Chapter Thirty

Cautious Love

Chapter 30

 

Placental Abruption: The placental separates from the uterine wall before delivery and might cause the foetus to not have sufficient oxygen in mother’s womb.

 

Jongdae holds the report in his hand and frown as his read through the entire report. Dr. Park arranged a detailed check-up for you right after you reach the hospital. You were still unconscious and they send you back to the ward. Dr. Park suggested that you shall stay in the hospital for observations.

 

There is no specific reasons why did you suffer from this complications but looking at the baby is still not in the mature period , nothing can be done to you except you have to lie on the bed and no walking is allowed to ensure that the condition will not get worsen.

 

Jongdae told the truth to Dr. Park saying that both of you are having intimate time once every two weeks but Dr. Park says that this shall not be a problem and it definitely is not the cause of the abruption of placenta .

 

Dr. Park explained to Jongdae saying that if the condition worsens, they suggest deliver the babies even when they are premature. Of course, the babies might need lots of attention and they might not be as strong as the other babies that were born after 9 months in the womb. However, if your condition gets better than they might consider waiting till the babies enter maturity period. Dr. Park ensures Jongdae that you are not in the severe stage and therefore as long as you promise to stay on bed, then it shall not be a problem.

 

Jongdae clarifies the issue with the elders and your parents seem worried about you. You father suggested to hire another doctor from overseas who is experience and well known in this field but Jongdae rejected saying that Dr. Park is already a very good doctor who is rich in experience.

 

“Girls now days are so fragile. Does not need to do neither housework nor any hard work to sustain family yet still face complications during pregnancy. Two little babies who is not even up to 5KG , can’t she just deliver them out without giving anyone problem ?” Jongdae mother said so from far and act as if this doesn’t bother her

 

“WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?” Your mother heard her and immediately raises her voice against her.

 

“There are plenty of girls outside who is willing to be my daughter in law! Why do we need a hen that does not even knows how to lay eggs!” Jongdae’s mother yelled back.

 

“ENOUGH!” Jongdae yelled.

 

“This is a hospital! And the person lying inside there on the bed is my wife! The babies that are in her wombs are my sons! How can you say things like this? You have been treating Sunmi unfairly just because she is not the ideal daughter in law you wants, but the one that is going to spend the rest of my life with her is me! Who are you to judge is she the one for me! I have enough of all this! I told you once and I will tell you the last time right now in front of Sunmi’s parents, I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH HYOYEON and both of you shall stop any other evil plots on destroying my family. Do you know that you and Hyoyeon have created problems for me and Sunmi? How can you do this, you are my mother and I expect you to at least respect Sunmi as my wife. If this happens once more I don’t know what I can do to Hyoyeon. Please, all of you leave now! I am sorry but I will get the chauffeur to send all of you back.” Jongdae’s endurance and patients towards his mother has been pushed till the max and he can’t tolerate this anymore. He turned away and walks into your ward room and stays there for the entire night.

 

“Mr and Mrs. Kim, I do not know who is Hyoyeon. But I believe Jongdae treasures my daughter and my daughter is deeply in love with him. If anything happened to their marriage, I will put the blame on both of you. I respect Jongdae this time round but if anything happens the next time, Mrs. Kim, you will be responsible for it.” Your father said before he left with your mother.

 

Jongdae’s father is annoyed by his wife and walk off feeling ashamed while Jongdae’s mother left standing stunt. She never expects Jongdae to yell at her and this happens the first time.

 

-88-

 

You woke up and saw Jongdae lying beside you. It’s a king size bed since Jongdae transfers you into the first class VVIP room which doesn’t looks like a ward anymore. King size bed, flat screen LED TV, a pantry which makes the room looks like a hotel room. Jongdae sleeps at your right side as your left hand was infused with drips. He slept sideways and places his hands on top of your baby bump. He looks tired; you must have scared him off last night. You plant a kiss on his lips softly.

 

“Emmm.”

 

“You woke up? Did I disturb you?” Jongdae asked while trying to open his eyes.

 

“Good morning Jongdae.”

 

“Morning , baby girl.” He kissed you

 

“Jongdae, when can I go home?”

 

“I will explain to you later ok. I need to wash up right now and I will call ahjumma to send us breakfast?”

 

“Enn.”

 

“Baby, whatever I say next. You must promise me that you will not react negatively alright.” Jongdae sat down after cleaning the dishes that was used for breakfast. He hold your hands and look into your eyes .

 

“Is there anything wrong with the babies?” You asked , your eyes begins to turn red as you are so worried that something bad is going to happened.

 

“Dr. Park diagnosed that you are facing placental abruption but you are not in the critical stage. As long as you lay down on bed and does not walk around, it should be fine.”

 

“Will it affect the babies?” Tears begin to fall from your eyes. You just can’t help but to let the fear and uncertainty overwhelmed you. How can this happen? You and Jongdae have been anticipating for the two little babies and you have been taking good care of yourself.

 

“Shhhhh, don’t cry. Nothing will happen if we cooperate with Dr. Park ok? But my baby little Sunmi will have to lie down on bed 24 /7 so that the condition is in control. We can do this together, the babies will definitely be healthy boys.”

 

“Enn.” You buried yourself into his chest and he hugged you so tight in his embrace. Both of you lie down on the bed and he sings Hugs to you softly.

 

Sunmi-ar , together we will hold the hands of our little princes and bring them up together in the future years. Hwaiting !

 

Jongdae whispers into your ears when you nearly fall asleep. He believes in miracle, the miracle of love. 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello fellow readers, 

 

I'M BACK !  Finally done with my exams and all the bull shi. Here is a long one to satisfied and compensate all of you since it's been long i updated! I hope you enjoy this chapter and please fell free to let me know about your thoughts, you know where to get me right? 

And to those who has upvoted this story, i checked the list the other day and im really thankful to the kind of act yours which means alot to me. Thank you everyone THANK YOU! 

THANK YOU FOR READING CAUTIOUS LOVE CHAPTER 30