NOTICE

Cautious Love

hey guys :D

 

So yeah. My exam is over and most probably i will be updating kinda frequently again. Now the purpose of writing this notice is to clear certain things with you guys and hope to get some feedbacks from you guys. You guys could just comment at the comment box below and let me know what do you think . If you are a silent reader, don't want to comment here or don't want to log in just to comment or don't have an ID, you could always tweet me ( @seeyan0202  about what do you think .

 

Now regarding the story, I actually had wrote till the part where the babies are delivered . Roughly 10 chapters more from the last one i just updated. The reason i don't update all 10 chapters all together is because when i write i spend a day just writing and those inspirations and ideas will come like idk-how-to-describe . So by the time i finish writing , I wont be able to have the time to check them once again till the next round when i want to update them. I will read the chapter once again before posting and try to reduce errors . So this is why i don't update all i have one shot. 

Next,  do you guys want me to continue the story till the kids are grown up ? And of course, if you guys want me to continue like that i would have to add more drama which means that the story will not end this fast and it could possibly go up to 60-70 chapters which is like a long way more from what i have in hand and i will have to spend some time to think about the upcoming plots if this is the majority's choice. 

What if i don't adapt to the first option ? I will of course fast forward the story and wrap it up nicely at the part where the kids is in their kinddie age and spend some time on showing how was life for you and jongdae after some years and how does the happy family goes on . Then it ends like that. 

Now if i take the second option, most probably i will start with another new fic regarding a love story between Jongdae who will be an artist and a normal ordinary girl. I kinda have the ideas in mind but i still didn't spend time and draw the entire picture out yet. 

This is really something big for this story and i really hope to get feedbacks from you guys. Please comment or tweet me . PLEASE GUYS , I AM AT THE DESPERATE STAGE RIGHT NOW . That's why i wrote this. Because i know most of the readers wont give a damn to notices just like how i do when i read other fics T^T but please help me . 

And if you are a fan of Chen , no matter where do you come from. Please be my friend T^T i don't have any close friend who is a stan of Chen . please TT^TT it somehow feels lonely like me alone shouting for chen on twitter when everyone is going insane about the other members. Or if you are dying for LAY or SIWON , or even JAEJOONG and YUNHO . omg, please come and make friends with me. Just tweet me . Please lah !

Last but not least , thank you for all the tolerance and support during my exam period. I didn't update like a month . So what do you guys think about chapter 26 ? You finally put down all your fences and confessed your love to Jongdae. Feel free to let me know what do you think alright

 

thank you and mua mua . hehehehe 

 

seeyan