Chapter Twelve .

Cautious Love

 

Chapter 12

 

Both of you decided to leave the busy Tokyo and goes to a small town in Japan and enjoyed the hot springs there.

 

There is a little farm near the house that Jongdae rented . You were so excited to see cows and horses there. Jongdae even laughed at you and tried to joke with you saying that is a goat not a horse when you saw it.

 

You flow along with his joke and complained that your teacher taught you the wrong thing when you're young. 

 

Both of you spent the entire afternoon in the farm. Playing with rabbits and chasing after chickens. Things that you never imagine you could get close too.

 

It may somehow appear to be dirty, but it was perfectly a good experience since you have never had an encounter with the nature this intimately.

 

Then both of you head to one of the small shop nearby where this ahjumma teaches how to make homemade ice-cream . Both of you decided to give a try . Jongdae give thos ingredient the intense stares as if they will magically turn and become ice-cream with that stare.

 

He looks so seriously and giving his entire mind into the thing till he succeed. Of course he failed more than 2 times, at least more times than you.

 

He make you rum and raisin’s flavor ice-cream and added extra raisins for you since he remember you loved it .

 

Where you make him chocolate mint ice-cream. He complained that the amount of chocolate chips you put in isn’t enough and complain that you don’t love him enough. Small kid Jongdae.

 

The ahjumma told Jongdae that both of you looks good together and you understand that with you very limited Japanese.

 

He gladly told the ahjumma that both of you just got married and you guys are here for honeymoon. He hugged you from the back while saying that and you blushed. Ahjumma even teased you when you blush and she says that this is exactly how newly weeds turn to be , sweet and shy .

 

The hot spring was some how designed as a personal one located in the room. It was a perfect place to enjoy the night view of this calming place. The stars were so near and bright. It seems like you can grab them as you reached your hands out.

 

You lay at the side of the pool and enjoying it. Jongdae was still in the bathroom trying to clean himself before he joined you in the pool.

 

You closed your eyes and had a flash back of what had happened within these two weeks. From strangers to life partners.

 

You don't know about him, but a major portion of your heart is filled with him.

 

I hope is the same with him too.

 

'What are you thinking, hemm? ‘He hugged you from the back and whisper into your ears. The environment was so peaceful till the extend that if Jongdae speaks louder, it screws the entire thing up.

 

He rest his head on your should. He still hasn’t entered into the pool yet.  You could feel his bare skin touching yours.

 

'I love you. ' he said.

 

'Me too. ' you replied.

 

A butterfly kiss running on the back of your neck and he nibbles your ears. He get into the pool and grab hold of you. Kissing you on your lips. Despite of knowing the sore your body will have to endure the next day, you allowed him to rule over you once again.

 

Dear Jongdae , If this can make you feel my love, take it. 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Getting diabetes because Jongdae is so sweet ? 

THANK YOU FOR READING CAUTIOUS LOVE - CHAPTER 12