Chapter Thirty Four

Cautious Love

Chapter 34

 

As soon as we reached the hospital, Dr. Park gets the nurses ready with the bed. Immediately they did a check up on her once she arrive the ward.

 

‘I think we have to wait for another one to two more hours before we can carry out the caesarean. Feed her with some glucose drinks because she might need to consume a lot of energy later on. ’ Dr. Park says after the check-up.

 

When all the elders arrive, both Sunmi and I are ready to enter the operation theatre. Within the one hour we talked about a lot of things ,how does she feel when she first saw me, why did she kissed me in the car when we are driving to the beach on the first day we met . We even discuss about the babies’ names.

 

Because of Sunmi’s medical condition, Dr. Park only anesthetize the lower half of Sunmi’s body. She is still conscious. I tried to distract her from what is going on at Dr. Park’s side. The noise of those apparatus hitting on the metal bowl and the beeping sound of the machines are sort of intimidating. I keep talking to her and crack some lame jokes with her.  We even discuss about how are we going to raise the kids, I decided to take the stern and firm role while Sunmi will be the loving mother. It is impossible to ask Sunmi to be firm. But we reach to a common ground that we will not physically punish the kids until they are at the age of 4 with cane. I am glad that Sunmi is so much prepared right now then just now.

 

I actually force Sunmi to promise me that she will love me more compare to the kids and she laughed at me. She pinched my nose and ask me why am behaving like an insecure old man.

 

I may look fine and calm at the outside, but inside me, my heart is racing like a speed car. I really want Sunmi and the babies to be safe and nothing else. Hoping that everything will goes smoothly throughout the entire process.

 

Every time whenever I see the doctors frown, I got a 20% more worried. The assistant doctors will keep telling the doctors how big it Sunmi’s pelvic opening, and when the doctors said not big enough , not big enough I got more worried.

 

Despite the fact that Sunmi was only anesthetize half of her body, I could see her looking  more and more pale as time goes by. Sometimes she might squeeze my hand much more tightly, just suddenly.

 

Nearly 3 hours of torcher and finally I hear a loud crying sound and the nurse carries the first born to me. 10 minutes later heard the second cry.

 

The two little things look so beautiful. Sunmi begins to tears up when she saw the two babies and hold them in her arms. They still look reddish and the nurse asked for the babies back as they need to bath them.

 

You kissed Sunmi and whisper ‘Thank you, I love you’ into her ears. She smiles as tears continue to fall out from her beautiful eyes. And no long after that, she said she s tired and needs to sleep. At first I thought something is not right, but the nurses assed me that it is normal as giving birth consumes a lot of energy from the mother.  

 

The doctors congratulated me as honestly; having twins is just like wining a lottery ticket. And on top of this, Sunmi deliver the babies safely despite of having some complications during the pregnancy period. The chances of the baby passing away while giving birth are much higher and we are talking about twins here.

 

After knowing the risk, I couldn’t help but thank God for everything and how brave my little wife is. And of all ,

 

Welcome to our family, my little Jaehyuk and Joonhyuk.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just like all of you wished, I am not gonna make this a hard one. ITS A SAFE DELIVERY. 

Anyway, I AM SERIOUSLY CONSIDERING THIS AS A REGULAR UPDATE. 

This chapter is so short cause i split up into two chapter. I'm gonna update them now but i just need to change some stuff here n there. So at the meantime, please read this. Will post Chapter 35 shortly. 

Thanks for reading. Please remember to upvote me if you think this story is good, comment and tell me what do you think or subcribe me and release the first hand notifications whenver I update. Love you guys so much and thanks for all the support