Chapter Twenty Seven

Cautious Love

 

Chapter 27

 

Times flies, the two little twins in your womb have been growing rapidly and they have been part of your life for 6 months. The baby bump is obvious and maybe because it is a twin, therefore your baby bump is bigger than any other mummy who is also pregnant for 6 months.

 

Jongdae find all means to minimize going back to his parents’ place .Firstly, Hyoyeon visit his parents’ at a very frequent rate and Jongdae wants to avoid her . Secondly, he wants to spend as much time as he can with you. He even told you that if he could, he would just keep you in his pocket so that he needs not to worry about you and the babies.

 

Your morning sickness started around the third month and it just ended last two week. The morning sickness has been more punctual than the alarm clock. Every morning 6am you will dash to the toilet from sleep and start vomiting. Sometimes because you didn’t eat much the night before, you start vomiting bile juice. After two or three days this symptom starts, Jongdae start leaving the toilet lights on and prepare mineral water and towel in the toilet so that you can rinse your mouth after vomiting. He followed you to the toilet everytime this started; he holds your hair for you and smooths your back with another hand.

 

Other than that, your appetite changes greatly. You no longer love fish and chicken which you use to love last time. You prefer vegetables and fruits. But Jongdae and ahjumma insisted you to take meat because of the protein so ahjumma need to come up with different style of cooking everyday. She tries not to prepare chicken and fish, but more beef and pork. You didn’t behave like other pregnant lady who wants sour food, you prefer sweet things. But to prevent pregnancy diabetes, Jongdae hardly allow you to take sweets and other artificial sweetening stuff. Ahjumma will buy fresh fruits daily from the market and Jongdae always buy you pastry while he is back from work.

 

Sometimes, Jongdae even bring you to his office and let you rest in his resting room which located in his office while he continues his work. You have formed the afternoon nap habit because of that. Once in a while you will get Jongdae to come and take a nap together with you in the resting room. You will start giving him excuse like you will sleep better with him beside you. You know that he likes the demanding side of you.

 

Mood swing was another thing that came in the package with these two little princes. You start feeling unhappy if Jongdae didn’t spend enough time with you because of his work. Or you start feeling frustrated because he and ahjumma keep feeding you with all sorts of chicken soup with heavy Chinese herbs smell. Whenever you try not to drink because Jongdae is not here and you hope that ahjumma will let you go, ahjumma will secretly make a phone call to Jongdae. Then Jongdae will start pursuing you to drink and finish them through the phone. He will start reasoning out to you the benefits and start a long lecture if you still insist you don’t want to drink it. There was once he nearly came home just to feed you because you don’t want to finish the chicken soup. You just don’t like the smell of the soup. The strong herbal smell often makes you feel disgusted. Despite all those, you will still finish them in the end. So that you can escape from the long whined Jongdae . But other than that, you did not throw your tantrum to anyone a, so Jongdae does not consider that as a mood swing .

 

Jongdae restricted you from anything that releases any radioactive substance, such as the TV, Hand phones, and Computer. You understand his ground on doing so but in another hand you try your best to negotiate with him. In the end, with his great mercy, he allows you to watch 1 hour of TV everyday and 3 hours of computer everyday. He doesn’t allow you to be infront of the computer for 3 hours straight; you have to separate the 3 hour accordingly each day. He bought a new monitor which was designed in Japan that doesn’t release any radio active substances.

 

Jongdae doesn’t allow you to leave the house without his companion. He wants you to stay home and home alone. But everyday after dinner (he comes home for dinner everyday now, except during days that he can’t escape from work which is under very rare circumstances) he will accompany you to take a walk at the garden. Dr. Park has advised that you need sufficient exercise so that it will help you during deliver. Every weekend, both of you will go to the shopping mall. Sometimes is to buy things for the babies, sometimes is for you. Once in a while you will pick one or two shirts for him.

 

Jongdae always massage your back, especially the area near your waist for you. The weight of the babies sometimes is just unbearable for you and they are growing very fast. It is almost bigger than a basketball now. Furthermore whenever you are suffering from cramps on your leg, especially during midnights, he will surely wake up and massage them for you till you fall back to sleep.

 

 

But all that was stated above always make you feel that you are loved and treasured. You enjoyed getting pampered like a kid , you love how Jongdae sing you to bed even though he is very sleepy at times and how he place his hands on your tummy just to “communicate” with the babies. All that above just prove to you how deep Jongdae’s love you and how dearly you are to him. You love to kiss him on his lips whenever he did all these and also before you sleep. You take the initiative to do so and also tell him ‘I love you’ whenever you have the chance because you feel that you can’t do anything in return for the amount of love he gave you .

 

All I want is to be with you even after the end of the world.

=========================================================================================================================

Hey guys , thank you for all the comment . I read through it and i think I should go one and keep this story long as majority of you also wants that :D Thank you for all the sugestion !

 

THANK YOU FOR READING CAUSTIOUS LOVE - CHAPTER 27