Chapter Twenty One

Cautious Love

Chapter 21

Chen reached home before you. He was sitting at the coach waiting for you. But instead of walking towards him, you walked away and head straight to the bedroom.

‘Sunmi!’ he called out for your name and pulls your hand.

‘Jongdae , I’m tired.’ You struggle off his tight hold and head towards the bedroom without looking back. You are afraid that your tears will fall anytime if you turn and look at him. You don’t want to show him your weakness, you don’t want to show him that what he did had hurt you badly, you don’t want to tell him that you shed tears because of his act.

If he can enjoy life fairly well outside, why should you cry over this ?

“Can’t you just listen to what I have to say ? Stop judging things !” he shouted as you were on the stairs . You stood there .

“I didn’t mean to kiss her or whatever it is , it just she came close to me all in a sudden . I didn’t realize that.” He said

“ Please tell me when you are done .” You said coldly . You just don’t know what else to respond . This kind of excuse you can get it anywhere , you don’t require this to come out and clear the mess that it was created since months .

“ Why are you acting like a spoiled brat ! Could you understand my situation ?”

“ KIM JONGDAE ! I AM SORRY. ITS MY FAULT! HAPPY NOW?!” You turned and shouted at him . How can he said that you are a spoiled brat and put the blame on you where all this happened because of him ? Why is he running away from responsibility and tell that you are not understanding enough ?

You didn’t realize that tears are falling as you shouted to him .

This is the first time that both of you had fought , and the first time you shouted to him .

Jongdae , please have an idea how bad this had affected me .

-888-

You packed his stuffs and waited for him at the living room. He left home yesterday and didn’t return. You don’t want to guess where he went.

If he didn’t turn up, you should just call the boys saying that you are not feeling well that you can’t join them for the trip. Let’s just wait for another 30 minutes.

You heard key tingling sound and the door knob turned. He came home.

“ Are we still going to the trip?” you asked looking that he didn’t even clean himself and the strong smell of alcohol and cigarettes coming from him .

“Just give me 10 minutes.” He walked up to the bathroom.

Jongdae thinks that this will be a very good time to make up things between both of you. Atleast with the help of the members, he does not need to feel so awkward with you. After all he had already settled his work and this had made this entire week free.

He came down in his casual wear. Shaved and smells good, combed his hair nicely and came towards you to help you with the luggage.

The entire journey towards the airport none of you talked nor did he holds you hands. This is the first time he drove without holding you hands.

Once both of you reached the airport, all the boys were there already. You walked down and greeted them. They were quite concern about you but non of them said it out. You can read it through their eyes.

“Alright guys, let’s go.” Baekhyun said

Lay suggested that Kris will sit with Jongdae and you sit with him. You thank god for Lay’s suggestion. You just don’t know how to face Jongdae. You don’t want the atmosphere was affected because of the low air pressure between you and Jongdae.

Jongdae didn’t even bother who is sitting beside him. He is a stiff neck person, everyone know this. He spend the entire night at the bar last night with the boys and keep drinking without telling them anything. The boys predicted that it must be something got to do with you.

He was still unhappy with the fact that you didn’t accept his explanation yesterday and how the relationship between you and him got messed up by someone else. Everything just annoyed him.

You fall asleep in the plane all the way till JejuIsland. Perhaps Jongdae fall asleep too. You assume that he might suffer from bad hangover and lacks of sleep .You are worried about him but in another hand, who are you to worry about him.

“Sunmi , we are here already .Wake up .” You saw Jongdae standing up from his seat and he looked at you. He didn’t walk close nor said anything. Instead, he just walks down of the plane like that.

Kris came over and holds Lay’s hand. He smiled at you and helps you to stand. You are kinda dizzy, maybe is because lack of sufficient rest. Guess it’s alright.

Baekhyun had booked a bus towards the resort that was by the sea. You can enjoy the entire sea view of JejuIsland by looking from the window and enjoy the sea breeze by just standing at the balcony.

Jongdae and you are located in the same room, nothing surprising. You unpacked everything and he makes some phone call to his secretary.

The first stop of the trip is to scuba diving!

The dizzy is still kicking in but you choose not to disappoint them. You hand Jongdae his scuba diving suit and he just took it like that from your hands without saying anything.

The sea was deep blue in colour and the sea looks so calming. Sehun get so excited and keep asking you to look here and there, look at the sea , the fish and the corals . Chanyeol , Baekhyun , D.O and Kai keep taking pictures of the sea .

You sat alone at the boat and didn’t want to get down into the waters. Luhan choose to stay on the boat and accompany you . He tried cracking jokes with you and make you smile. You appreciate his effort but you just don’t feel well.

The night ended with BBQ at the seaside. Exo manage to get some seafood and beer. Instead of focusing on you and Jongdae , the boys tried to the make the atmosphere lively . Chanyeol even start singing at the seaside.

Only if we are not in this term, this trip will leave sweet memories for us.

 

=========================================================================================================

Just a little illustration on the story , Jongdae and Sunmi is currently in the state of cold war and this chapter reviews to you the stiffneck Jongdae . And i considered this as a bad mood Jongdae too. As for Sunmi is a great struggle for her, to witness how someone that she loved and wished to put down all her guards to love him in return but was ina complicated relationship with another girl 

As for Hyoyeon , she is just another person . Her main part has done according to my writing plan right now. But there is no gurantee that she will not appeared in future for other purposes.Hope you enjoyed reading.

 i tried my level best to update and it is 2.45a.m. here in my place . I read all the comments on how you guys were moved by the plot of the stories which really encourages me a lot and inspire me to keep writing. I am having less than 3 hours of sleeps for two weeks and driving myself to the max for this Mocks. However, after my mocks I will be able to meet JONGDAE. He is coming to Malaysia for MTV ASIA WORLD STAGE LIVE IN MALAYSIA 2013 . 

Hunt for me if you wish to get some special stuff of Jongdae . It is best that you follows me on Twitter( if you want) : @gengsyan
. I will informed you guys if you guys are going and about the special thingy.

 

THANK YOU FOR READING CAUTIOUS LOVE - CHAPTER 21