Chapter Thirteen.

Cautious Love

 

Chapter 13

The 5 days 4 night honeymoon trip had ended. Jongdae has to get back to work and you have to continue your lessons.

Of course you enjoyed yourself and the trip had definitely made both of you closer. Jongdae is so relax and set free from all the troubles and he brings you to different parts of Japan.

He was very busy during the first few days when he got back to work after the long holiday. You hardly meet him for lunch and both of you decided that going guys should go back to Jongdae's parents place for dinner.

It was his suggestion because he begin to ran out of idea where to bring you for dinner. In another hand, he doesn't want to hire anyone and stay in just to keep the house in order and prepare meals.

There was an urge in you to attend a cooking class. He seems so tired everyday after work and still has to worry about dinner. 

And life has been so good to you till you forgot the appearance of Jongdae’s mum.

-888-

'Appa, omma. I'm back. ' Jongdae greets as he enter in.

Both of them were at the living room. Jongdae's father is reading the newspaper and his mum was watching television.

‘Sir, the dinner is ready. '

Jongdae holds your hands and proceed to the dinning hall.

‘Sunmi-shi. How was the honeymoon trip? ' Jongdae's father asked.

'It's fun. Both of us could relax ourselves. '

‘So am I allowed to anticipate for a grandchild? '

'Appa, we just got married. We want to enjoy our life before we had future commitment. ‘Jongdae interrupted into the conversation before you could mutter a word.

‘What’s the point of getting married and not getting pregnant? ' Jongdae's mum asked coldly.

‘Yes eommunim . I will prepare for that. ‘You replied to avoid any misunderstanding between Jongdae and his mum. You don't know what will Jomgdae answer his mum nor will he answer for you, you just want to end this conversation.

As you wish, the entire conversation was ended and the entire table left Jongdae and his father who were talking to each other.

Jongdae initiated to leave but his mum said

‘So the entire coming home is just for dinner? Your wife never cooks? ‘The arrow was on you again.

'Omma. ' Jongdae said but his mum just walk up to her room

‘Sorry. ‘Jongdae says when he helped you with the seating belt.

'It's ok. ‘At this stage you can still take it, but you dont know how long this endurance gonna last.

‘Just give her some time alright. She just doesn’t like the entire marriage thing because she has someone else in mind for me. ‘Now you know the entire reason why she has been talking to you like that. 

Instead of answering Jongdae, you smiled to him and said that you wants to go home.

You always believe home is your refuge, since young. 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Hope these three chapters enough to last you til the next time i update :) Please continue to subcribe , comment and upvote me if you enjoy my story ! 

 

THANK YOU FOR READING CAUTIOUS LOVE - CHAPTER 13