Chapter Twenty.

Cautious Love

Chapter 20

It's been nearly two months after the incident. You have not been talking casually with Jongdae. Other than he informing you ye will very home late everyday, you have not really talking to him. Everytime when he came home late you can't help but assuming that he went and meet that lady.  never explains and you never ask for an explanation.

You transferred all your attention towards your assignment and take the time to do deeper research. But your assignment already due last week and you feel so lonely this entire week.

You fall asleep when he is not back and he left the house when you are awake. You had lunch all alone , he still order food for you but he didn't ask you what you want before he order. He doesn't call back and inform you to get ready to go back his parent's place for dinner, in fact you prepared meals for yourself and just text him saying you had your dinner already and not going his parent's place for dinner. He didn't bother to reply or ask why at times or mostly you'll only received a  'noted'. 

But the truth is Jongdae is really busy. He is trying to settled all his work before the trip with Exo. He knows you are still unhappy with the issue but he didn't wanna ask but was hoping you to tell him so that you'll won't feel pressured.

The 'silent' treatment he got from you was bothering him but he plan to settled this during the trip when his  mind was free from work. Knowing that if he settled this when his mind is all clogged by work and documents, it will never help the situation but worsen it.

He always forget his lunch Since you are eating with him and most of the time cups of coffee will be his dinner. He got back to the old routine, the one he was when he haven't met you.

You feel so boring alone at home and therefore you decided to go out to the mall . You have no idea what to buy and where to go therefore you told the chauffeur the furthers one from your house . Atleast some time are spend on the road and you can enjoy the scenery along the road.

You didn't informed Jongdae that you went for shopping because you are very sure that no matter how late you got back home you will still be earlier than him.

Jongdae POV

Hyoyeon called just now to go and get a birthday present for my mum together. At first i ignored her , but she promised that this will be the last time she look for me before she head to UK and might stay there for good . Well , since she knows my mum better than I do and she had sorted out her feelings,  I agreed.

I planned to buy something for Sunmi and make up with her . Since it has been months we had not talk to each other, and I doesn't like this kind of silent treatment , I should fix them . 

We meet up in the mall. I bought my mum a pair of jade earrings and a couplr bracelet for Sunmi with my name crafted on it and her name on mine.

I offered buying her lunch since she suggested through gifts for my mum and sunmi. She turned down my lunch offer but asking for a cup of coffee .

We walked into Starbucks and she picked a table while I made the order. She did more of the talking part and I just flow along.

We can be good friends if she had never developed her feelings for me. She is extrovert and very independent. She is totally different from the girl I knew last time, who is all clingy and annoying. Maybe those feelings had clouded her.

' Hey, you have a muffin stained on your face  .'

She came close but she didn’t wipe it off for me.

She kissed me .

'Bllaannggggg. ' a loud voice came behind of me. The voice of broken glasses and plates. Or maybe broken heart.

' Hey Sunmi. ' Hyoyeon stand and smiled towards my back view. 

Sunmi’s POV

‘Sorry , I need to make a move first’ I ran out of Starbucks and head straight to the exit .

I stopped a taxi and told the taxi driver just drive along town .

I have no idea where should I go . So , Hyoyeon was the girl that Jongdae was with all this while ? How long did they started this relationship ? Jongde told me that he doesn’t love her , but why are they doing this ? Why is he out at the middle of the night to meet her ?

I still have to go back to the cage where Jongdae set for me . Its 31 of July today . No point disappointing the boys because of what Jongdae did .

No matter how hard I try , I will never succeed . In being independent , in being the top , in securing my love . 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Sory guys for not updating like ages , i have been very busy with my studies and exams after exams . I am siting for my mocks in two weeks time and the entire thing is just draining me out . I promise I will update whenever I can find time . 

I do always come in and check on the story , found that I have many new subscribers . Many thanks to all of you for believing in my broken english and unmatture writing skills . They way you all respond to this s tory had indeed bring me much self-confidence in writing . I believe i can continue writing stories after stories only with you guys supporting me ! 

Anyway,

THANKS FOR READING CAUTIOUS LOVE - CHAPTER 20