Chapter Nineteen.

Cautious Love

 

Chapter 19

Jongdae's POV

When I arrive home it is already 4am. It's going to rain and the lightning’s flashing here and there. The thunder is roaring. Looks like the rain is falling soon, a heavy one.

I have no idea what happened an hour ago. Guess she is just high up with drugs or whatever it is.

I rushed out from home at 2.30am and left my wife alone at home. Thankfully the rain haven't start pouring ,she is afraid of thunders. She had not told me but I figure this out myself. She tends to hold my arm tightly whenever it rains at the night.

I saw a bulge under the blanket at the middle of the bed.

.

‘Baby !' I ran towards the bed and hug her. Guess the thunder had woke her up.

' Jongdae! ' I could feel her trembling in fear.

' Shhhh. I'm here. I'm here. ‘I calm her down.

‘Where did you went?' She pushes me away softly.

You’re POV

I was awake by the thunder. I gate thunders and lighting. They look scary. The make the room looks scary with the flashing of lighting and the sound of thunder is so loud that it shakes things in the room.

'PLAK! ' the electricity just tripped.

Jongdae isn't here. I can't feel the arm that was suppose me. I was alone. I call for him name twice, in case he went to the kitchen Or the washroom. But there was no reply.

I am alone.

I was deeply terrified. I hide myself under blanket with the hope that the thunder would stop roaring.

'Baby! ' I heard him called me. Jongdae

' Jongdae! ' I came out from the blanket and go closer to him. He was calming me by my hair.

As I burried myself at his chest. I found out that he doesn't smells nice at all. A mixture of cigarette and strong sense of woman's perfume.

I pushed him away from myself and asked

'Where did you go? ‘The thunder strikes me and it emphasis in my heart.

' I went out. '

' Go wash yourself. I'm tired, I want to rest. ' I pushed him off from the bed.

Jongdae's POV

Honestly, I'm shocked by Sunmi's action. She pushed me off from the bed and turns her back at me.

I didn't lie, did I? I went out. I didn't want to tell her about what happened to Hyoyeon just now. I didn't want her to think wrongly about me and Hyoyeon .

Why did she reacted like this?

I was caught in a dilemma in should I confess to her about Hyeyeon. But I don't want her to live in a manner where she is always worried what will Hyoyeon do to our marriage.

You’re POV

So he went and meet other woman? This is the first time? second time? this happens every night? Everything inside my heart roar louder than thunder outside .

Kim Jongdae, I never knew this is how I should interpret your ' I love you '

He came out from the shower and lie down on the bed. I didn't bother to cuddle near him. In fact my face was all wet by the tears. I'm biting my lips so that he won't hear that I'm sobbing. Yes, I am sad and disappointed by his act. I want to believe him, but if only he had told me the truth.

Well, he didn't lie. He admits he went out. Maybe I should blame myself for getting awake at this hour. If I would have continue sleeping soundly, I would never find out about this and I never need to suffer like this right now . As much as I am disappointed with Jongdae, I am disappointed with myself.

Disappointed with myself for not being able to open up everything and be with him as I am. And that had resulted what happened tonight. 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Sorry guys for not being to update frequently . Thanks for the views , it had exceeded 1000 ! I posted them on my instagram as a token of appreciation ! I am having exams again and If i failed this exam , they gonna differ my final exam to next year which I will ended up wasting my time for this entire year studying . really appreciate your understanding and of course , your LOVE ! 

 

THANK YOU FOR READING CAUTIOUS LOVE - CHAPTER 19