Chapter Three.

Cautious Love

 

Chapter 3

It's been 20 minutes since Jongdae broke the kiss, but your face was still blushing and you felt the warm if it. It's your first kiss, you didn't know what happened and Jongdae didn't say a word and just smoothing your hair with a smile on his face.

He is constantly smiling. You realized that.

While he focus his view back on the road, he secretly intertwined your hand . You feel the warmth of his palm and you don't feel like pulling your hands off.

He stopped at a seaside. Asked you to sit and wait for him to come and open the door to you and you obeyed him.

He held your hands and lead to the seaside.

' take off your shoes. ' he said ad he himself bend down and removed his.

' let me tell little about myself to you. ' he hold his shoes on his left hand and hold your hands with hid rights hands.

' I am Kim Jongdae , you can call me Chen , the only son in the family,  25 this year. I'm a B blood. My birthday is 21 of September. Most of my friends said I can sing well , but well .. ' he said as both of you walked along the seaside and feel the cool breeze from the sea.

He sings well , no wonder .

His voice was echo by the sound of the wave beating the shore. It creates a melody in your mind and it magically brings peace and calmness to your mind, despite of the shocking news that was revealed by your parents. 

‘So now it's your turn. ' he said and turn to you.

He didn't let go off your hands.

'Ermm. I am Jung sunmi. The only daughter of the family too. I am 22 this year. I am a B blood too. My birthday is 2 of February and I enjoy reading. I know a various type of dance and some musical instruments. I am home school and currently studying business administration. ‘you ended your self introduction and look at him 

'Our wedding ceremony is in another two weeks time.' He said but you didn't reply.

' You don't like me?  ‘he asked again,  but this time. You could sense that he is asking in a very careful manner.

‘no. '

‘you seems like you are rejecting this marriage. '

‘I don't know . ‘You said with a timid voice and as you said tears begin to form in your eyes and you don't dare to leave your head up and show him your face.

Slowly, the tears began to roll down from your cheeks and they fall like untied beads.

' a - are you crying? ' you heard his voice shakes as he asked. Guess he is another man who can’t handle girl’s tears .

You felt so restless and can't restrain the tears to fall no matter how hard you tried so you squat down hugging your knees and cried out loud .

' Hey Hey, Sunmi-shi. I'm so sorry for asking that. Stop crying. ‘he squat down together and hold you in his arms , trying to comfort you .

'Jongdae I really don't know. I don't like appa and omma doing this to me. I don't like that they still treat me like small kids and make every decisions for me. I want to explore life myself. I want to be like my cousins going to school , meeting friends around. I want to be like everyone else falling in love with someone. Feel the heartbreak when their boyfriend leave them, feel happy when they boyfriend bring them out for a date. But in another hand I feel so strange when I am with you. I'm so messed up in my mind whenever I thought off this arranged marriage. ‘you cried like a kid in Jongdae's arm and telling him everything that bothers you.

You forget the fact that you just met him just now. You felt like both of you had knew each other for years. You trust him, without you yourself realizing it.

Jongdae brought you to a restaurant for dinner after you calm yourself down . You felt asleep in the car, guess the emotions broke down and out most of your energy.

You felt asleep, with holding Jongdae's arm.

After the dinner,  Jongdae sent you home. It's almost 9 o clock when you reach home.

Just when Jongdae stopped the car in front of your house, he asked for your cell phone and you had it to him. He punched a few keys and you heard his cell phone rang.

' I just Miss called my phone with yours. Check the call logs and you'll found my number. Call me anything. '

' Jongdae -shi, thank you for everything. Goodnight  ' you said as he open the car door for you.

As you turn away from him and enter into your house, you felt he pulled your wrist .

He planted a quick kiss on your lips and said Goodnight then left you standing there like a statute and drift off with his car.

'Pabo ' you said as you enter into the house.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks for all the view :) Keep commenting and subcript them :) 
Hope you guys enjoyed my story :) 

to all Phantom Readers , please do comment too ! 

By now I hope you understand why did I named this fiction Cautious Love , It slowly reflects through the way both of them relate to each other and the way how "careful" they are with each other .

Thank you for reading Cautious Love- Chapter Three