Chapter Thirty Two

Cautious Love

Chapter 32

 

You have entered into the 8th month of pregnancy and Jongdae is getting so worried about you and the babies that he decided that to apply for leave until you are done with your confinements. At first you were against this decision. You don’t want to be a burden towards him but he somehow read your mind and told you that you are definitely not a burden, he is doing this out of his love towards you and the two little babies. You still remember how did he told you why did he deprive this decision.

 

He held your hand and sat at the edge of the bed, telling you that on the day both of you married and the moment when he declared the vow , he is supposed to take care of you no matter what happened . This is the time for him to execute his promise , the promise that he made infront of the entire crowd. And the witness of this promise will be the babies in your womb. He told you that you are no a burden to him, including your medical condition . In fact he felt guilty because of your medical condition. It was because of the babies that you have to be bedded for months and have to cut down so many things that you wish to do.

 

The best thing on earth is to found out that someone actually treasures you.

 

---888---

 

Since Jongdae decided to stay home, he spends some time on the baby’s room. He begins to decorate the room with toys and pillows. He bought some animal printed wallpaper and some glow in dark stars. You wanted to join him but he prohibits you from getting involved. After some aegyo and kisses, he decided to allow you to stay in the room and watch what he did. He bought a new sofa bed and place them at the baby room so you can lie down there while he does his job. Sometimes he asked from your opinion about the decorations, perhaps that’s the only way you could contribute into this.

 

Your mum pays a visit every two week; she came with different types of Chinese herbal soup which claim to be good for your health and the growth of the baby. But those soup taste very weird. And every time when your mum served you with it you look at Jongdae for help. But he never gave in once because he knows that stuff is good for you. But he bought you different types of candy and award you two every time when you finish those soups.

 

Not to mention that Ahjumma makes you chicken soup for lunch and dinner every day. Jongdae teased you saying that you might not want to eat chicken anymore for the rest of your life after the confinement period. But Jongdae do help you to finish those chicken soups when you can’t finish them.

 

Every day before bed, Jongdae decided to spend an hour with the babies. Just talking to them, sing them lullabies and read stories to them. Those are the time that the babies get very active and they often kicked you too hard that you tears may form automatically. And whenever that happens, Jongdae will tell the babies not to kick you so hard, tells them that their mummy suffers a lot because of them. Every night before sleep, he will kiss you and the babies’ goodnight.

 

Sometimes you feel bad for waking him up at the midnight because you need to go to the toilet. The weight on your womb presses on your bladder and as a result you need to goes to the toilet on a very frequent basis, around 4 to 5 times a night. Every time when you try to get up from the bed you wake him up, despite how hard you try to move softly and not wake him up.

 

‘Where are you going babe?’ he ask in his deep husky voice

 

‘Toilet, go back to sleep.’ You kissed him and assured him that you will be fine

 

‘It’s ok, I will follow you.’

 

Every time this happened you feel sorry but yet you just feel love every single that he sacrifices for you, especially when he sacrifices his time for you. Because time is something that he will never get back again.

 

The Exo boys are banded from the house because Jongdae clams that they are too noisy and you need some good quite rest. But Kris and Lay do drop by once a while to visit you and the baby especially when they found out that you are bedded.

 

Sometime you question yourself is this a bad idea to have babies so early when you and Jongdae didn’t even manage to enjoy each other’s companion and now both of you have to raise two kids. You are afraid that you will not be capable of this job and in the end the kids will not be raised properly.

 

But you believe the kids are blessing from God, even Jongdae is the best miracle that could ever happened to your life. You just have to flow along and well, you do not have to go through all this alone. You still have Jongdae with you. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello there, apparently this another chapter that I got them done :) Hope that you guys enjoy the last chapter and please feel free to give me some feedbacks through commenting or tweet me. 

Subscribe my story if you have not done this , and please upvote me if you really enjoy my story ! I will update soon :)

Thank you for reading Cautious Love Chapter 32 !