the HallimPark. It requires some walking. They had various type of fauna found in the park and some caves for visitor to get closer to mother natural. The birds are chirping, butterflies are flying everywhere, showing off their beautiful wings.

 

Jongdae walked with you all the way but still no conversation started between both of you. He handed you a bottle of water and some tissues to wipe away your sweat. You took it and said thank you.

 

Jongdae was worried about you. You didn’t eat a lot for breakfast and you still look pale.

Jongdae stop by the rest stop and tell the others to go walking around the park, he will take a rest with you here. He wanted to address things with you here. Jongdae got enough of the cold treatment between both of you. You didn’t reject him because you really need some rest. Maybe is because of the sun and you have never tried being outdoor so long.

 

“Sunmi.” Jongdae called your name

 

“Hmm.”

 

“There is nothing between me and Hyoyeon. That day we went and bought present for my mum. Well, she knows my mum better than I do.”

 

“What about the one you went out one of the midnight.”

 

“That was because mum called me and said that something happened to Hyoyeon and ask me to check out on her. I went and she was kinda drunk. Nothing happened that night.” He explained.

 

“Why didn’t you push her away that day when she kissed you?”

 

“I was shocked too. I didn’t know that she will kiss me. She told me that she will wipe off the muffin’s stain for me.”

 

“Why is there perfume smell on you that night?”

 

“I told you she was drunk and she falls on me. Something like that! I can’t even remember the details!” He seems a little frustrated by keep explaining. He keeps telling you that there is nothing between Hyoyeon and him but you keep throwing him with question as if you don’t believe him.

 

“What is the point of talking when in the end you will raise your voice towards me?”

 

“Sorry. But please stop making it sounds like I’m having an affair outside.” He tried to tone down a little.

 

“Jongdae, I don’t like it when you went out with other girls. I don’t like it that I can’t find you when I woke up at night. I don’t like it when we argue now. I don’t like it when you don’t want to have lunch with me.”

 

“Sorry. I’m too caught up with work lately that I neglected you. Sorry baby. Forgive me please.” He came and hugged you tight in his arms. Buried his head on your neck and keep muttering sorry.

 

“Why didn’t you explain everything earlier? Why did you even bother to talk to Hyoyeon. She likes you!” You complained.

 

“She is my cousin, baby. Why don’t you believe in your husband?”

 

“My husband never raised his voice towards me last time.”

 

“Sorry baby. Sorry.” He pinched your nose and kisses you.

 

“Not having an affair?” You reconfirmed with him once again.

 

“Yes, having an affair with you.”

 

Finally!

 

It always takes communication to solve problem. Not shouting and screaming. But when two parties are prepared for it and both parties are calmed enough. Ignoring the problem wouldn’t help, it will only contribute in creating more misunderstands.

 

If both parties decided to avoid the problem , it will become a scar on the hearts of two. Scar after scars , slowly it accumulates and the virus of the scar with infect the entire relationship and slowly, even love can’t cure the infection. Perhaps, the only choice left is to terminate the relationship.

 

You are glad that atleast Jongdae takes up the effort to address the issues with you because you will definitely not have the encourage to star the entire conversation no matter how much you wish this issues will be address .

 

Please Jongdae , stay close to my side and never leave me alone.

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

If you think Sunmi is totally , 100 % fine . Let me tell you something , she is not. 

 

Guys, im very touch by all of your comments. I feel os bad for not being able to reply all of you immediately , but please note that i really appreciate all of you for giving me support even i don't update as frequent as i use to . Thank you and i really appreciate every single one of you. 

 

THANK YOU FOR READING CAUTIOUS LOVE - CHAPTER 22