Chapter Thirty One

Cautious Love

Chapter 31

 

Jongdae still needs to go to work every day. So whenever he is away for work, ahjuma will take over his role of taking care of you. Every night, at 8pm he will reach the hospital with dinner prepared by your mother and spends the rest of the time there with you till the next morning where he has to go back to work. This goes on a month till Dr. Park finally came out with a report saying that the condition is under control and the placenta has finally get back to place . But still, you have to lie down and minimize walking. For the sake of the babies, both you and Jongdae decided you shall keep lying down on bed for another one more month. Till the 8th month ends, Dr. Park will arrange the caesarean for you.

 

Basically all you do while lying down is reading and listening to music. Jongdae purposely went to the CD shop and bought a few classical music albums for you. The music plays 24 hours a day; it really helps you to sleep. Thank God that you are getting very tired because of the increase of weight on your abdomen, therefore lying on the bed wasn’t as boring as you thought. You sleep nearly half of the day.

 

 

Jongdae calls home often just to check are you alright, this happens nearly every hour. Other than Jongdae, your mother also calls you frequently to ensure that you are fine. Dr. Park comes over every weekend just to monitor the growth of the babies. If any of the babies stop increasing in weight then it will be dangerous for the weaker one. Therefore the caesarean must take place immediately if that happen and moreover with your condition, Dr. Park has supervised you tightly.

 

Luckily, everything is under control and both babies are increasing in weight.

 

“Miaooo” You were deep asleep but you felt someone were tickling your nose. And that person who tickles you even let out a miao sound.

 

“Jongdae-yah” You hold that person hands intending to stop him from tickling you.

 

“Happy birthday” Jongdae whisper into your ears and kissed your eyes. You were so caught up with the babies lately that you forgot today is your birthday.

 

“It is 2 of February today?” You asked back.

 

“Yes dear. How to take care of my two little naughty boys when you are clumsy? Can’t even remember your own birthday” Jongdae pinched your nose as he said so

 

“I have you to take care of me” You smile

 

“I have to take care of one big baby girl, two little baby boys. Wah”

 

“No, I will take care of the baby boys. You only take care of me.” Jongdae secretly felt happy because the way you speak. You begin to demand; demand to own him for yourself. Begin to do aegyo towards him. He never thought all this would ever happen at start.

 

‘Now get up from the bed, I have something prepared for you.’ Jongdae said as he helps you to leave the bed.

 

‘Where are we going?’ You asked

 

‘It’s a surprise, just follow me.’ He places his fingers on your lips and lead you to the closet. You picked a jumpsuit

You are always keeping everything to yourself. You never want to let go of the fences and remain a distance from him. But now, he can freely joke with you and both of you behave the same just like any other married couples outside, perhaps more lovely than any other couple out there.

 

Both of you never thought that an arranged marriage will end up like this. There is too many failed marriage out there just because they are arranged by parents or with other intentions.

 

Jongdae leads me to the dining hall. The table was set up with flowers, and the chairs are tied with different types of colours. It’s a candle light dinner! But instead of red wine, Jongdae served milk with wine glasses.

 

‘What is this!’ You laughed and Jongdae hug you from the back.

 

‘Saeggil Chukhahae, baby.’

 

‘Thank You.’ Jongdae leads you to the table and pull out the chair for you, place the napkin properly for you.

 

Jongdae prepared everything himself, including cooking and decorating the table. He was home since afternoon, you didn’t realize because you were sleeping soundly. However he got you a slice of cake from your favourite bakery, probably that’s the only thing that wasn’t made by his own hands.

 

‘It was our first birthday celebration together. I love you’ You scope a slice of cake and feed him with this statement made.

 

It feels really good that someone celebrate your birth, it feels good to be someone important in this world, someone appreciate your birth. Jongdae ar, kamshahae.

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello guys, I'm back. So this is the latest update and I hope you guys enjoy this. So sorry not being able to update during my holidays (which ended) cause i was so busy working and stuff. So yeap ! Enjoy . Feel feel to comment or tweet me to let me know what do you think about this chapter or the entire story. I guess you guys know how to get your ideas heard by me.

 

Thanks for reading Cautious Love Chapter 31 !v