Chapter Twenty Three

Cautious Love

Chapter 23

Exo are more than happy to see you and Jongdae got back together. They didn't say anything nor tease you and Jongdae with that, but the smile on their face when they saw Jongdae hold your hands had told you so.

The boys decided to spend the entire afternoon at the resort to enjoy the facilities. The gym, the massage service, the television and of course, the bed. You and Jongdae choose the last one. It was Jongdae’s choice, not yours.

Jongdae insisted that you have to get some proper rest. You didn't reject him because you knew better than everyone else, you need to rest.

The dizziness kicks in and out which lead to headache and slight heartburn. You still didn't told Jongdae about it. You don't want him to get worried.

Jongdae holds you in his arm till you fall asleep lying on his chest.

Jongdae felt so relieve that now both of you solved that issue. He shouldn't have trust Hyoyeon at the first place. He shouldn't have because the misunderstood arise at first. He keeps apologizing for these and keeps emphasizing that there is nothing between him and Hyeyeon. He was also guilty for his bad tempers but he makes his grounds clear. He dislike argument with you that’s why he was like that.

The boys decided to go for some Thai seafood cuisine near the resort for dinner.

Sehun openly confessed that he felt so relieve to see you smile. He said he doesn't like people arguing, especially people he is close with. D.O . Tell him not to get emotion and cried in front of you.

After the dinner, the boys bought 5 dozen of beer, many packs of chips and snacks back to the resort. Kris sponsored 5 bottled of red wines. Jongdae bought 15 bottled of Soju, the others sponsored foods such as kimchi, and cold noodles.

You had a bottled of beer and that's all. You tried to control your diet before you suffer from stomach cramp and dizziness which has been bothering you these few days.

You enjoyed time like this. You saw how strong the bonding is between Exo. You are very impressed with how Kris is in front of Lay. You often see Kris as someone who is very strong and more like an alpha of the group. But how he take cares of Lay and that little little action of his towards Lay makes you feel so warm. 


Thank God you have Jongdae.

You know the Exo members better. Luhan is a very determine person, he is very persistent in things he do. Sehun loves bubble tea. Chanyeol is very talkative and dorky at times. Baekhyun can imitate motor vehicle's sound very well. Tao's is a very cheerful boy which always make Kris falls at his aegyo . Suho is very motherly towards the boy and he gives special attention towards Sehun and Tao.

You also found out a lot about Jongdae. Jongdae is closer towards Xiumin, Suho, Krs and Lay among all the others in group. He can sing very well according to the members but never ask him to dance. He is very particular on his height and during his early teens, height was a sensitive issue to him. They said that Jongdae is a very kindhearted person. Jongdae's company sponsored 5 little children in a few third world countries. Jongdae love little children and his final year project, he did something on privatizing a government orphanage and increase the living standard of the kids there.

Jongdae just smiled when the members talk about him. He wasn't allowed to say anything, it was the rule set while the 'confession' started. They did say that Jongdae had bad temper and once broke the class window because he had a fight with Baekhyun during high school. They did complaint that Jongdae is very cheeky person. He loves to give short 'sarcastic' comment on certain issues which is funny. They also commented that Jongdae is a very brave person. But that was also one of his weaknesses because he hardly thinks twice when his boldness blinded him.

The night ended with laughter and of course, heart warming talks between Exo.

-888-

You were awaked by the heat. You found yourself sweating even in the air-conditioned room. You legs are aching and your stomach doesn't feel right. 

Jongdae was awaked by your movement.

'Baby, are you alright?' Jongdae said as he switches on the lights.

‘I don't think so. ‘You are panting.

' Yixing? Could you come over to my room? Sunmi isn't feeling well. '

You saw Kris and Lay was in the room after 5 minutes. Lay was with his briefcase and he laid you on your bed with Jongdae's help.

‘Congratulations! Sunmi is pregnant for two months. I can't be accurate with the weeks. '

‘Are you serious? ‘Jongdae asked with his widen eyes. He was surprised.

' Yup. You’re going to be a daddy soon. But I guess Sunmi didn't have sufficient rest and she wasn't emotionally at rest. I'm additional she didn't eat properly; there is a slight sign of miscarriage.

‘Is she fine now? The baby is healthy? '

‘Sunmi needs to take more vitamins and more rest of course. Whereas base on the heartbeats, I think the baby is fine. But I can't be accurate with the limited equipments I have now .The only options we have is to end the trip and go back tomorrow. But I suggested that we should stay for another two more days here for Sunmi to rest. ‘Lay left the options opened for Jongdae.

‘I will see how is her conditions tomorrow morning then I'll let you guys know. Thank you Yixing! ‘Joy was written all over Jongdae's face.

Jongdae was the happiest man on planet earth now after knowing that you are pregnant. But in another hand, he feels bad for not taking good care of you the past months. Not handling the issue about Hyoyeon properly and what he has done to you. He promised to himself that he must take good care of you these coming months and immersed you with love.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Thank you guys , it exceeds 2000 views !! Wow ! This is nothing without you guys <3 Hope that you guys will continue to support me and this story till the end and the very alst chapter ! So grateful to have a bunch of sweet readers like you guys ! 

P.S: If you are a Malaysian and a fan of Jongdae , please follow @chensisters_ at Twitter and 金钟大亲姐团 at weibo ! They will update something that is super amazing there regarding the MTV World Stage 2013 Live in Malaysia ! 

THANK YOU FOR READING CAUTIOUS LOVE - CHAPTER 23