Chapter Eleven.

Cautious Love

 

Chapter 11

It’s already dark when you and Jongdae reach Japan. Both of you decided to head for dinner at a Ramen restaurant and spend sometime at the night market.

' The ramen was good isn't it? ' Jongdae asked when both of you walked along the streets.

'Enn. I like the soup. ‘His hands were holding yours tightly and that gives you a feeling that both of you are nothing different from any other couples out there.

'Whenever I come here for business trip, they are always a must have in my list. '

'You come to Japan very often? '

‘Once in every two three months. I can speak a little bit of Japanese. '

His hands never let you go even in the crowded streets of Tokyo. You enjoyed every moment both of you spend there.

Coincidentally, he found out that Japan was one of your favorite country through the conversation.

‘Lets grab a midnight show? ' Jongdae suggested. The more you know him, you found that he enjoys sudden change of plan or coming up with sudden plans. He appeared to be very organized and systematic most of the time, but the kid in him often urge him to do things like this.

'Sure. ‘You decided to follow in pursuit so that you might not turn him down.

‘Let’s just watch Iron Man 3. ‘He looks very excited. How will Robert Downy Jr. sounds like if he speaks Japanese?

‘A couple seat for Iron Man 3.' Honesty, this is your first time entering a cinema. You had heard how a cinema is, you know how everything does goes but you aren't so sure until now you experience it yourself.

‘The show starts screening in another 10 minutes. Let's go buy some popcorn. '

Jongdae is as excited as a baby boy . You just enjoyed seeing him like that.  He is so free from troubles and problems, the smile on his face, his eyes when he smiled. Everything hammers into your heart and mind and you wouldn't want to forget any of them, any of this moment.

‘One large cup of coke. No ice and a regular size caramel popcorn ' he took two straws and hand you the popcorn.

You kept quite all the while but the excitement of Jongdae had influenced you.

‘Hall No.3 . ‘He leads you the way

‘Baby I have never watches a Japanese movie. '

That's why you are excited?

' I never been into a cinema before. ‘You told the truth.

' It's my pleasure to be the person you entered into a cinema with for the first time. '

‘ity took. ' he whisper this into your ears.

Luckily the lights were off, if not he would had saw your red apple face.

He turns to be more and more cheeky these days. Especially after the wedding, it seems like he is putting down all his guards on you.

All Jongdae wants is to be he himself infront of you and love you as who he is.

But what if I showed him how I am without all the filters?

The movie was great but nothing beats the man beside you.

The first memory of your honeymoon, a midnight show.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry guys , I didn't manage to update on Saturday because I went and collecy my XOXO album :3 HURL .

This is type of POV enough or you guys want something like Jongdae's POV , Sunmi's POV ? Maybe I will try to insert more because somewhere around 16-17 these chapters onwards its gonna be slightly dramatic .

Anywhere , thanks for all the new subscribes and comment :) They boast me alot ! 
 

Will give you guys a triple update alright ! 

THANK YOU FOR READING CAUTIOUS LOVE - CHAPTER 11.